ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Okay how the hell do you get to the island now? Did it glitch out with the update to go there on a ship or what? Can't manage to pass out in the ocean at all bc my swim is too high. Can swim all the way to the island but can't actually Get to it. Can't find the pirate ship aside from passing out in the ocean either, which takes ages.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
Okay how the hell do you get to the island now? Did it glitch out with the update to go there on a ship or what? Can't manage to pass out in the ocean at all bc my swim is too high. Can swim all the way to the island but can't actually Get to it. Can't find the pirate ship aside from passing out in the ocean either, which takes ages.
you can pass out instantly if you get swallowed by a whale. not sure if thats a valid trigger condition though.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Try to get the "spear" artifact mission. It reveal the dock of the pirate ship on the old sewers. Or is it unavailable now?

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I had to check this game after two years, to keep it on my list.
As an old fan, these updates give me mix feelings. The content is amazing and has been expanding a lot, I like how now old content was revisited and improve like the church and the police station, I hope instead of adding more locations, the locations that already exist in the game get more content and go deeper.

What I don't like is how dark has become and how linear the secondary characters are now, Whitney has no progression at all, Robin can be taken away really easy with how hard is to get money (without a guide or being a tryhard) could be, Kylar is no longer creepy yet cute girl, now is a yandere. I feel like characters have been assassinated just to make the game darker, which is a shame, before romantic interests acted like safe and cozy zones to rest and forget about all the struggles, now they come with struggles.

Just saying what I had in my mind, I would love to be passionate about this game like I did before, its kinda depressing to be honest. But that is just me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I had to check this game after two years, to keep it on my list.
As an old fan, these updates give me mix feelings. The content is amazing and has been expanding a lot, I like how now old content was revisited and improve like the church and the police station, I hope instead of adding more locations, the locations that already exist in the game get more content and go deeper.

What I don't like is how dark has become and how linear the secondary characters are now, Whitney has no progression at all, Robin can be taken away really easy with how hard is to get money (without a guide or being a tryhard) could be, Kylar is no longer creepy yet cute girl, now is a yandere. I feel like characters have been assassinated just to make the game darker, which is a shame, before romantic interests acted like safe and cozy zones to rest and forget about all the struggles, now they come with struggles.

Just saying what I had in my mind, I would love to be passionate about this game like I did before, its kinda depressing to be honest. But that is just me.
I would say agree and disagree.

Yes, the game has certainly taken some dark turns and certainly some characters have yet to have some meaningful progression, which lets be real, we are just scratching the surface here there is plenty of time for development. So for that arguement I would say it's way too early. And I do agree that while the darker tone of the game has been more promoted and embraced of late, to a bit of an excess.

However, this is still a work in progress. Whitney will likely get an update of worth eventually, Kylar may potentially be given a route to tame that yandere vibes and may become a sharer. And maybe we will get some resolutions so we don't have to deal with certain characters eventually.

I get it. I too enjoy this game though more casually and in the mood type deal, and certainly would like more in routes and chances and resolutions. But like I said, this game isn't finished by no means.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I would say agree and disagree.

Yes, the game has certainly taken some dark turns and certainly some characters have yet to have some meaningful progression, which lets be real, we are just scratching the surface here there is plenty of time for development. So for that arguement I would say it's way too early. And I do agree that while the darker tone of the game has been more promoted and embraced of late, to a bit of an excess.

However, this is still a work in progress. Whitney will likely get an update of worth eventually, Kylar may potentially be given a route to tame that yandere vibes and may become a sharer. And maybe we will get some resolutions so we don't have to deal with certain characters eventually.

I get it. I too enjoy this game though more casually and in the mood type deal, and certainly would like more in routes and chances and resolutions. But like I said, this game isn't finished by no means.
I feel there are elements that can't be improve with updates, like how Robin gets molested and use as a leverage, that could only improve by being removed or rewrite. Kylar was a jelly bean in early versions, just creepy when the player didn't knew her, she is the one that mostly represent my "character assassination" comment.

But overall I agree, I hope this game gets better in the future and old content gets rewrite and reworked, romantic interests get flesh out and the player gets more input on improving their environment outside the orphanage.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
you can pass out instantly if you get swallowed by a whale. not sure if thats a valid trigger condition though.
I think I did trigger this once, but it just lead to a bad end-pirate slave state I couldn't get out of. Probably missed smthn by skimming over text though. I'll keep a lookout.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I still want an option to invite Robin to live with the player and Alex on the farm.
it gives you an extra farmhand and it frees Robin from a shitty situation.
Not to mention the potential for having both Alex and Robin for the players pleasure :p

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Alright the rich people party doesnt seem do to anything to get fully covered. Been to it multiple times and nothing seems to happen. Even tried going to it completely wasted and its just not doing anything. Maybe getting work from the dancer isnt the rich people party? Regardless I found horse drench your hair pretty quick but now I notice a new part, neck, still needs to be covered. Anyone have solution for the neck? I'm going to assume it has to do with dick size and position so I'll try that while hoping for a response.

Alright found black wolf while lying on the back if you use your breasts will soak your neck. Now there is the problem of the feat not unlocking so what am I missing?

I am drenched in
Your neck is drenched in semen.
Your right arm is drenched in semen.
Your left arm is drenched in semen and soaked in slime.
Your thighs are drenched in semen.
Your bottom is drenched in semen and slick with slime.
Your tummy is drenched in semen.
Your chest is drenched in semen.
Your face is drenched in semen and drenched in slime.
Your hair is drenched in semen.
Your feet are drenched in semen.
Your labia is drenched in semen and wet with slime.
Your vagina is drenched in semen.
Your anus is drenched in semen.
Your mouth is drenched in semen.

what else could possibly be missing?

Last edited:

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
No I've gotten other feats on this save and I didnt get a warning about not being able to get feats when I clicked play, like I did for another save.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
Alright the rich people party doesnt seem do to anything to get fully covered. Been to it multiple times and nothing seems to happen. Even tried going to it completely wasted and its just not doing anything. Maybe getting work from the dancer isnt the rich people party? Regardless I found horse drench your hair pretty quick but now I notice a new part, neck, still needs to be covered. Anyone have solution for the neck? I'm going to assume it has to do with dick size and position so I'll try that while hoping for a response.

Alright found black wolf while lying on the back if you use your breasts will soak your neck. Now there is the problem of the feat not unlocking so what am I missing?

I am drenched in

you need to get into a barrel of pink liquid at the docks

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
Well, i played that version on the link. After all i made that just for myself and share it if anyone interested, if i made it for public use I'll made the github or even take the dol sources and make it directly there. The difference is i just didn't include images and not included the dol for the server. Well unless you want it to be included also, i can do that.
hey bro, can you adapt your mod for the modloader for the firemod?

Aug 22, 2021

I am drenched in

I am pretty sure you need every body part covered in both slime and semen, meaning that your next best move is to get swallowed by something in the forest (should automatically cover you in slime). Alternatively go mess with some tentacles.

This achievement is a pain. I gave up on it as attending the school swimming lesson resets your progress and it takes ages to fully cover everything

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hey bro, can you adapt your mod for the modloader for the firemod?
ok ive add it for online version of the game, its not fully tested yet, but i make sure that things loaded and able to get triggered. It doesnt work if you open the mod directly in DoL mod page since it run using iFrame, so you must open the link directly.

here's the mod links that the mod supported :
- bees mod
- DoL plus
- Firemod
- vanilla

it using tempermonkey, the instruction how to use the mod is on the readme.
Link : .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 192 Votes