Apr 19, 2020
its still posible to easy trigger, specially if you pass out in moor or also you can get sold out by bailey a third time wich is when it sents you to remy's, once you do it, try to get the full tf and if you have 0 suspicion from evryone there remy will give you the cowbell wich will keep your tf from decaying wich btw, all animal tfs have a item related to the tf that stops it from decaying
I actually managed to do it. I worked at the farm until I was max tired in the hopes I'd get the "ask for help" thing for Alex, but no matter how long I worked at max fatigue I just kept working. After work, I walked towards town and passed out and was assaulted by some passerby. So I loaded and just walked through the moor. Somehow I was grabbed by those people who work for Remy and they took me to her.

Her horse went for my girl's ass. (y) Therefore I got to spend 4 more days as a cow and my bovinity is like 77. How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.
Once you hit the max transformation value, that's it. There's no further cow content beyond 30. The reason it goes higher is just so it takes longer to degrade- transformation values go down one every day as long as you're not doing any of that TF's activities, so you could do nothing cowlike for about a month and a half and still be a cowgirl.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I actually managed to do it. I worked at the farm until I was max tired in the hopes I'd get the "ask for help" thing for Alex, but no matter how long I worked at max fatigue I just kept working. After work, I walked towards town and passed out and was assaulted by some passerby. So I loaded and just walked through the moor. Somehow I was grabbed by those people who work for Remy and they took me to her.

Her horse went for my girl's ass. (y) Therefore I got to spend 4 more days as a cow and my bovinity is like 77. How high does it even go? It's 30 for max transformation. Can I turn into an actual cow or something? Seems like the meter goes to 100.
At max Fatigue Stress starts to go up and at max Stress you pass out, so you would indeed need to keep working for a bit longer at max Fatigue before the abduction happens.

I've found the best way is to work the fields since those are 3 hours of work, so the least amount of clicking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
At max Fatigue Stress starts to go up and at max Stress you pass out, so you would indeed need to keep working for a bit longer at max Fatigue before the abduction happens.

I've found the best way is to work the fields since those are 3 hours of work, so the least amount of clicking.
Ooohhh I misunderstood, then. I was only looking at fatigue.

I noticed I was gaining Bovinity outside of the farm. I thought that was impossible... :unsure:

I thought maybe it was because of how often I milk her as a chef, but I was doing that before and had to resort to the farm again. I don't know why tf, but I went from 77 to 78 Bovinity in town. My daily routine is wake up, walk to the cafe, milk my cowgirl, walk nextdoor to the studio and visit the Flats, smoke whatever tf is in that hookah, go to church, do the Trial of Fire if I can, and practice dancing/high heels/yoga. I'm prepping for the hard-as-fuck church Advancement torture.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I noticed I was gaining Bovinity outside of the farm. I thought that was impossible... :unsure:
From the :
  • Milking oneself at or mooing at Robin (see below):
    • Note: This only applies if the player already possesses the full transformation, meaning these two methods are only useful for maintaining the transformation, not obtaining it.

Apr 19, 2020
From the :
  • Milking oneself at or mooing at Robin (see below):
    • Note: This only applies if the player already possesses the full transformation, meaning these two methods are only useful for maintaining the transformation, not obtaining it.
Yeah I read that one a buncha times. My browser history is just a list of links to pages on that wiki these days. That's why I found it odd that I'm getting points. I don't work it at the farm. I work at the cafe.

Robin's been gone for a long time...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Out of curiosity, what's the requirement for Alex to catch me milking myself? In my playthrough he never did, and after upgrading the milking machine twice i can no longer milk myself there at night.

Apr 19, 2020
I save Robin one time and I get this: 1706225085270.png

I never fight. A lifelong victim is somehow a sadist for saving Robin once? Maybe I'll rethink helping her...

BTW, we should be able to return to Remy willingly. Just enter the farm and see an option "Apologize to Remy for running away", which gets you captured again without Obedience loss, or "Try to strike a deal with Remy" so you you can agree to return to the farm often or be captured, like Eden. Remy's response could be based on her current Love, or even the character's current Bovinity, since Remy likes you to be transformed and busty af. (Hard to hate Remy...)

It seems to me that a cow girl would want to visit the farm, graze, be milked, fuck pigs ... So I figure an option to return to the farm willingly should exist, as long as there's some agreement that you can still return to town to handle things like earning money so you can pay Bailey, and building stats and relationships, or advance in church, like me. I actually maintained a legit relationship with Eden for months in my last game, so the "return or else" mechanic is manageable.

Draco Black

Nov 5, 2023
Basically a really good game.
But there's something wrong with it (at least that's how I feel):
You can choose at the very beginning (when creating the character with these check marks, I mean Vore, Bees, Slime, Lurker etc.) what should and shouldn't appear. Although I have only selected what interests me in the game, EVERYTHING is still displayed. Is this a bug? Or why is everything displayed even though I have unchecked the boxes?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Basically a really good game.
But there's something wrong with it (at least that's how I feel):
You can choose at the very beginning (when creating the character with these check marks, I mean Vore, Bees, Slime, Lurker etc.) what should and shouldn't appear. Although I have only selected what interests me in the game, EVERYTHING is still displayed. Is this a bug? Or why is everything displayed even though I have unchecked the boxes?
Wdym by everything being displayed? also those settings can be changed in game too in safehouses, first of which is your orphanage room, so you can double check if they are set as you wanted them to be

Death_wraith

Sep 20, 2022
does anyone know in DOL plus i saw image in there showing chest size is bigger than enormous how to increase like that ? or is dat just images?

FS-1041

Nov 21, 2023
Yo if I'm playing a boy, is there an option way to "rape" the other characters or basically be in control because most of the time, I'm the one being used lmao. Also does anyone know if there is way to get a blowjob from NPCs as a boy??? (Btw I'm new to this so idk much)

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yo if I'm playing a boy, is there an option way to "rape" the other characters or basically be in control because most of the time, I'm the one being used lmao. Also does anyone know if there is way to get a blowjob from NPCs as a boy??? (Btw I'm new to this so idk much)
To answer the first question: No.
The whole point of the game, and I think it is explicitly stated somewhere, is that you are never in control.
The most "in control" you can be is during consensual actions. You can also try to take the lead, but it's more the character fighting back than taking the lead properly speaking.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'd advise checking the OP, it's stated pretty clearly for the first question.
As for BJs, it's random chance for NPCs to go for that

Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, what's the requirement for Alex to catch me milking myself? In my playthrough he never did, and after upgrading the milking machine twice i can no longer milk myself there at night.
From game code chance depends on your output ( it's stacking).
First milking 1% + 0.04
Second milking 1.04% + 0.04
Third 1.08% + 0.04 (its just example , numbers different) You need to grind this pretty hard or just save scam

Reactions: Penitensary

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
does anyone know in DOL plus i saw image in there showing chest size is bigger than enormous how to increase like that ? or is dat just images?
You can search for

As the others said, you'll always be the one raped, there's few scenes which you can turn into your own advantage (which increases your control status) but overall that ain't the focus of the game.

But with the link mentioned above, you'll find a bunch of mods that either changes the gameplay or the character's grafics, one the mods is called "dol+", which looks like a expansion of the game. There, you can have the option of "reverse rape", which you can fuck the defeated enemies, it's very barebones but it's a start to what we want.

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Would it be a good idea to add more pregnancy options in the cheat menu, like full control over the offspring, human/wolf and then being able to pause it entirely?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Would it be a good idea to add more pregnancy options in the cheat menu, like full control over the offspring, human/wolf and then being able to pause it entirely?
im making cheat outside the official one, i havent add pregnancy manager but i have some cheat like pregnancy detection and auto interact with your child. although i can add pregnancy manager in the future.

did you know only 11 npc able to be pregnant at the same time? more than that they'll never become pregnant

Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 192 Votes