SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Hi!
We're getting closer and closer to the release. More scenes are being completed and... that means, of course, more previews for you!
Depending on your previous choices you'll end up in different scenarios. First is fighting with your team for survival and the second, while still pretending, going your own direction and possibly finding someone from the (not so distant) past.

Pretty cool, action and 'action' packed update will be ready for you this month!

Dev update with a more detailed schedule coming in a couple of days.

Take care!

----------

Hi! We're getting closer to the release date which means... one last preview for you!

New situations require adjustments, right? It is not time to be weak or helpless. How do you change and adapt so quickly? Well... You have to start somewhere! And changing the outfit seems like a proper way to do so!
Combat Katherine!

One more sexy preview coming your way this month and 10$+ monthly renders!

Enjoy!
Fucking hot

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I think I do. Dev already said it will never have ntr.
Yep, there isn't, but from the beginning there has been a path of cheating by the MC. We'll see what the consequences will be cuz I think Kat will one day have to catch him or find out.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yep, there isn't, but from the beginning there has been a path of cheating by the MC. We'll see what the consequences will be cuz I think Kat will one day have to catch him or find out.
Good thing I have been a good boy for my girl Kat!
I may do a dark side playthrough, but being good this run.

Reactions: SAMASH112
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes