Votes: 88 12.0%
  • Marion

Votes: 99 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
In RL i prefer smaller breasts up to DD's.
At first, I misread that and was thinking "DD is smaller???" However, I agree with you. Anything above C starts to turn me off, and I view the massive mammaries you see in some of these games to be a deformity. Different strokes for different folks....

Reactions: martin Nielsen
Sep 4, 2017
At first, I misread that and was thinking "DD is smaller???" However, I agree with you. Anything above C starts to turn me off, and I view the massive mammaries you see in some of these games to be a deformity. Different strokes for different folks....
I dont mind D's or double D's, they can be pretty even if its silicone, but a lot of time they just look like 2 balloons that are slabbed on to a bitch.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so the alley scene, lots of black outs and missing dialog. The shade box comes up, but no text. Not sure if anything is missing and the box is there for no reason, or text is missing.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I wonder if the girls get turned off by horse dicks as much as guys hate elephant sized tits in these games.

Reactions: rmma621

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I am going to pass on this one. As a matter of fact I'm going to pass on any game from now on that casts female characters with tits the size of tractor tires .
Ok, and? No offense but who cares if you play or not?

If you don't like it, then just LEAVE THE THREAD without saying anything. Especially if you haven't even DL'ed it to try it. FFS folks, just close the tab, use the back button to latest updates page or whatever, if you don't like the characters, graphics, dialogue, etc for a game. In a world with 7 billion people, no one really cares if you dislike something based on arbitrary opinion, so just quietly move on.

Now if you like a game and have *constructive* criticism then by all means, throw it out there so the dev can improve what they are offering. Complaining about the clearly shown models on the game, or the game engine, is as bad as the NTR/anti-NTR whiners when a game is marked clearly with it (or without it) in the OP.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018

If you don't like it, then just LEAVE THE THREAD without saying anything. Especially if you haven't even DL'ed it to try it. FFS folks, just close the tab, use the back button to latest updates page or whatever, if you don't like the characters, graphics, dialogue, etc for a game. In a world with 7 billion people, no one really cares if you dislike something based on arbitrary opinion, so just quietly move on.

Now if you like a game and have *constructive* criticism then by all means, throw it out there so the dev can improve what they are offering. Complaining about the clearly shown models on the game, or the game engine, is as bad as the NTR/anti-NTR whiners when a game is marked clearly with it (or without it) in the OP.
I found this guy @perheiro in one more thread of the game "Road of Sin". Talking the same sh*t. So at least Somekind of antibigtits Yihad. There is a way to denunce?

drew

May 19, 2017
ppl dont know about the fact the characters in this game, max's life and corruption are all models of Illusion Games

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017

That wasn't constructive? My opinion was and still is that the knockers are crazy too big. Thats all. Just an opinion nothing more. I was not out to hurt feelings or break hearts. Just stating my opinion on games like this. Is that not allowed here? If I have broken a rule then I do so apologize.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Dude in case you're unaware, spamming threads with "I don't like XXX, pass." isn't allowed. People do it, but if you're doing it in a bunch of threads if someone reports you your posts will be deleted.
Two threads in a month is not spamming, I looked.

But yeah, I don't get that - nothing against you at all @perheiro , but lots of people post stuff like this and it seems like it always starts issues. Partially because the people who do like X thing are all hanging out on that thread, and someone pops in to say "this sucks" or whatever.

So there's not a rule against it per se, but just realize you're gonna catch shit over it.

Anyway, now direct your hatred towards me instead of each other and go about your business. :)

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes