• Marion

Votes: 99 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Really disappointed to have this game on hold...
It is always sad to have something that you like (and it always seem to be the game that I like) take months to upgrade, be abandoned or put on hold.

allen46

Jun 5, 2018
Is there an ETA on this potentially coming off of hold or is this gaming being dropped by dev?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Except in a politically correct context, I still don't see how a female can rape a male. In the original definition (in the US, at least), rape was defined as intromission of a penis into a vagina without consent of the female. That got expanded to today's definition as inserting a penis (or anything else) anywhere without consent. Since women could, in theory, rape a man by inserting something (perhaps a finger) in a mouth or anus, I still don't see how a female who coerces a male into vaginal sex has raped him. Rape used to mean something, today. not so much!
you do realise penis gets hard whether the brain likes or not right.... so not bad looking chick has dude unwillingly tied down but is naked, dudes dick is gonna get hard, he don't have a choice, but hey lets play a little, he doesn't get hard, she starts rubbing his dick and jerking him of stimulating his penis... even if the dude is gay his dick is getting hard (unless they have ed) now that already is a form of rape, but then she sits on him and boom full rape. Rape is non-consensual sex (any form of sex) just because some country has a shit definition doesn't change what it actually is. (I know this post is old but it grinded my gears)

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Reverse rape? Rape is rape regardless of the gender that initiates it.

I 'spose it needs to be this way for the fetish list,,,, whatever.
They do it like that in tags to easily find your fetish. It's goes for female and male domination, regardless of the gender, Domination is domination isn't? as you can see there's male and female on it's name. because there's people who don't like male domination but likes the female one, and vice versa. Same with NTR, NTR is cuckold right? but there are people who likes to steal(Netori) and people who likes their gf/wife/etc to get bang by others(Netorare). Just don't pay too much attention on it and just play the fetish you like.

Reactions: str8up
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Delicate Taboo [v0.3] [Rando Civ] - Original Size: (3.18GB)

Squashed Download - PC (416MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
Not to complain but I had less bugs in my last crappy apartment. Undefined characters, misnamed and missing images etc. The game looks good enough but I am having trouble enjoying it due to these issues.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Nice update.

I still find it weird that you cannot skip scenes in RenPy that you have already seen in other paths. Like you chose a path and a new scene has been played and then there is the exact same scene like in the other path but the VN considers them as "never played".

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am having a lot of dialogue in blank. Is it a problem with the translation in my pc or is commom for everybody?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am soooo happy to have an update ! This mother drives me crazy !
And I like the other characters too ! The principal, the Aunt Miranda, all those tits !

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
My only suggestion here is maybe if you are able to let the animations play non stop, until we click to go to next image. I don't have much knowledge about how doing that, but I know some other games are like that. Thanks.

Reactions: Himerios

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Like you chose a path and a new scene has been played and then there is the exact same scene like in the other path but the VN considers them as "never played".
Because, despite what it seem, you never played it. Ren'py know very well how to skip, but for this to works, the dev need to reuse the scene, not to copy it.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes