Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
How far back do imports work? I tried loading a save from my last playthrough (3.12.3) and it seemed to work despite giving an error on loading. But after clicking through some of the tabs in the school clothing store I just got an 'x.shop is undefined' error that doesn't seem to let me go back or progress anywhere. Is there any way to fix these issues in my saves?

I quite like the game but the idea of restarting and having to grind up stats and money again for ages isn't super appealing.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Is it possible for Robin to take an enormous dick? We've been going at it for a week now and it's always too big for her.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
although, if you visit the hospital you can find morning-after-pill under contraceptives. it warns you not to wait too long after intercourse to take them, but i don't know what happens if you do
Pain and passing out. And if your character doesn't know she's preggo, now she do

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
Is it possible for Robin to take an enormous dick? We've been going at it for a week now and it's always too big for her.
I think having a higher penile skill level may help. I have S rank and I can usually get it in within one-two tries

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
How far back do imports work? I tried loading a save from my last playthrough (3.12.3) and it seemed to work despite giving an error on loading. But after clicking through some of the tabs in the school clothing store I just got an 'x.shop is undefined' error that doesn't seem to let me go back or progress anywhere. Is there any way to fix these issues in my saves?

I quite like the game but the idea of restarting and having to grind up stats and money again for ages isn't super appealing.
Well, you can import your save through every version to the current new version, I did import my save file from 3.0 to 3.10 and after that through every version till 4.5.

That works for me with no error window popping out when loading it initially.

I tried porting my save from 3.12 or 3.11 and I also did get that error message after I loaded my save in newer version. But 3.10 did not show it.

So download the older version on the website if you can and port it like that.

If the older versions are unavaliable I can post them since I have them.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Well, you can import your save through every version to the current new version, I did import my save file from 3.0 to 3.10 and after that through every version till 4.5.

That works for me with no error window popping out when loading it initially.

I tried porting my save from 3.12 or 3.11 and I also did get that error message after I loaded my save in newer version. But 3.10 did not show it.

So download the older version on the website if you can and port it like that.

If the older versions are unavaliable I can post them since I have them.
Thanks for the tip. If you or anyone are able to provide or point me to links for older versions I'd love to know - other than the development blog posts, which require signing up to blogger to view apparently, I couldn't find any good potential sources. I guess the thread might have MEGA links but I couldn't find anything with searches for 'release' or 'version' or the like.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the tip. If you or anyone are able to provide or point me to links for older versions I'd love to know - other than the development blog posts, which require signing up to blogger to view apparently, I couldn't find any good potential sources. I guess the thread might have MEGA links but I couldn't find anything with searches for 'release' or 'version' or the like.
The blogpost does have 3.13 and up versions available for download. So just download it from there. Make a throw away google account and sign up to blogpost. That is what I do for such things.

Reactions: Lolnoder

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
So I've restarted with DOL+, picked herm, enabled everything and I've spent a literal hour save/reloading the seaweed bra/skirt and no urchin parasites, is there anything I don't know? Can I not get a parasite on my dick if I'm playing a herm?

Jan 18, 2020
So I've restarted with DOL+, picked herm, enabled everything and I've spent a literal hour save/reloading the seaweed bra/skirt and no urchin parasites, is there anything I don't know? Can I not get a parasite on my dick if I'm playing a herm?
RNGesus is cruel sometimes, you just gotta keep rolling the dice

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
RNG in the game is deterministic, taking same steps will result in same outcome all of the time. You gotta change something along the path to change the outcome.

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
i can't fuckin play this game i always get kidnaped all i want is to pass the school for fuck sake and not getting kidnaped or traumatised !

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i can't fuckin play this game i always get kidnaped all i want is to pass the school for fuck sake and not getting kidnaped or traumatised !
3 easy ways to do it: Be dressed. Overly, dressed. Get a chastity belt and train sports so you can kick them in the... Lastly, Go with someone.
if you befriend Avery, they'll take you to school ever once in a while. You can also go with Robin and it should be safe.
The bus is not as safe.
If you are getting kidnapped, I believe you should stop going out at night, helping random people or going near strange vans and people selling candy.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes