sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Thanks I'll try that. I couldn't figure out if it was before the trait or not, but I forgot to keep a save from before getting captured but with him hunting me until this version. So I could never test it cause I have shit luck and it's always the Wolf hunting me when I go into the woods.
Edit: Did not work. He just spanked me. Will try to be more defiant when I try again.
Edit 2: Nope. Being defiant didn't work. OMG why the fuck is this so hard.
I got the cage once, but I can't remember exactly what it was as it was a while ago. I think Eden wasn't head over heels for me, I had permission to leave for a while, but then I stayed away way longer than Eden gave me permission to. Then when they came for me I ran away from them. When they found me again I fought them, and they had to basically drag me back to the cabin, and I think that's when I got caged. Probably. As I said, it was a while ago that I got an Eden caging event.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?
You can mix both by using the firemod just for the xrays and beeesss for the clothing / idle sprites so yes, they should be working just fine.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Not even for the xrays? If it's the same then the version dun' matter.
I don't know about xrays, I'm talking about game and mod versions, since other person asked "Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?" Firemod's page says it is updated for v4.2.7 of the game, but latest game version we have here is v0.4.3.2. So I doubt it is possible to use firemod with current latest version of the game, nevermind bees mod.

Asanagu

May 29, 2019
How does pregnancy work with realistic and fetishized settings when it comes to getting cum in your character from multiple people in a short period of time? What is the 'time frame' for the PCs womb to accumulate sperm sources and then when it's time to get pregnant, how is the father determined?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
How does pregnancy work with realistic and fetishized settings when it comes to getting cum in your character from multiple people in a short period of time? What is the 'time frame' for the PCs womb to accumulate sperm sources and then when it's time to get pregnant, how is the father determined?
fetishized the roll is done there and then as soon as you receive either a creampie or creamed on the pussy plus who is the father.

for realistic when the midnight rolls in or some other metric(midnight is used a lot for things tick over) and is randomly selected to from cum sources and you need to take a pregnancy test

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know about xrays, I'm talking about game and mod versions, since other person asked "Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?" Firemod's page says it is updated for v4.2.7 of the game, but latest game version we have here is v0.4.3.2. So I doubt it is possible to use firemod with current latest version of the game, nevermind bees mod.
The beeees mod is updated to this version, but the firemod's most recent version says it is 0.3.13.5

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
But how do I install both mods in the newer version? Do I simply download them from DOLmods and move the img to the newer version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It should tbh if it's just the xrays.
Been doing that ever since 'cause the xrays are way more than outdated at this point.
The only thing changing in different versions are mostly bug fixes, clothing and LI content updates.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Heya
That's not really mygame type but... Eurg... I have some difficulty's to stop playing~

I... Probably gonna ask to much, but, there's a mod for changing the sprite from "fighting" scene?
There's Beees mod and fire mod for the sprite tothe left and some "penis" animation, but for the stance? Nothing?
1698997394598.png

Thank you for your times!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Love being a demon nun.
You can literally succ a person dry til' they collapse.
Be a literal semen demon!!!

And now I'm somewhere I've never been to.
PURGE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Love being a demon nun.
You can literally succ a person dry til' they collapse.
Be a literal semen demon!!!

And now I'm somewhere I've never been to.
PURGE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the one where a man keep speaking about holes or the woman asking to be purged?
Either way, the event is still possible as an angel

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes