Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
not the update I was expecting but great update though. just lighten katherine's eyeliner cause for me she now looks like a drug lord or witch or something.:Kappa:

Reactions: MSNlover95

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
not the update I was expecting but great update though. just lighten katherine's eyeliner cause for me she now looks like a drug lord or witch or something.:Kappa:
What you are expecting? To see another dude banging wife while MC is watching & jerking by hiding in corner like a willing cuckold? Oh yeah, it's not there. But, there is a scene in which he is jerking off while another woman banging the wife. So, yeah sharing path scene is included in this update too. After longtime, we get finally a sharing scene that includes another woman instead of a male.

Last edited:

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
What you are expecting? To see another dude banging wife while MC is watching & jerking by hiding in corner like a willing cuckold? Oh yeah, it's not there. But, there is a scene in which he is jerking off while another woman banging the wife. So, yeah sharing path scene is included in this update too. After longtime, we get finally a sharing scene that includes another woman instead of a male.
Was expecting your mom to be on it, but as i said, the update was great and doesnt disappoint me.

Last edited:

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
This update was just... WOW!
The animations are slowly becoming god-tier
Also Dahlia is now here:sneaky:

P.S. Expecting Andrea content too

Sep 28, 2019
I noticed that there is a bit of consistency error on villain route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But other than that I still think the game is great and the renders are getting really good :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, I thought he criticizing the "threesome" scene:ROFLMAO:.. Because that's the best scene in this update & new experience to us in this game.

Personally i liked exclusive scene with kat too, because non-sharing is my preferred route.
That's alright, I play all the paths to get the maximum out of my game :p. This is also to admire the project on the whole, for all games I play, this is the reason why I avoid games with no diversification, they are easy to make but at the same time, boring to narrate.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Darkassassin. I appreciate your efforts for making compressed + wt mod apk. But now i feel like i wasted my data!!
Haha, wait for it the next time then ;). You won't waste your data, like the rest of us patiently wait for a good samaritan to do their compression magic.

Reactions: Paapi

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Why? So they can see that you've dunked on every comment not praising the MFF scene in this update. Is there really a need to defend F/F sharing that vigorously? When even the negative leaning comments mostly end with a positive for the update in its entirety.
If my comments are personal, yes should be taken as well.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
If my comments are personal, yes should be taken as well.
this kid was raised by her mom to be a very good child, that's why he put hate on other's fetishes and comment about it

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am a fan
you fixed the horrible render of the MC dick, that was great.
You have a great story. You need a better proof reader, and I am free if you want.
The story thus far reads like the start of something more, but, you have some holes in your plot line. Do you have a Euro or American reader? If not, I volunteer. No Disrespect to Asian or other readers, but you want money right? Get a reader in your target audience.. I volunteer, and am currently free. That will change soon, so if you want, contact me.
C

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes