2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I love this site and I do get along with most mods but rule 7 is the dumbest rule on here.

It only counts for some games and is the most inconsistent rule on the site. There are games that clearly fall under the rule that aren't removed while some are.

It's an excuse rule used when a game is removed, nothing more.

It's not policed, it's inconsistent, it's pointless and it should be removed.

It's not used correctly across the board, it's just silly.

There is no point arguing it or trying to explain it because it doesn't make any sense.
Heh, definitely one of those things that make you scratch your head once in awhile. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
There is no "loli content" in the game so far, if you ask me. Models that are used in lewd content easily fit into "barely legal teen" category
That's literally the same thing. Loli content and barely legal teen content are the same stuff. Just look at the 6th and 7th preview pic. Both terms mean the same. Look young but still be of adult age.

Reactions: Silver

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Actually, if you take out most of the sex, the plot of this story would make for a decent Adrian Lyne movie.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nope.
a random (but first search result, therefore relevant) quote from internet:
In general, this term refers to young girls, usually underage ones whose appearance is minor and childlike. It comes from the Japanese book “Lolita” written by Vladimir Nabokov, used to talk about girls who have not reached 18

"Barely legal teen" means "just turned 18". Loli is "under 18"
At the same time in many countries you can legally have loli wife - 16 years is considered a legal age for marrying in many countries, in some countries age limit is even under 16
Doesn't matter. Some of the mods in this site try to silence the crowd, but it will eventually hurt this site as loli content is illegal in many countries, and they have their own definitions. As much as I don't like loli content, I don't even like they become a part of this site. As someone who has been with F95 even before this site was created, it will be bad for us if something happened to this site.

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
I don't understand why this topic is even an issue.
If game has content that I don't like - I just don't open that page. I check game tags and skip games that won't fit my taste.
But loli content is something I like, because I enjoy erotic fantasies of women older than my wife. I'm from Samoa and my wife is 7 years old. I sometimes want to see older girls like 9 or 11, but I will never cheat on my wife, therefore erotic games with loli is a great relief for me.

Americans and europeand are just weird prudes with their 14-16 year legal age.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If game has content that I don't like - I just don't open that page. I check game tags and skip games that won't fit my taste.
But loli content is something I like, because I enjoy erotic fantasies of women older than my wife. I'm from Samoa and my wife is 7 years old. I sometimes want to see older girls like 9 or 11, but I will never cheat on my wife, therefore erotic games with loli is a great relief for me.

I thought this is a trolling post, then I had checked this
o_O

21​
19​

etool

Jun 14, 2021
interesting story, enjoyable, liked the different endings

not a fan of NTR ... but this was not like that, yes cheating, but not cucked

as for those crying too young .... they are driving at the very least, and I did not see this as too young, some other stories push the boundaries, but not this one IMO

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
file size (extracted)BLAKE3 checksum
Delirium-1.0-complete-pc.zip 117.8MiB (198.6MiB)8ff8101b2548eaa08a0968f61b355610d94bb9f93254d2f4485d69cd0476f354
Delirium-1.0-nix.tar.zst 69.4MiB (69.7MiB)e8d1a918ac97d43468ed41d2db1b017ac5a7213fa1d3d0338140228ff8dcfc43
compressed game without Ren'Py (v7.4.8) and bundled libraries.

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

¡make sure to read and understand the spoiler-ed text before downloading!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks. Any reason why an unusual compression is being used?

Reactions: yamipleb

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing and I came to the point when MC's daughter died. Damn.. I lost my will to play because of this.

The best part is the secret ending we can have at the beginning of the game. There, at least, MC lives happily with his daughter.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hate to break it to you hun but most of the world has that for a legal age.

Very few countries allow marriage younger than that because children aren't mentally progressed enough to be able to make that choice.

There is a reason legal age exists in civilised countries.

Samoa is 1 of only 2 countries that allow 6 year olds to marry. In the entire world only 2 allow that, telling really.

Even then the males have to be 18, it's only the female population that gets passed on.

and then remove incest
That's got nothing to do with this site.

Incest removal is a change Paypal and Mastercard forced onto Patreon.

It's the whole reason Subscribestar can allow incest, because Paypal and Mastercard have blacklisted them so they have to use other payment methods that haven't pushed for that kind of change.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Pro tip right there. Marry the loli in each game and we are safe. :KEK:

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes