swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how do you find the hookah business? i am at the flats and keep searching.
When you say "searching", are you just knocking and leaving, or asking for work from the people who answer? You have to ask for work when knocking (and have the minimum Housekeeping skill to potentially be able to clean) in order to find the Hookah Parlor.

Male pc can [get pregnant], needs the ear slimes and a LOT of corruption, then during a dream event, pick either the middle path or the pregnancy one
There is a Feat connected to this.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
How many sex toys in this game? I only have breast pump, is this game have dildo/vibrator?
You can purchase a variety of toys from 'Adult Shop' on Elk street,it will pop up as 'Dilapidated Shop' for now.Go to elk street on Friday after school to trigger it's renovation ,after that you can visit shop every Friday afternoon to help with its renovation.

Shop also has unique events with Sydney which might become unavailable after opening.

Feb 10, 2022
i have been trying to figure out the hypnosis. where can i find out how to get hypnotized?
If I recall, there is a random chance that an NPC is a hypnotist. Harper is also one as well. There might be a setting to boost the chances, but I haven't played in a while. So, I am not sure.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Guys is there a way to Import the improved combat / sex animations of the Fire mod into the DOL+ mod. If so how?

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
i have been trying to figure out the hypnosis. where can i find out how to get hypnotized?
Tentacles, Metal Tentacles, and Vines are a fairly reliable way of hypnosis. You can find the Metal Tentacles fairly easily in the Catacombs beneath the Old Church Graveyard. Random NPC's can use hypnosis though I find them to be quite rare, and I don't generally do much with Harper though I know they use hypnosis when treating the player. I think you can get hypnotized while in the Asylum, though I only went there once so I may remember that wrong.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I don't generally do much with Harper though I know they use hypnosis when treating the player. I think you can get hypnotized while in the Asylum, though I only went there once so I may remember that wrong.
The problem with Harper is that it's a scripted event, so even in DoLP combat with Harper isn't going to last all that long. Harper can use hypnosis but from my experience cycling in and out of the Asylum you're going to be incredibly lucky (or unlucky depending on your POV) if Harper manages to hypnotize the player twice, and somewhat lucky if it even happens once.

(Edit) And yes, changing your actions does affect results, so you could save-scum a Harper encounter to hopefully work on getting hypnotized, but honestly that level of dedication is not worth it.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Just had a thought while playing. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a Stockholm Syndrome: Bailey scenario In-Game. Maybe they saw how useful the Player is and wants to use them for their own ends instead of just squeezing Money out of us. Make them their personal Project. Maybe become Bailey personal overseer of the Orphanage or even as a Tool to deepen Bailey influence. The Ultimate Corruption of the Player and the hardest one to achieve. Maybe after paying more than 100k in Rent and having the highest Business Fame or something like that. Or beating Baily 50 Times with highest Combat Fame or whatever. Something really Late-Game and tough to achieve condition to start it.

You know with Flavor Text like Stockholm Syndrom: Bailey - He/She only wants whats best for us. You know she really Mindbreaks the PC.

I think after a while Bailey just doesn't make any sense anymore. For example my PC is making Tens of Thousands of Dollars per week, beats Bailey and her Goons regularly and is completely independent. She owns her own Farm and rules over the Moor. She is known as an Entrepeneur all around Town. Wouldn't it make more sense for Bailey to try and keep someone with that Potential very close to her and try to manipulate instead of just butting her Head against the Wall that is the PC in the Hope of extracting some measly 2k every week. Bitch i shit 2k out every morning.

What do you all think? I think it could be very interesting to explore.

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
There's no sissification here?
Whitney has sissification events, but they aren't on the wiki for some reason. Hilariously, they can still trigger even if you are already a crossdresser. Whitney took my characters panties and replaced them with a different set of panties lol.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Whitney has sissification events, but they aren't on the wiki for some reason. Hilariously, they can still trigger even if you are already a crossdresser. Whitney took my characters panties and replaced them with a different set of panties lol.
Some forced crossdressing isn't sissification. Mild feminisation at best. There is no explicit sissification content in the game.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
You know with Flavor Text like Stockholm Syndrom: Bailey - He/She only wants whats best for us. You know she really Mindbreaks the PC.
Stockholm Syndrome: Bailey - They only want what's best for us~ holy hell. I love that idea. Your idea could really expand the game. And maybe even get some sex content out of that oddly celibate freak. You'd think they were a temple monk.

thedirtybee

Oct 19, 2019
Stockholm Syndrome: Bailey - They only want what's best for us~ holy hell. I love that idea. Your idea could really expand the game. And maybe even get some sex content out of that oddly celibate freak. You'd think they were a temple monk.
That would be awesome there could also be some additional events such as Bailey pimping you out to others to make money for the orphanage or performing a show within to orphanage. The MC could go into a denial sort of stage where you do stuff willingly for Bailey believing that they love you when really they are using you for money.

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
That would be awesome there could also be some additional events such as Bailey pimping you out to others to make money for the orphanage or performing a show within to orphanage. The MC could go into a denial sort of stage where you do stuff willingly for Bailey believing that they love you when really they are using you for money.
I thought about something along the lines like Bailey starts Gaslighting the Player over the course of the Game. Lets say after you paid 2k Rent the first Time Bailey could show up and actually be nice to you. Maybe give the PC something nice to eat and starts manipulating the PC with Niceness instead of Violence. And after certain Milestones Bailey gives more and more looks into her "Nice" side. Sometimes giving rebate on your Rent, or waiving it completely for a week and so on. Depending how the PC reacts Stockholm Syndrome builds up over the course of the Game. Let it be a really long term project to aquire the Stockholm Syndrome and make it something for the Endgame. Different from the usual NPCs where you can grind the Syndrom in a few Days.

And after she manipulated you enough she could use you to gain more influence over the Mayor and other Big-Wigs in Town. Keep orphans in Line and just fuck you up mentally and make you do the worst stuff. With full Stockholm Syndrome the PC could become an avid defender of Bailey almost like a Groupie.

Man i wish i could code i would make this shit myself right now, i am overflowing with ideas hehe

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes