Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just patiently waiting for the public release (I've never been so damn excited for the new update ever! For a game too!).
Tbh, I wonder how long I could hold my sanity lmfao
Edit: Ahh it's here! Play later. xD

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I prefer mega for downloading. Any password required for extracting rar file ?? If yes, what is password ?
Nop. I never upload anything with a password. By the way, the .apk is inside the rar on the other servers, so no problem

Reactions: Paapi

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
To those fans (specially ntr), who are disappointed that is no sharing scene, if fact there is sharing scene. The MFFthreesome comes under "sharing". If you thought that sharing only means with males, then you misunderstood. Spicing up marriage with sharing means, involving other women too. There isn't a agreement between them that their sharing scenes has to include men only. So, yeah, this threesome comes under that choice only.

I always thought why dev created MC as a cuck, so that in order to sleep with other women, he has to cheat while kat having option to fuck other men with MC's permission. It's unfair to the players who wants to enjoy a fair & equal deal who want to "share" kat with other women. It's one sided. Atleast after longtime, now dev given different sharing scene, but you are disappointed because it is not with another male. That's hypocrisy guys.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
To those fans (specially ntr), who are disappointed that is no sharing scene, if fact there is sharing scene. The threesome with Rose comes under "sharing". If you thought that sharing only means with males, then you misunderstood. Spicing up marriage with sharing means, involving other women too. There isn't a agreement between them that their sharing scenes has to include men only. So, yeah, rose threesome comes under that choice only.

I always thought why dev created MC as a cuck, so that in order to sleep with other women, he has to cheat while kat having option to fuck other men with MC's permission. It's unfair to the players who wants to enjoy a fair & equal deal who want to "share" kat with other women. It's one sided. Atleast after longtime, now dev given different sharing scene, but you are disappointed because it is not with another male. That's hypocrisy guys.
tbh never liked ntr

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Are the Hero or Villain story routes related to whether it will be a romantic route or a dominant route? If someone can explain the differences to me, I will be grateful :)

Reactions: MSNlover95
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes