• Mary

Votes: 88 12.0%
  • Marion

Votes: 99 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters
Oct 21, 2017
I have never written any RenPy code before but your game inspired me.

All the key presses in the shower scene felt to me would play better as some kind of animation and as luck would have it your shower scene images are consecutively numbered.
I am sure there are better ways than this but after a little playing I came up with:

Code:
label shower:
    play music "audio/Mom sexy time.mp3"
    scene start60
    MOM "Mmmm."
    J "(...)"
    $ count = 61
    pause(0.3)
    while count < 94:
      $ currentImage = 'start' + str(count)
      scene expression currentImage
      if count == 64:
        MOM "Aaaaah"
      if count == 67:
        MOM "A...Almost"
      if count == 91:
        MOM "Why do I always squirt so hard?"
        pause(0.3)
        scene 2018_0619_1635_11_898
      pause(0.3)
      $ count += 1
    return

Reactions: FSDL and Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I have never written any RenPy code before but your game inspired me.

All the key presses in the shower scene felt to me would play better as some kind of animation and as luck would have it your shower scene images are consecutively numbered.
I am sure there are better ways than this but after a little playing I came up with:

Code:
label shower:
    play music "audio/Mom sexy time.mp3"
    scene start60
    MOM "Mmmm."
    J "(...)"
    $ count = 61
    pause(0.3)
    while count < 94:
      $ currentImage = 'start' + str(count)
      scene expression currentImage
      if count == 64:
        MOM "Aaaaah"
      if count == 67:
        MOM "A...Almost"
      if count == 91:
        MOM "Why do I always squirt so hard?"
        pause(0.3)
        scene 2018_0619_1635_11_898
      pause(0.3)
      $ count += 1
    return
Holy Shit, Awesome dude!
I pretty much started this VN with the purpose of learning as much as I could about Renpy (and HS). Thanks a lot!

Let's see if it works!

flinger

May 3, 2017
Multiple game overs....
Guess its easier to force quit a game for the player than create negative relationship content and the consequences that go with that. Some players will get frustrated after x number of game overs and simply quit support or playing the game. Check out Good Girl Gone Bad for just one of many great examples of how to avoid having game overs and instead create consequences in to the story giving the game repeat play-ability.

Reactions: Non Alie

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What's up with that guy's sideburns? Is he cosplaying as Sabretooth?
Illusion (the creators of Honey Select) have never been big on making the male characters even average in looks, they focus solely on the female npcs (created, or the ones you can make yourself in the creator) I have yet to see one decent to good looking Honey Select male model...

Also someone asked, there is indeed a Honey Select tag, I have seen others use it (Mythic Manor, Max's Life, Corruption, etc). I guess the devs got tired of people whining endlessly when devs dont want to use DAZ3d models that are already over-saturated...

Reactions: waffel

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol another game in honey select! I like the model of this game.
For me there is no problem in huge bob, or normal bob or little bob XD
I like all type of Bob! So for me the problem is not that.
The problem come here:

It's a story about multiple family members* (lot of fear)
Each male member would have at least 2 LI* Love Interes?

So we play as John, i hope i can change his name, i like to use me name in game. But how well is relative.
The problem come where i read each male member would have at least 2 LI.
So... i presume that i have lot of rival in this game? Real choice? Can i have me harem? Can i avoid that other guys/men stolen/fuck mc family? If the game give me avoidable choice, for me is not a problem to play it.
Who i wanna is... play as mc and fuck almost all the girls/women in game. Without lose every girls/women in game.
But i really do not wanna play a game where i need to fear every step in game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
@Rando Civ Gratz on the game! Always cool when a member starts their own project =P. Also, I have decided I will post the following picture in every thread where people decide to bitch about models with big tits. I'm not even gonna put it in a fucking spoiler like I did the last. This is for women with big naturals and the guys who love them everywhere:

Sep 4, 2017
It should be a felony and bannable offence to use any model other than the kind like from dreams of desire and milfy city.
dreams of desire and milfy city are 2 of my favorite games, but Why though?
when i started playing i didn't like the HS style, but at some point when the same DAZ models are used over and over again, the games start to blend and become bland.
Then i started to play HS games and actually started to like it, and now i have a lot more games to choose from . :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Mi answer about big tits It's always the same, love big tits, but natural, even normal tits size ...Ok whith that, problem is make them natural, not balloons or soccer balls, make them Love whith gravity , real physics, some devs make normal or little tits static, no movement, Frozen, that is weird, other example, nipples in OP Image are like switch or bottons , turn me off .

Edit: love Milena Velba photo dude! I will suggest Nadine Jansen (friend of Milena) whith great and beautiful funbags.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Mi answer about big tits It's always the same, love big tits, but natural, even normal tits size ...Ok whith that, problem is make them natural, not balloons or soccer balls, make them Love whith gravity , real physics, some devs make normal or little tits static, no movement, Frozen, that is weird, other example, nipples in OP Image are like switch or bottons , turn me off .

Edit: love Milena Velba photo dude! I will suggest Nadine Jansen (friend of Milena) whith great and beautiful funbags.
Lol I think I know every busty model with a decent following since 2000 =P. Yea, she's another favorite of mine for sure. Yea, the nipples are kind of weird, but that's more due to the rendering. Honey Select has some great boob and nipple textures, especially for areola, like in the games Corruption and Cohabitation for example. I agree as long as they're natural any size is good =P.

Reactions: Pattitto00

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Lol I think I know every busty model with a decent following since 2000 =P. Yea, she's another favorite of mine for sure. Yea, the nipples are kind of weird, but that's more due to the rendering. Honey Select has some great boob and nipple textures, especially for areola, like in the games Corruption and Cohabitation for example. I agree as long as they're natural any size is good =P.
Well you know....my list of models is laaarge. Take a look at "HolidayIsland" , "MindBreak"

Reactions: yoyomistro

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
The reverse rape thing started from reverse gang bang. A lot of gang bang scenes pushed the non consent envelope pretty hard and the reverse gang bang series (started in "02 with Rocco S) was no different. Maybe pushing it even more. The male was usually reluctant, got overpowered by sheer numbers and/or being punished for something. Like he was being r*ped.
TL:DR Reverse GB's = Reverse R*pe

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes