1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
NO are you kidding me >.<....this is going to be the penultimate chapter don't do it buddy now that things are getting more interesting,bro please do investigate more crimes to extend the story this game deserves much more
there are many possibilities for you in this story to increase the content of the game to create more interesting situations between the characters, rest trip, holidays etc.
I think you misunderstood me. :) It's not a finale. We're not even close to this part of the story. You don't have to worry! There are still many, many more chapters to come. :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Goodbye and good riddance. There is a non NTR route for trolls and 8 year olds.

I will never understand that need to insult someone who thinks differently. I think my comment was respectful to everyone. So why this need to insult? Does it make you feel more important?

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I have played this game today. I understand that a man can be hard to see his wife fucked several times in a row by a man. Rare but possible. But what if his cock gets into her cunt right away when he's still full of other guy's sperm? Gross. The woman is very sexy, although a bit of a bitch because she continually likes to appear naked in front of everyone, so the ntr was logical. But what about fucking her when she's still full of other milk ... yuck Goodbye

the way this guy is going is downhill and it's going to get worse and worse
Is there a scene like that ? I dont recall one where MC fucks her while she has someone else's cum inside her

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there a scene like that ? I dont recall one where MC fucks her while she has someone else's cum inside her
No... and he is wrong about the scene too. She has sex ( with a condom ) 2 times with a mark for the MC. So no milk as he says inside. THe MC does have sex with her right after . Again... not a sloppy second. Third time she has sex with the hunter ( no condom this time )_ but he comes on her face. MC does not have sex right after

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
No... and he is wrong about the scene too. She has sex ( with a condom ) 2 times with a mark for the MC. So no milk as he says inside. THe MC does have sex with her right after . Again... not a sloppy second. Third time she has sex with the hunter ( no condom this time )_ but he comes on her face. MC does not have sex right after
as i thought.

though sure hope to see it in future, really excited about the sharing scene

Reactions: crisbr

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi everyone! First of all, I'd like to thank you for your support! This means to me even more than before given the difficult times. I really appreciate it!

Well... I'm being busy the last couple of days with Sarah's main event. She didn't have that much screen time in a previous chapter and she certainly deserves more... This time lots and lots of things are happening to her. Sexy things, of course! As of this moment, it's the longest sex scene yet (but I didn't start working on Katherine's event so that may change)... and certainly one of the craziest!
I can't prove it right now, but... I may show a small bit of her (or what she's wearing to be precise) in the next preview so stay tuned! I'm still a long way away from finishing the chapter - it should be ready at the beginning of May... I'll keep you posted if anything changes (for better or worse).

Take care!

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really interesting game! I liked the whole village chapter. The girls in this game are so friggin hot. Is there any way we can get with Charle's wife without swinging? I really like Katherine! She makes it hard for me to cheat because she is so likable. I like all three girls, but kinda focusing on Katherine while doin stuff with the other two. Cant wait for more!!

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "XI".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "XI".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 02/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "X".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "X".

Update 21/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "IX".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "IX".

Here is the Italian translation of "Deliverance" version "VII".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Deliverance" versione "VII".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

friend we urgently need more scenes with the rose she is incredible adventurous and very crazy

I think she is an exhibitionist like her wife or I am mistaken because one of the sex scenes with the MC she keeps saying about others seeing her having sex or even joining something like that on the balcony of her house window

albul

Jun 8, 2017
friend we urgently need more scenes with the rose she is incredible adventurous and very crazy

I think she is an exhibitionist like her wife or I am mistaken because one of the sex scenes with the MC she keeps saying about others seeing her having sex or even joining something like that on the balcony of her house window
I don't think she ever said anything about somebody else joining, i think that's just wishful thinking from your side. I may be wrong though.

But i do agree we need more scenes with her. We need more scenes with all the main gals, i like all of them :love:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi there! I thought I would make another post to let you guys know how am I dealing with the update. It's slowly coming together and should be ready at the beginning of May - no changes here. It's obviously going to be the biggest chapter yet and on top of that the most action-packed and story progression we've seen so far. Don't worry! There's still plenty of 'action' happening as well - the further we go, the crazier the scene.
After reading comments on my previous post I've noticed one about not leaving the most difficult scene to the last minute. I guess that's true, so I started preparing and setting it up.
Finally, you get to learn what all of those previous chapters were about and what did they lead to or... maybe you already know?
When I was first starting to think about the story and created the first draft, I had this one particular scene in mind. A lot of things were altered in the meantime, but this scene remained the same in my mind. That's why it was so scary for me! Well... It still is!
I'll let you know in a week or so on how did the rendering go! So far? It looks exactly as I planned it, but I still have a long way ahead of me.

Expect another preview this month! Probably when I start working on Rose's scene.
And also... NSFW monthly renders coming soon!
Take care!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I will never understand that need to insult someone who thinks differently. I think my comment was respectful to everyone. So why this need to insult? Does it make you feel more important?
You insulted someone's fetish and he replied in kind, does it make you feel more important to make assumptions and then diss the game without really reading the texts that shows that the sex was protected?

If you feel justified being squeamish about getting sloppy seconds as a player then his reaction to that is also justified, as he too thought of the scenario differently and appreciated it, contrary to yours.

You don't want to play the game, fine, but don't diss it just cause it isn't your cup of tea. Your comments regarding that are not appreciated and that will be shown, regardless if it is to your understanding or not.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes