stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Bugs... I did not choose swinging before but got it at Ch.8... Too tired to start a new save.
The sharing of Kat and swinging scene are independent of each other. Only way to get swinging scene is agreeing to it during bar scene with Andrea.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone know how to change the hero and villain variables with console, I know the relationships but not these :unsure:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
google saveeditor and 1st link leads to savegameeditor.
Save editor does not work in this game.
Yeah, I try it.

Edit:
Or at least I couldn’t edit the values of the characters

Edit2:

Okay I tried again:
"Light" Means hero points
w_aff: Means Lovely Katherine points
dg_aff:Rose points
co_aff: Sarah points

As always, use at your own risk.

Last edited:

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
Save editor does not work in this game.
Yeah, I try it.

Edit:
Or at least I couldn’t edit the values of the characters

Edit2:

Okay I tried again:
"Light" Means hero points
w_aff: Means Lovely Katherine points
dg_aff:Rose points
co_aff: Sarah points

As always, use at your own risk.

What does the dg stand for?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
A quick post to let you all know I'm still working on the game and... I'm close to finishing this chapter. Not that many still renders to do, but a whole lot of animations are still waiting to be set up and rendered, so let's take a look at the next few days schedule:
- 25$ sexy preview - 13.10
- release date announcement - 15.10

I think I'll be posting one more preview just before the release so you can have a bit more insight on what's going to happen in this update. And let me tell you, it's a lot!
Honestly, I can't wait!

Take care!

----

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that will be more interesting, if in the nTr route, the mc could not satisfy her wife more, and if he participates more in these scenes
There is no ntr route, it's sharing because that's her kink but she will always prefer her husband.

Reactions: fbass

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Ah, thanks a lot, I'm trying to finish everything in one or two playthrough, if Light is hero, I really hope Dark is the same :unsure:;)

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I think I do. Dev already said it will never have ntr.
So, all scenes in the game needs correctly choices to start. I don't understand your rage here.

It's because you think share the wife and watch her is swing and not ntr? I have a news for you: swing with other man (MMF) implies that the husband participates. It's like a sharing. I think when he just watches and fuck her after, there is cuckolding element evident here. I see a netorase content here.

I'm not an cheating content enthusiast. This isn't present in the game (and this is good for me). Probably the mistake is what the people mean by ntr/netorare/netorase/netori/cuckolding/etc.

The only option that implies cheating and lies is netori, but It's also the mainstream ntr content.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So, all scenes in the game needs correctly choices to start. I don't understand your rage here.

It's because you think share the wife and watch her is swing and not ntr? I have a news for you: swing with other man (MMF) implies that the husband participates. It's like a sharing. I think when he just watches and fuck her after, there is cuckolding element evident here. I see a netorase content here.

I'm not an cheating content enthusiast. This isn't present in the game (and this is good for me). Probably the mistake is what the people mean by ntr/netorare/netorase/netori/cuckolding/etc.

The only option that implies cheating and lies is netori, but It's also the mainstream ntr content.
My interpretation of NTR is when someone (usually same gender as MC) is trying to steal your wife. And I haven't seen that happening.

The other issue I see is that the NTR tag is a catch all tag and there are multiple meanings for NTR.

Reactions: mikel8519
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes