Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Are the Hero or Villain story routes related to whether it will be a romantic route or a dominant route? If someone can explain the differences to me, I will be grateful :)
If I understand right, on Hero route(More hero points than villain) so you can get all the options but Villain route part of the conversation choices are not available.

Example:
A) Offer a solution. [sens] Note: A will only appear if [Sens] >=2 & [Hero] > [Villain].
B) Remind her who’s in charge. Note: B will only appear if [Sens] <2 & [Hero] > [Villain]. If you meet none of the above conditions from A or B (Sex Scene) (Your Choices)
C) Do nothing
From WT.

So if you are on the villain route(More villain points than Hero) C is the only option(?)

Reactions: MSNlover95

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
come on guys there is a non sharing rot you the one how having a choice here . plus that's not an ntr the wife didn't cheat on the mc he the one who let here have some fun .
sorry for my bad english
Yeah, in this update also, MC lets wife to have fun with other person. But in this update it is with female. But, this is also can be considered as a sharing scene because their spicing up marriage didn't have any rule that it should involve other men only. They want to spice up their marriage by sharing. Why which gender? It depends on your choice. In this update also threesome is not forced. You are not okay with it, then avoid it.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I honestly don't get some players are not okay with this game update. MC finally got a theeesome after 11 chapters, he also got to rough fuck rebbecca (doctor), scene with sarah.

It looks like no one concerned with who MC's is fucking with. Most of the players in this game, only choosing sharing route to see wife with other guys. It looks like you made this game as "female protagonist" game, where you worship kat as the best & for you, MC's scenes are not even worth talking about. *slowclaps*.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Deliverance [Ch. XI] 1Thousand

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 557 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 539 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
husband got shared this time !
if Dev remove fmf this update is more like war comic!
We got scene with rebbecca and also with sarah. So, there is content for sharing lovers and non sharing lovers. Well, if you dont like sharing wife with other females, well it's your prblm. Not MC's or kat's. Because they haven't made rules on their spicing up marriage that it should involve other men only.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I love this game and find it hard to find any flaws in it.
Personally I find it more of a male deception, but I think the DEV was right to include this lesbian scene as well.
The threesome scene was beautiful.
I love your renders and I love how you are continuing this project
Compliments.

Reactions: Rectory

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I remember there was a scene where they swinging with Andrea and Charles. What's the problem? And again mixed sharing with n...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MSNlover95

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I love it! Lesbian scene? nani? And a threesome? nani? It's still sharing imo because it's right after the lesbian scene. Tbh, I didn't expect it (since I'm not a patron), but still. I love it. Story really interesting including the animation! I'm doing both routes (Hero and Villain) and Hero has more content than Villain but both are good (I imported my phone files to mega, drop it onto windows after starting up the game, exit out to see saves on game folder, drop my saves folder (separate files in saves folder) on the game folder, then start up to see the files I had on my phone to windows and then finally play)). Now to WAIT for another few months of chapter 12!

EDIT: I know I should've stopped with the details but I did it anyway.

Reactions: Rectory

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Is SpaShare2 on phone still not implemented or am i missing something?
It's a future event. You have the option to agree to that just a "idea". But the event is not happened yet. Also, the swinging scene with andrea & charles also should result in another swapping event with them that hasn't happened yet but planned for future (if charles come back alive, i think he will).

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes