2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Lol, MC is stupid.. :rolleyes:
At this point, he could do something to Becky, take a gun, anything..
But no.. it's better to look like a idiot and do nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: LunarBit

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks. Any reason why an unusual compression is being used?
it's the method of compression i've been using to archive games on my drives for years, since before i found F95.
i'm sharing the results of what i do in the hopes someone else will also benefit from it.

the regular compressors focus on larger (≳1GB), more popular games, so they would not likely compress anything i upload for.
unfortunately i'm not interested in their type of compression (although i certainly appreciate their efforts)
anyways, hope you like what i have to share, otherwise maybe someone else can provide :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well this was a waste of time mostly

That ending didnt make sense i mean what happend after that ?

Probally the dev got tired of it and rushed a ending that is not even really a ending

Waste of a download really

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
well this was a waste of time mostly

That ending didnt make sense i mean what happend after that ?

Probally the dev got tired of it and rushed a ending that is not even really a ending

Waste of a download really
The ending depends on whether you took every opportunity for banging or not.

Reactions: packor

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 134M
SHA1SUM: dca1f01d0c7b301a037954171d84ac7be52c2bc3
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The ending depends on whether you took every opportunity for banging or not.
It still felt like a rushed game tho

Not much to enjoy really but to each their own i gues

felt like it could have gone alot longer then it is

GenericScreenName

Feb 10, 2020
I thought this is a trolling post, then I had checked this
o_O

21​
19​
Hate to break it to you hun but most of the world has that for a legal age.

Very few countries allow marriage younger than that because children aren't mentally progressed enough to be able to make that choice.

There is a reason legal age exists in civilised countries.

Samoa is 1 of only 2 countries that allow 6 year olds to marry. In the entire world only 2 allow that, telling really.

Even then the males have to be 18, it's only the female population that gets passed on.

That's got nothing to do with this site.

Incest removal is a change Paypal and Mastercard forced onto Patreon.

It's the whole reason Subscribestar can allow incest, because Paypal and Mastercard have blacklisted them so they have to use other payment methods that haven't pushed for that kind of change.

Both of the countries listed in that table with <10 marriage ages are typos. Since avoiding paperwork for me means putting far too much damn effort into ridiculous issues, I followed the two sources linked in that table (for and ) and found they should read 15 and 16, respectively, not 5 and 6. Someone made this edit to the wiki page, but it was undone in late August with the comment "I wanted to let you know that one or more of your recent contributions to Marriageable age have been undone because they did not appear constructive," despite literally only being an edit made to make material match the source that was listed as a reference for said material.

Don't ask why there's ridiculous and self-important wiki drama. I don't edit wiki pages basically ever. But it was a troll post, and we can all climb off our high horses and... honestly, in the case of most of us, find a different high horse to climb onto. But this one, for anyone else curious, is settled.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
One day god will strike down all the people who ever reported a game for breaking rule 7 condemning them to eternity in hell and we can move onto the next stage of human evolution.

" A public build won't be released until the project is complete. I've considered uploading updates to Itch and GameJolt. Why I'm not doing that is because my testing with Delirium. Even though it is my lowest rated game. It performed the best. Since I don't charge per update. Placing a completed game on the store put Delirium in the #1-2 spot for about a month. All thanks to you who support me. It's also easier to maintain. "

Guess thats interesting.

How horror-intensive is this game? And same question for the "Graphic violence" tag.
Given the tags theres no exactly much else going on if not for horror. Who's gonna dl it for the "vaginal sex" tag?

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I suppose I should have expected the psychological trauma from the title image, but it still blindsided me.

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Both of the countries listed in that table with <10 marriage ages are typos.
Damn :( Now I'm illegal in Samoa, and have to run from my country.
But luckily I can move to Sudan and find myself a 10 years old girl to marry.

You prude american and europeans can't get me in Sudan! But even if you do, next country on my list is Qatar.

Update:
Guys, I'm bit confused now. I was loading my belongings to a boat to leave Samoa, but then I was told by local officer that I was misinformed by prude wikipedia moderators who want to hide truth. There are two Samoa countries. American Samoa that adopts it's legislation to please prude americans.Western Samoa that is my beloved country, and according to The Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Act 2002 of Western Samoa we don't have any minimum age requirements for marriage. I think it means that I don't have to migrate to Sudan!

My young wife is so happy that I don't have to leave her, she loves me very much.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes