Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
enable cheats or debug mode (or set `V.testing = 1` in the console), then it'll let you use `*` key to quickly reload the same passage with different rng. i also added `/` and `-` key binds to go back and forth in history, and they do not require cheats. careful: if you have history depth higher than 1 and unchecked `preserve history when refreshing a page` in options, reloading rng will reset active history.
Absolute legend.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
How do I get Sydney to peek on me in the changing rooms?
From what I recall, I had to try on MULTIPLE layers of clothes, take them off, and then repeat that when his lust (I think) was high. You eventually get a message saying that the curtain quickly shifted back.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Idk if vrelnir or other devs check this thread sometimes, but I cant post in the discord, so Im gonna post a few bugs I found here:

1st: on the new island, when exploring and finding the plumerias field, when you already gathered the seeds sometime before but dont have enough tending skill to pick the flowers you get an error "0.4.2.7 Error :): Island Explore): The passage Island Explore has no usable links." It then tells you to load a previous save or use the emergency exit, I encountered this a couple of times and always used the emergency exit without issue.

2nd: before I got to the island, I bought the condom vending machine for the brothel, installed it and went to the pharmacy to buy condoms for it, but didnt buy any cause I couldnt afford it. Then I got send to the island, and after I came back, when I went back to the brothel some time later, the machine was gone with briar telling me I kept it unstocked too long. No problem, Im just gonna buy it again at a later point. I did that, I could buy and install it normally, but when I went to the pharmacy to buy stock for it, they didnt sell condoms for the machine anymore, so its impossible to stock it.

3rd: At some point I framed whitney for my crimes using the side entrance police station pc, then a bit later I got his dismissal event and dismissed him. Curiously, a few days after that, I got an event where police dragged him out of school and sent him to the pillory. After that, he was back to pester me again. I assume this is a bug, not intended? I can trigger his dismissal again though, so its not a big deal.

All of this happened on the android version.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Can you guys share your tips and tricks for this game?
Also, I'm stuck on completing science projects, can someone help?
  1. I need to "Examine purple lichen on the lake ruin" but I don't know where is lake ruin or how to reach it. I don't know if game has ever explained this anywhere, am I just expected to figure this out on my own, with zero clues?
  2. I also need to measure "local phalli" but I don't know how to do this. Game says go to beach but then what?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you guys share your tips and tricks for this game?
Also, I'm stuck on completing science projects, can someone help?
  1. I need to "Examine purple lichen on the lake ruin" but I don't know where is lake ruin or how to reach it. I don't know if game has ever explained this anywhere, am I just expected to figure this out on my own, with zero clues?
  2. I also need to measure "local phalli" but I don't know how to do this. Game says go to beach but then what?
DoL wiki wll be your best friend for info searching:

1. lake ruin is in the forest, by going deep enough you'll reach the lake itself where you'll have to swim and dive in said ruin to find the purple lichen.
2. Local phalli, go to the beach and there should be an option to find a person for it.
Time to measure some d-cks!!!

Depending on your playstyle, if you're defiant or sub or sexual focused etc etc.
Physique is always a good stat to improve via anything physical exercise as that stat affects your "damage" in combat.
School Grades are always great to improve but you don't NEED to go to school everyday especially if you don't have enough money to pay the rent.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?
Office job is pretty shit pay.
Without even going into most optimal minmax options, short answer is that you can sell your body for a good sum. Try to get into the strip club, you'll get denied for having no ID and will find out about the brothel on Harvest St. You could also work at the Strip Club from that point, but there's a lot less income in there and restrictive hours.
Beside that, early on good way to make some quick cash is diving into the lake ruins and selling your finds at the museum.
And for another pretty good not-necessarily-sexual option is the Spa at Danube St, but you need either high beauty or C hand skill. It will pay more if you get lewder.
There are also some once-weekly jobs that you could end up with that can pay pretty well, like a photo modelling gig and brothel shows.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
DoL wiki wll be your best friend for info searching:

1. lake ruin is in the forest, by going deep enough you'll reach the lake itself where you'll have to swim and dive in said ruin to find the purple lichen.
2. Local phalli, go to the beach and there should be an option to find a person for it.
Time to measure some d-cks!!!

Depending on your playstyle, if you're defiant or sub or sexual focused etc etc.
Physique is always a good stat to improve via anything physical exercise as that stat affects your "damage" in combat.
School Grades are always great to improve but you don't NEED to go to school everyday especially if you don't have enough money to pay the rent.
Thanks for the link and explanation. Are these explained in the game? I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of looking at guides on the internet while playing a game.

I don't know how much working at office pays but working at farm pays alot. You can go to farm by traveling to harvest street and selecting the option to leave town. As you travel further from town you'll eventually reach farm.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how much working at office pays but working at farm pays alot. You can go to farm by traveling to harvest street and selecting the option to leave town. As you travel further from town you'll eventually reach farm.
Farm can be decent money but it's a bother to commute and the maintain if you get deeper into it. Probably wouldn't recommend until one is already rather stable financially.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the link and explanation. Are these explained in the game? I'm asking because I'm not a big fan of looking at guides on the internet while playing a game.
Yes.
Dw, this ain't that complex, it only looks like it is.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Farm can be decent money but it's a bother to commute and the maintain if you get deeper into it. Probably wouldn't recommend until one is already rather stable financially.
I don't know about "deeper" parts as I'm new to the game but so far I always got a good workout and good money from working there. I'm on 9th day and I only worked at farm for the last 4 days at most. Ever since I started working there I bought two new clothing sets and yet I still have £400 in my pocket.

Yes.
Dw, this ain't that complex, it only looks like it is.
Where are these explained in the game? I can't find it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where are these explained in the game? I can't find it.
I take it back now that I realize it. :FacePalm:
A lot mostly from the "tips" that appear on the sidebar and I kinda just read a lot of 'em. :KEK:

But yeah, most are self-explanatory.
I should suggest that in the sugestions when they ask again, basic explanation of characteristics themselves.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Heard good things about bartending at the Strip Club, though i haven't seen much of it myself -- does it involve selling myself to customers?

Personally, i prefer the massage parlor, it doesn't require you to sell yourself and you can powerlevel your Hand skill (and some Skullduggery on sleeping customers) in the process, which in turn makes it easier to fight off lewd encounters as they cannot escape your handjobs. It's generally enough to get rent paid without trouble.

Generally getting some lactation going and making buns at the Cafe is seen as one of the highest sources of income, though it's good for one attempt per day since your milk needs to recharge. But it's there and it's good money, especially if you go Cow Transformation and have been at it long enough to get the Milk factory trait (produced 1 liter of breast milk).

...Speaking of, how's diving for relics doing in terms of income these days, i haven't heard people talking about it much lately.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I take it back now that I realize it. :FacePalm:
A lot mostly from the "tips" that appear on the sidebar and I kinda just read a lot of 'em. :KEK:

But yeah, most are self-explanatory.
I should suggest that in the sugestions when they ask again, basic explanation of characteristics themselves.

Eh I always have tips off. The added length in the sidebar makes it hard to find certain things cause they push it down, even though I have my zoom out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Heard good things about bartending at the Strip Club, though i haven't seen much of it myself -- does it involve selling myself to customers?
See, what's great about the strip club is that you only need 500 and it doesn't have ANY skill checks + it's free shelter against blood moon days 'cause you can just work there til' 6 am.

But yes, the spa is always my favorite low-effort, low-investment needing money-making job.
Only problem is, you need good hands or high beauty, the first one being easier to get if your PC is more into the lewd side.

Eh I always have tips off. The added length in the sidebar makes it hard to find certain things cause they push it down, even though I have my zoom out.
I always play on a certain zoom level to keep all the things I need w/o scrolling.
That helps a lot imo.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I always play on a certain zoom level to keep all the things I need w/o scrolling.
That helps a lot imo.
I have pretty bad eyesight so I can only take it so far. Without tips on, I think I have it between 80-90 depending if I have cheats on. With tips, the zoom makes it way too hard for me to read. Unless there's a way to zoom and make the text noy on the sidebar bigger, it's a no go.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes