In story04.rpy

Code:
    player "Eternity is a long time." 
    if sarasex >= 1 and cathysex >= 2  and beckysex >= 1: 
        scene d73 
        riley "So be it." 
        riley "[lana] isn't that important to you anyway." 
        riley "You've fucked everyone except me."
So if you didn't bang Sara or Cathy or Becky then the cycle breaks.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
In story04.rpy

Code:
    player "Eternity is a long time."
    if sarasex >= 1 and cathysex >= 2  and beckysex >= 1:
        scene d73
        riley "So be it."
        riley "[lana] isn't that important to you anyway."
        riley "You've fucked everyone except me."
So if you didn't bang Sara or Cathy or Becky then the cycle breaks.

I must be doing something wrong then, or I don't understand. I've only had sex with Lana, and I don't think I can avoid it, and yet everything remains the same. In the end, he can't escape it all and they stay trapped....

1634635571521.png

Reactions: packor

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I must be doing something wrong then, or I don't understand. I've only had sex with Lana, and I don't think I can avoid it, and yet everything remains the same. In the end, he can't escape it all and they stay trapped....

View attachment 1459236
Sort of. That's the normal ending. The ending where you have sex with everyone ends with the monster having sex with the protagonist too, not with them escaping but still being trapped.

Reactions: RolandG.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Sort of. That's the normal ending. The ending where you have sex with everyone ends with the monster having sex with the protagonist too, not with them escaping but still being trapped.
Ah thank you friend,

now I understand... :)

khadaj12

Feb 12, 2019
because in many countries conservative idiots without any proper education make laws based on their ignorant values. Japan isn't a religious country so it has a more rational law-making process. For the most part.
This is just an ignorant statement. Both on Japan and conservatism. Japan is an extremely conservative country. The reason sex has been successfully commercialized in Japan is thanks to the conservative ideals of privacy and plurality. This allows the sex industry to operate incognito in Japan's public spaces so long as they are discreet. Don't ask, don't tell. You see this play out all the time in Japanese political drama. A regularly operating industry or group that violates sociatal norms is allowed to operate as long as they don't draw attention. Then some drama occurs. A bunch of people resign/step-down publicly prostrate in shame and the whole thing is shut down or restricted.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Doesn't matter. Some of the mods in this site try to silence the crowd, but it will eventually hurt this site as loli content is illegal in many countries, and they have their own definitions. As much as I don't like loli content, I don't even like they become a part of this site. As someone who has been with F95 even before this site was created, it will be bad for us if something happened to this site.
i-take-my-loli-and-leave_o_1523703.jpg

What's life without a few loli's asking for headpats?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I thought this is a trolling post, then I had checked this
o_O

21​
19​
It IS a troll post. But frankly, why all the concern about loli's in the first place? First of all, loli's are not real. They are designed and written by adults to fulfill some perverts fantasies. As long as no real children are harmed physically or mentally or even slightly involved during the production of the game, then I have no problem with their loli content existing.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
It IS a troll post. But frankly, why all the concern about loli's in the first place? First of all, loli's are not real. They are designed and written by adults to fulfill some perverts fantasies. As long as no real children are harmed physically or mentally or even slightly involved during the production of the game, then I have no problem with their loli content existing.
Loli's are real.
but, yes, fictional works of art are just that, fiction. Too many people do not understand that age in fiction is just a number tacked onto an imaginary character.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Loli's are real.
but, yes, fictional works of art are just that, fiction. Too many people do not understand that age in fiction is just a number tacked onto an imaginary character.
Let's be real, nobody uses that word at all unless they describe a fictional character.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Those who don't like loli/shota content in games can ignore them. It's true. I don't even check the genres like vore, urinations, but what about the legal consequences? What if governments came after this site when they found this site distributes loli/shota content? Do you say nothing knowing loli/shota content harms this site? Do you want F95 will be shut down because of a few genres? Shouldn't we preserve this website because this site gave a huge rise to the whole western visual novels. ? Do you remember before 2016 how people worked so hard to find a good western visual novel? I would hate if we have to go back. I am sure someone will open some website again, but it won't be these admins as they will go down along with this site if governments came after this site. plus, it will take a while to have the same momentum.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Those who don't like loli/shota content in games can ignore them. It's true. I don't even check the genres like vore, urinations, but what about the legal consequences? What if governments came after this site when they found this site distributes loli/shota content? Do you say nothing knowing loli/shota content harms this site? Do you want F95 will be shut down because of a few genres? Shouldn't we preserve this website because this site gave a huge rise to the whole western visual novels. ? Do you remember before 2016 how people worked so hard to find a good western visual novel? I would hate if we have to go back. I am sure someone will open some website again, but it won't be these admins as they will go down along with this site if governments came after this site. plus, it will take a while to have the same momentum.
F95zone is a pirate site which means we're already in the virtual grey area, if authorities come knocking it'd be more likely for pirating copyrighted content. Loli/shota content isn't illegal everywhere, for instance, it is illegal in the United States but not in Germany or Japan however. Rest assured, if it's illegal where F95zone is located, mods or admin would've already kicked in and shut this thread down.

That said, F95zone has its own policies regarding loli/shota content. Check Rule #7:

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

TL;DR: Need bob or be 2D.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes