• Mary

Votes: 88 12.0%
  • Marion

Votes: 99 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

Oct 9, 2017
okie i just started this game just a few mins and then i read the intro and was curious about the MC's status is it me or i im confuse it is said that he was the youngest in 4 sibling but in the next phrase he has a little SISTER how in the world that make sense ? xD !!! okie enlightened me about this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
While it's quite early into the development (Looks more like a 0.1 instead of 0.3). As a first project it's pretty decent and I do hope that you'll be able to finish it sometime.
The only issue is that there are quite a few errors and missing images when playing it (Either an issue with the naming of images or just WIP).
Otherwise I'd also be more interested in the MC being able to pull all women into his camp in some way instead of giving them to other characters (Maybe that'd be a possibility later down the line). The thing is that in games where you have a MC, the side-characters getting gals isn't exactly fun because you don't really understand those characters too well and you as a player feel like they're more rivals than anything (I do understand there were scenes where their POV was expressed so I can understand that it's something that you also understood, but I can't help but feel it's a type of NTR when looking at the father character doing that ). Although interesting development so it'd be ok to keep it in the game for NTR fans while also giving the MC a chance to win them over as well. Ofc that's extra work so you can just focus on the Mother route instead and I'd be happy.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 118593
Overview:

The day after Johny turned 18, he was witness to something that changed him... or not.
It's a story about multiple family members and how their choices reshape the way how they will end. They are 6 family members in total. Each male member would have at least 2 LI and your interactions with them will define the ending, which could be very bad or very good (or anything in between). It will have multiple "game over" that could be seen as tragic, but if you play your cards well enough, you can keep your adventure going without many issues.

Fair warning, it's very amateur and it's the first VN I ever made - Rando Civ
Updated: 2019/01/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - -
Others:

View attachment 117776 View attachment 117775 View attachment 117777 View attachment 117778 View attachment 117779 View attachment 114981
Very interesting story lines, really sexy and even believable scenarios, with lots of variable paths. I like it a lot, please continue! ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Reverse rape is when a woman rapes a man. It's a stupid term, since that's still just rape.
It's just a way to let people know what the content is right away. Our current tags lack specificity, often does not cover who is doing what to whom. Context is like 98% of what makes something hot.

Remember kids, before you get tricked by that anal tag, make sure you know what's really going on, it could easily be pegging because there isn't a tag for that (the anal tag is not incorrect but also misleading because 99% of people take it to mean dick in ass.)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's just a way to let people know what the content is right away. Our current tags lack specificity, often does not cover who is doing what to whom. Context is like 98% of what makes something hot.

Remember kids, before you get tricked by that anal tag, make sure you know what's really going on, it could easily be pegging because there isn't a tag for that (the anal tag is not incorrect but also misleading because 99% of people take it to mean dick in ass.)
While i agree that it could also mean pegging, it isn't the case here.

The game itself is okish if the dev manages to let the characters look a bit better and gets all the errors out of the cousin route.

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 83255, in script
    RO "OOOOH NONONONONO!"
Exception: Sayer 'RO' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 83255, in script
    RO "OOOOH NONONONONO!"
  File "G:\wrar\DelicateTaboo-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\wrar\DelicateTaboo-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'RO' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Delicate Taboo 0.3
Tue Jan 22 19:46:04 2019

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Because, despite what it seem, you never played it. Ren'py know very well how to skip, but for this to works, the dev need to reuse the scene, not to copy it.
In all honesty, is because I have no full idea of what i'm doing.
I'm still studying renpy and experimenting here and there (which has been a mistake because, well... fuck, the code can get fucked pretty easily).

But I will keep trying to improve and apply what you have adviced, in the future.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
In all honesty, is because I have no full idea of what i'm doing.
I'm still studying renpy and experimenting here and there (which has been a mistake because, well... fuck, the code can get fucked pretty easily).

But I will keep trying to improve and apply what you have adviced, in the future.
If you hadn't did it already, take a look at the part of the documentation talking about . Especially the part regarding the statement.
It let you have things like this :
Code:
label path1:
   [blablabla]
   call commonPart
   [blablabla]
   jump reunited

label path2:
   [bliblibi]
   call commonPart
   [bliblibi]
   jump reunited

label commonPart:
   [blobloblo]
   return

label reunited:
   [blublublu]
The benefits being that :
  1. You've less works to do ;
  2. If you made an error on the common part, and correct it, you don't risk to forget that you need to correct it more than once ;
  3. The player can more easily identify what's new and what's common with an already seen path ; if "skip" work, it's already seen, else it's new.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
wow this game is really good, I like the variation of choices that makes the story interesting from many perspectives, I especially like "mom path" she is the best :) ... yeah there are some minor bugs but I do not care if the story is interesting. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: patrickB

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
A good game ... very good animations, but I did not see the routes described in the change log:
Made Lori a novel option.
Added a grandma path.
Added a divorced Mom and Dad path.
There are several errors with screens ignore when he goes to Lori and appears only the option to finish this camonho, also many empty dialog boxes throughout the game. Even so, I liked the work so far, congratulations DEV. Waiting for continuation ...

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I went ahead and corrected the errors in the script on my own. However, I found that the images do not match the script for the scene in question. The reference "RO" that is causing the error should be corrected to "R" (for Richard's dialogue.) Unfortunately, the corrected dialogue (which belongs to Richard) is being shown over images of the MC kissing Lori's feet. Clearly, this is not correct.

I have no idea where I am in the story any longer, so ignoring/correcting the error does not help. This is a game-breaking, game-ending error. It's very unfortunate because I was loving this game so far.

I'll keep tinkering and see what else I can fix.

EDIT: So after further review, it looks like I was wrong. The dialogue does not belong to Richard, but to a character named "Roger" who has not been defined in the code. That still doesn't explain the mismatch between scenes and dialogue though. Still tinkering...

Reactions: yoyomistro

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, Roger was supposed to be an old character from versions 1 and 2 that I decided to abandon for a future game (If it ever comes to be). Right now, i'm working on finishing Gwen's path (and adding scenes with Alex and Mom) and then I will try to fix the mess of a code that I wrote.

I'm more of a creative guy than a technichal one, so I apologize for all the bugs and shit. Also, a huge thank you to you, Korben. I still need to learn a lot, but I guess that's the reason why i'm doing this novel.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Yeah, Roger was supposed to be an old character from versions 1 and 2 that I decided to abandon for a future game (If it ever comes to be). Right now, i'm working on finishing Gwen's path (and adding scenes with Alex and Mom) and then I will try to fix the mess of a code that I wrote.

I'm more of a creative guy than a technichal one, so I apologize for all the bugs and shit. Also, a huge thank you to you, Korben. I still need to learn a lot, but I guess that's the reason why i'm doing this novel.
Ok, that makes more sense. It seemed like it was dialogue from an abandoned or forgotten character.

I've been slowly and quietly breaking up your script into more manageable chunks and using label calls to remove most of your duplicate code. I was doing this more as a Ren'Py exercise for myself, but I'm happy to share my efforts with you. It would hopefully provide you with an easier way to maintain and augment your script going forward. It would also allow you to release updates more quickly, something that I and others would be very happy about.

PM me if you're interested in any of the stuff I've worked on :)

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Welp, i'm having some issues with Renpy.
It doesn't allow me to build distributions of the game. I'm pretty much done with this update, but since the program itself doesn't let me do anything -not even launch the game- I have no idea what to do.

I probably will place this game onhold while I figure out what the heck is going on.
Thank you all for your patience, I apologise.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes