Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Dev fixed it on V1.0.3
they increased the size of the circle big whoop, the timing of the release still requires pixel perfect accuracy even with it being larger, and with just how much faster the grey thing can get if the red bit is at the very edge if you plan on playing this game one handed good fuckin luck to ya.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks! btw you have any idea, why DLsite blocked purchases from abroad?
Credit/debit card companies are essentially strong-arming online vendors and issuing ultimatums that are in line with their "moral values". DLsite is essentially going through the very same thing Patreon was months ago. American card companies do not wish to be involved in purchasing content from a storefront that sells content involving non-consensual sex, loli, or shota among other things. Your best alternative is to buy DLsite points from Otakumode to circumvent the "blockade" being enforced on DLsite.

Reactions: Greywraith

Wretchedd

May 19, 2024
Credit/debit card companies are essentially strong-arming online vendors and issuing ultimatums that are in line with their "moral values". DLsite is essentially going through the very same thing Patreon was months ago. American card companies do not wish to be involved in purchasing content that involves non-consensual sex among other things. Your best alternative is to buy DLsite points from Otakumode to circumvent the "blockade" being enforced on DLsite.
They have an in built thing to buy points through their main aggregator or whatver. just go to dlsite then click points.

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Got a black screen when I launch the game,I tried with an emulator but it doesnt seems to work. Any Idea ?

EDIT: It seems like I can still interract with the game, but can see shit, except dialogue when you click on girl
EDIT: I fixed it by deleting the AppData file

Last edited:

wartortoius

Oct 29, 2023
How are you supposed to fill the "embarrassed" gauge? I know some of the actions fill it a little bit, but under her sleep condition there is no to fill it and seemingly you need it to surpass Dominance LV.4, anyone have an idea?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes