Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yes. It's the graphics + BEES mod.

BTW what's that second game in your signature? The orange background one.
Femdom University 0

its a pure femdom game, only play if you like to lick feet and get your face farted on xd

anomajou

May 7, 2023
I dont need to start a new game every time there is a new update right?
generally, we aim to have 100% backwards compatibility, so any old save (from an official release, mods or dev builds do not count) can be loaded into a newer version without any problems or extra user input. anything less is considered a bug, as long as it gets reported.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have question about kidnapping content. As far I know if mc faint in farmland, on road and one other location (I forgot how it called) there is a chance that mc would be kidnapped. I tried this and from what Ive got that mc what inprisoned on some kind of farm, where it he is ordered to play a role of cow. Is this the only conten for kidnapping or there are other options, like being forced to be a sex-toy for kidnappers or being forced into prostitution?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I have question about kidnapping content. As far I know if mc faint in farmland, on road and one other location (I forgot how it called) there is a chance that mc would be kidnapped. I tried this and from what Ive got that mc what inprisoned on some kind of farm, where it he is ordered to play a role of cow. Is this the only conten for kidnapping or there are other options, like being forced to be a sex-toy for kidnappers or being forced into prostitution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's probably more I'm forgetting.

Reactions: Anderus1984

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
so where do you get either small or flat? i've already tried at the adult shop and temple
It's part of Whitney's Bullying Storyline, if you have Forced Crossdressing Enabled, at some point, they'll put a cage on you, the smaller the peen, the smaller the cage.

If you're too lazy for all of that, but have any ability to read/edit code, you can set both cages to be buyable in shops, they won't appear under any specific category though, and the game will throw up a small (harmless?) error when you buy a cage, but it works just fine otherwise.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally some God Given Weapons! (lol)...
Now how long útill the PC becomes a Magical girl/boy i mean Nun/monk, and starts screaming Deus Vult?
Except I've no idea how to use them at all since there's still the punch option or spray. :KEK:
We use these to smack tentacools or anything eldritch.

On nights with a bloodmoon, if you wander the streets, there's a chance a monster shows up and will try to kidnap you.
If you go into the sewers, you'll likely run across Morgan who will try to kidnap you.
While not quite the same as kidnapping, if your stress and trauma max out, you'll be committed in a mental institution. Similarly, committing enough crime and getting caught leads to you being sent to prison.
This doesn't need to be in a blood moon to trigger.
This triggers every night, it's just a bit rare.

Morgan only hunts you when you go down the lower sewers.
And getting into the Asylum only needs trauma, stress isn't needed.

Side note:
What horns?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Do you mean Manhole location in the city?
Yeah if you go down the manhole you'll end up in the sewers, there is a ladder that leads even further down which is where morgan is. You can also get washed away in the sewer system(More common if its raining) and that'll bring you to morgan as well.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah if you go down the manhole you'll end up in the sewers, there is a ladder that leads even further down which is where morgan is. You can also get washed away in the sewer system(More common if its raining) and that'll bring you to morgan as well.
Hmm, Ive visited manhole, but didnt see any way to go further down, like there is only option to go the sewers of one of the district sewer

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes