Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I did get the 500 and went to the club. I was earning at best 20 a go for bar tendering and 1 for dancing. Guess the problem was I dont have DD breasts if that is what is supposed to be the big money maker. I'll try out the spa and cafe that the op mentioned and hope it does better.
Nah breast size barely matters as a flatboard MC enjoyer myself~~~
Just spam the bar every time school ends everyday until 00:00 and you'll have more than enough.
Once you've reached high enough beauty stat, you can then go to the rich folks mansion and apply for the spa unless you've done enough lewd sh- that your hands are pretty much on experts level then you can use that too instead of beauty.

When you do unlock that job, let's just say you'll start earning more than enough to pretend the debt doesn't even exist.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
You mind sharing what flag I need to edit out in the source code for pregnancy ryona to happen?
Well actually, in every scene or action where PC's belly might be hurt, it does a check whether the PC is pregnant or not (sometimes only if it's visibly pregnant). If the check is true, then it changes the text slightly to target another area or it skips it entirely.

Basically, you have to search for all <<if playerBellySize(true) gte 8>> or pregnancyBellyVisible() and remove them. They might sometimes be a little different, so you might just search for every occurrences of both functions.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
I did get the 500 and went to the club. I was earning at best 20 a go for bar tendering and 1 for dancing. Guess the problem was I dont have DD breasts if that is what is supposed to be the big money maker. I'll try out the spa and cafe that the op mentioned and hope it does better.
isnt the club job based on seduction? so just flirt with people at the bar until you are good enough.

mansupahot

Oct 13, 2022
Well actually, in every scene or action where PC's belly might be hurt, it does a check whether the PC is pregnant or not (sometimes only if it's visibly pregnant). If the check is true, then it changes the text slightly to target another area or it skips it entirely.

Basically, you have to search for all <<if playerBellySize(true) gte 8>> or pregnancyBellyVisible() and remove them. They might sometimes be a little different, so you might just search for every occurrences of both functions.
Appreciated

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Alright guys thanks for the help can at least pay my own debt off now while going to school without cheesing it, RIP robin though.
Next question where is the pregnancy tester? I've check high street, the brothel, the strip club, and the church. Those are the only places I can even imagine selling them so I just dont know where to look

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Alright guys thanks for the help can at least pay my own debt off now while going to school without cheesing it, RIP robin though.
Next question where is the pregnancy tester? I've check high street, the brothel, the strip club, and the church. Those are the only places I can even imagine selling them so I just dont know where to look
Checked the Hospital Pharmacy?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
....bro why would a church sell pregnancy test when a hospital is just several streets over?

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Yep was at the hospital thanks. I clicked on hospital and the options that pop up are a door with an arrow pointing in and then nightingale street so my mind tricked me thinking option 1 was leave the hospital. Its kinda weird to click it yet it asks me again if I really want to go in since other places dont.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Yet again another question. How do you coat your hair for fully covered? I believe I've tried everything except multiple males at once. If that is it where do I go to get multiple males that dont make me pass out from stress.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Yet again another question. How do you coat your hair for fully covered? I believe I've tried everything except multiple males at once. If that is it where do I go to get multiple males that dont make me pass out from stress.
Try dancing at the rich people party.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
To be fair, it's pretty easy to do once you unlock the spa massage job. You can get some money and massively boost your Hand skill, and once you get it high enough attackers will have to come in groups of three to pose any threat to your virginity. Work on Feet next and that increases to five.

Been jumped by the crowd dancing in the strip club and even they couldn't manage, that's about the best you get in controlling encounters.
really? I've maxed hand every sex stat and even have wolf teeth and I'm still barely able to hold off one attacker. Two kick my ass no problem. Two or more attackers seem to take me from 0 to 100 pain in just three turns, two if they start hitting to begin with.
i'm tired of being a bitch and start a new game as a boy. But instead of raping female npcs, they rape me. How do i intentionally rape them or is there an option in settings that i've missed?
I would think there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later. Later on if you fight rapists they change to "you are the one going around beating up all the rapists, good job". This tells me if you are a rapist these guys become your enemies so there needs to be a way to actually do it. There is also the sadomasocist and served hot feat, kinda hard to be a sadist if you are always bottom. Maybe you need to join the underworld first to be able to do this, never found the underworld yet to try.

Last edited:

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Hi.

v0.4.5.3 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod.

ink there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later.
They pursue if you run, and rape. Staying still (normally) results in them backing off.

(EDIT: Rearranged file overrides, hair texture glitches hopefully fixed while preserving Firemod changes.)

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
They pursue if you run, and rape. Staying still (normally) results in them backing off.
If your beauty and reputation is too high and it's night though, it can end with "it's him/her" and then they go down on you

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would think there would be a way since there is that common event where people approach you say "not him/her" leading me to believe they know you are not a rapist because what they say later. Later on if you fight rapists they change to "you are the one going around beating up all the rapists, good job". This tells me if you are a rapist these guys become your enemies so there needs to be a way to actually do it.
Don't interpret it as same people. It's a fame-based encounter, it can either end up being people after you or it may be related to one of your positive fame stats.

Jan 25, 2018
I'm trying to edit my save with Save Editor Online, and for some reason whenvere I press the download button absolutely nothing happens. I've use save editor a million times before. Is there an alternative for file editing the saves? I tried using Cheat Engine while in-game but I don't think it's working either, it's not picking up any relevant values when I do the searches.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I'm trying to edit my save with Save Editor Online, and for some reason whenvere I press the download button absolutely nothing happens. I've use save editor a million times before. Is there an alternative for file editing the saves? I tried using Cheat Engine while in-game but I don't think it's working either, it's not picking up any relevant values when I do the searches.
Honestly the best alternative is just directly editing sugarcube variables with the console.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

koikatsuki

Nov 5, 2020
would really like it if they added getting knotted in the mouth to the game maybe add a new scene to alex's farm similar to the getting knotted scene that already exists

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
would really like it if they added getting knotted in the mouth to the game maybe add a new scene to alex's farm similar to the getting knotted scene that already exists
You already can get knotted in the mouth. Animations are limited but the game does tell you you've been knotted. I have yet to mess with alex farm much yet but do hope to see some nice content there.

4.50 star(s) 192 Votes