eb519

May 22, 2019
Is there actually a Rose and Katherine threesome? I keep seeing people mention it and it's in the walkthrough but the threesome I get includes Sarah.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Really enjoy playing this game. Tons of polish. Great scenes and beautiful graphics. My one complaint really is I wish there was more emphasis on the "nastiness" of MC's cheating. He just kind of does it. Without preamble. No conflict of morality. There's not really any stream of conscious about how wrong it is or even kinky talk about the nature of the infidelity even as he's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Think it could benefit from something like that Spicy mod from The Adventurous Couple.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
As always a great release,but could it be that in the latest release she didn't get plugged by some guy?,only the lezzy scenes?.

• Sad
Reactions: MSNlover95

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
As always a great release,but could it be that in the latest release she didn't get plugged by some guy?,only the lezzy scenes?.
Not only lezzy scenes, but a threesome "sharing" scene, which is different & that logically seems right because there is no agreement between kat & MC that sharing should only involve men. I treat men & women as equal contendors when it comes to sharing because i'm the guy who interested in monogamous route. It is available for non-sharing route too as some of guys may be okay with share with her with another girls. For vanilla guys like me, and for guys like you who don't see girls as a sharing, yes we can avoid them, it's not forced at all. Other than that, we fuck hot doctor in a rough mode with hot options. We have scene with Sarah too.

If you care about MC & kat equally, you will love this update because kat seems very enjoyed while being with lesbian & MFF threesome.

If you will only care about kat fucking other guys like as if she is the female protagonist of this game like Jessica O neil or Anna Exciting, sorry this update is not for you.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've checked some reviews and must say I'm intrigued. Downloading. Thank you !
Let us know your thoughts on the game after you play a while. I'd like to hear from someone playing it for the first time as I, myself haven't touched it yet but am interested based on the reviews.

Jun 21, 2018
I'm thinking about downloading this so can someone give me their honest opinion on this game? Also, can you tell me how much time worth of gameplay there is too?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I really like this game. Not only does it allow you to be good or evil but it still allows you to cheat your ass off with just about every piece of tail in the game

Got to admit the story itself is a bit confusing at times but by god its worth slowing down to read whats going on

And the models cinematography and animations are bloody top notch

May 24, 2020
after all these releases a gallery would be very much appreciated because there are so many scenes. gallery mod would be even more appreciated.

Reactions: Rectory

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I'm thinking about downloading this so can someone give me their honest opinion on this game? Also, can you tell me how much time worth of gameplay there is too?
It have 11 chapters, So if you are looking for sexual content, it have lot of scenes. Most of the sex runs around "kat (wife)" character. Whether to enjoy her exclusive non-sharing scenes (which are hot & not boring at all). or sharing scenes with other people (all males, except for this 11th chapter), that's your choice & avoidable.

There are other girls for MC too. But in order to sleep with them, MC has to cheat (don't worry, it won't lead to NTR, yet). We have to see how it results in future. But yes, wife can fuck others openly with MC's permission, while he is watching them by hiding & jerking off, while wife is encouraging other men to fuck her like a slut, fuck doll. He won't join, so it is not MMF, it's like MC is cuckold.

Only after 10 chapters, in this update, he have chance to fuck other girl openly with wife's permission & encouragement in threesome. But yeah, at first wife has to sleep with her, then after you will get a chance to join in or not.

Regarding the storyline, it is very serious action mystery with fantasy dark devil elements.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Do we have to download the game each time there is an update?
Isn't there an option like update patch

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Sarah’s scenes are pure gold. How to get Rebekah’s scene in the hospital?
May be you have to be on villain path, have her trust points less than 2 & select 2nd option. But you will miss threesome. Just follow walkthrough.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes