Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
ok ive add it for online version of the game, its not fully tested yet, but i make sure that things loaded and able to get triggered. It doesnt work if you open the mod directly in DoL mod page since it run using iFrame, so you must open the link directly.

here's the mod links that the mod supported :
- bees mod
- DoL plus
- Firemod
- vanilla

it using tempermonkey, the instruction how to use the mod is on the readme.
Link : .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello again bro, this is a very nice addition to your mod, now what i ment was this here is the local version of the fire mod, it uses something called nw.js i believe, inside the www folder is the mods folder, I dont know how everyting works but here is the git as well if u re interested:

this firemod version lets you customise the graphical mods and add more thats why i would love to have your mod here

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hello again bro, this is a very nice addition to your mod, now what i ment was this Mega here is the local version of the fire mod, it uses something called nw.js i believe, inside the www folder is the mods folder, I dont know how everyting works but here is the git as well if u re interested:

this firemod version lets you customise the graphical mods and add more thats why i would love to have your mod here
as far as i can see, the mods in the mods folder is just for the graphic, im not sure if i can just insert my js there. But no worries i find a way and its done, you can download it .

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
as far as i can see, the mods in the mods folder is just for the graphic, im not sure if i can just insert my js there. But no worries i find a way and its done, you can download it .

where i need to place the files doesn't matter, what matters is that you made it and in less than a day, so thank you for your work bro.

and you should consider joining the discord of dol mods and ask any admin to add your mod to the modlist

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
where i need to place the files doesn't matter, what matters is that you made it and in less than a day, so thank you for your work bro.

and you should consider joining the discord of dol mods and ask any admin to add your mod to the modlist
it considered cheat, so it most likely will goes to game cheat that require you to enable it and making you unable to get feats and np, it wasnt hard

hoshiyomi999

Feb 18, 2023
Hi.

v0.4.5.3 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod.

Mega

They pursue if you run, and rape. Staying still (normally) results in them backing off.

(EDIT: Rearranged file overrides, hair texture glitches hopefully fixed while preserving Firemod changes.)
Thanks but do you have the zip files for the pc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I'm bored, so I'm making a post showing all the sideview mods that I know of and is still accessible
please don't reupload these without permissions from the authors, there have been several dramas because of it

Jul 1, 2019
Mild sadness at piss-poor reading comprehension aside, it'd be neat if down the road we could select image sprite packs in-game similar to Trials in Tainted Space and the like. I'm a sucker for good pixel-art, lewd or not.

Reactions: Doomdooom
Sep 3, 2023
game dev alive? or unknown? D:
Seems like development is going on at pretty much the same pace it has for years. You can see the latest updates at their blog linked in the first post in this thread, either by making a Blogger account and age verifying it (probably a bad idea tbh) or by checking the RSS feed.

Reactions: Sant3224

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm bored, so I'm making a post showing all the sideview mods that I know of and is still accessible
please don't reupload these without permissions from the authors, there have been several dramas because of it
1709782602309.jpeg
Light skin stare mods.

• Haha
Reactions: holyApex
4.50 star(s) 192 Votes