desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
why curiosity got the best of me? Cuz the options of sharing her keep coming again and again in this game. I completed Tyrant which is one of the games with heavy NTR. I enjoyed the game cuz not even a single time it asked me in between the game if i want to enable NTR. I like the story which goes with the flow. Having sudden options to share again and again kinda kills the mood.

Also summer with Mia. It asks if you want NTR/Sharing or not. All the NTR content is in side stories.

All I am suggesting or requesting is ask players if they want sharing content in the game or not once for all. If they don't want proceed with non sharing route or if they want you can throw as many sharing options as you want.
Can I ask how you live with yourself? At any point in time, you could ask your mom, gf, or sister to go and bang some dudes for your enjoyment. You don't enjoy this, so you don't... but you can. Is it hard constantly having this choice dangling in front of you every moment of your life? No?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
why curiosity got the best of me? Cuz the options of sharing her keep coming again and again in this game. I completed Tyrant which is one of the games with heavy NTR. I enjoyed the game cuz not even a single time it asked me in between the game if i want to enable NTR. I like the story which goes with the flow. Having sudden options to share again and again kinda kills the mood.

All I am suggesting or requesting is ask players if they want sharing content in the game or not once for all. If they don't want proceed with non sharing route or if they want you can throw as many sharing options as you want.
Actually, that first option in which she suggest to spice things up is a block for sharing content. If you agree to spice things up, sharing options will appear. If you don't like the idea, she says that line about doing more interesting thinks with "no third parties involved" and you'll neve face a sharing choice.

I guess the writing could be more explicit about the consequences but the option you're asking for already exists

Is it really different? I've never done the sharing path, but Kat is incredibly kinky and sexually free in the non-sharing path already. If they mutually agree to get adventurous, that is totally within Kat's character. Everything I've read about it on the thread indicates that there is exactly zero malice and it's all done for each other to enjoy.
I used the word adventurous just as a way to differenciate both options, meaning 'adventurous with others too'. Yes, she is quite sexual in both paths, she just accepts to show that side of hers only with you or you both agree to give her the freedom to do it with others, but I agree with you, is the same woman in both paths but, considering that choosing the monogamous route close the sharing option, you can get the impression she's just a devoted kinky wife with 0 interest for anyone else (that's what so many people seem to be seeking)

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can I ask how you live with yourself? At any point in time, you could ask your mom, gf, or sister to go and bang some dudes for your enjoyment. You don't enjoy this, so you don't... but you can. Is it hard constantly having this choice dangling in front of you every moment of your life? No?
well forget about questioning but this thought will not ever cross my mind.

If you were his patron you would know that 2 out of 3 patrons actively support the unique sharing scene in every chapter. It has no significant influence on the main story.
Nothing against them. I ain't against sharing content. I respect everyone's opinion. Well his patrons would not have any problem if the option to enable/disable sharing was present from the beginning of the game just like in summer with Mia, The Tyrant etc. Also My girlfriend's amnesia lets you turn NTR on/off in between the game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Actually, that first option in which she suggest to spice things up is a block for sharing content. If you agree to spice things up, sharing options will appear. If you don't like the idea, she says that line about doing more interesting thinks with "no third parties involved" and you'll neve face a sharing choice.

I guess the writing could be more explicit about the consequences but the option you're asking for already exists
dude believe me even after choosing non sharing path in the bar some options to share her appears.

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
well forget about questioning but this thought will not ever cross my mind.

Nothing against them. I ain't against sharing content. I respect everyone's opinion. Well his patrons would not have any problem if the option to enable/disable sharing was present from the beginning of the game just like in summer with Mia, The Tyrant etc. Also My girlfriend's amnesia lets you turn NTR on/off in between the game.
how to disable what is not ?:unsure::LOL:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
dude believe me even after choosing non sharing path in the bar some options to share her appears.
Yep, my bad, I'm checking the script now. There are at least 2 of them, one in which you encourage her to do everything she can to get access to the village; and the other where she suggests to do things to the First Hunter. My apologies

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how to disable what is not ?:unsure::LOL:
Don't have option to disable NTR. Have the option to disable Sharing once for all.

Technically speaking Netorase is also one of the types of NTR and Netorase is what actually happening here. Not that i am complaining. Atleast it is optional.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yep, my bad, I'm checking the script now. There are at least 2 of them, one in which you encourage her to do everything she can to get access to the village; and the other where she suggests to do things to the First Hunter. My apologies
If you are familiar with coding can you modify the script and stop those options from appearing if the non sharing path is chosen in the bar?

Reactions: moskyx

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
No reason to modify the script. I'll do it myself and it'll be ready in the next chapter - no sharing options appearing if you've chosen the other route with the exception of swinging with Andrea and Charles.
I'm a one-man team working on a (deadly) schedule. Releasing an update in two months takes a lot and it means I may make a mistake or two, although I try my best not to.
Thankfully, a few Patrons were willing to help me with proofreading and testing so, hopefully, there will be fewer and fewer mistakes and bugs and none when the game is completed.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If you are familiar with coding can you modify the script and stop those options from appearing if the non sharing path is chosen in the bar?
Sure, here it is. I haven't tested but it should work. Just paste it inside the folder called 'game' and replace all when asked. The First Hunter's scene was already blocked, there's a variable check some lines before that point that excludes it so actually there were just one sharing option after blocking them in the bar convo. I let the swinging option active though

EDIT - After seeing Dev's post, I don't want to cause any problems. You'll be better off waiting for the next update

Feb 5, 2020
That may be true but it is sort of a chicken and an egg problem. The more sharing scenes the game has the more the patrons are going to skew towards fans of that fetish. I suspect it is exacerbated by the shortage of decently done sharing games.

This game is pretty great and Kat in the non sharing, non-MC cheating route is great. I don't think there is a better game on F95 that does a romance/NTR type split paths.

I actually broke my rule to never support a game with NTRish content because I liked Kat so much. That support is at a drastically lower level than I give to other games though because of the sharing. There are games that are basically 100% content I want so I would rather use my limited budget on those.
I support promising devs like Philly and 1Thousand because I think they bring freshness to an often stale adult gameplace amongst other things. The best thing I can hope for is that the dev develops his/her game as originally intended with minor input from the patrons.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: javah32619 and Back

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Well, i think this game has the best sharing/swinging around here. Most others get it confused with cheating and ntr. The vanilla route is great too, but the other just did it for me. Just the way it's all very deliberate, and how there's boundaries and no behind the back (at least on the wife's side), is nice.

And on that line, probably also one of the few games where the wife character is better than the sidegirls tbh.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No reason to modify the script. I'll do it myself and it'll be ready in the next chapter - no sharing options appearing if you've chosen the other route with the exception of swinging with Andrea and Charles.
I'm a one-man team working on a (deadly) schedule. Releasing an update in two months takes a lot and it means I may make a mistake or two, although I try my best not to.
Thankfully, a few Patrons were willing to help me with proofreading and testing so, hopefully, there will be fewer and fewer mistakes and bugs and none when the game is completed.
thank you for understanding and considering my request. It means a lot.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I would prefer you spent the time doing great Renders and good Animations and making sure game is bug free than modifying a script that doesn't need modified as far as I am concerned. That is my shillings worth.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I would prefer you spent the time doing great Renders and good Animations and making sure game is bug free than modifying a script that doesn't need modified as far as I am concerned. That is my shillings worth.
It's just a three words change in the code. Literally

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know sharing is optional but there's one option which still appears even when sharing path is not selected. I thought of modifying the script a lil bit by deleting some lines and along with that i deleted the menu itself where player had to choose one of the paths. Now the non-sharing path is automatically chosen. Some parts were there where only one option was present(the other one was hidden due to non-sharing path). In such cases menu will not appear at all and you won't have to choose that single option. Now the game is completely non-sharing for me. It was not a pleasant experience for me since I had to read some sharing dialogues too by mistake.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes