NCTzen127

Sep 22, 2020
Game looks great! Character work is amazing!

I'm kinda new here and I don't know is this actually a good place for asking this, but what creator used to make such a good chars/posing/renders?

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Game looks great! Character work is amazing!

I'm kinda new here and I don't know is this actually a good place for asking this, but what creator used to make such a good chars/posing/renders?
If your asking who made the characters and the game, that would be 1Thousand who did that.

Reactions: NCTzen127

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I summon the user albul here.
Sorry, all I have is the non-sexy preview, the other one is beyond my tier.

Unlocked

More and more serious decisions coming our way as we carry out a new strategy: survival.

The MC talking to Katherine just before leaving for... a mission!

Enjoy!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! The end of the month is coming, so I thought I'd give you an update on how things are going. Despite having a few setbacks, I'm still ahead of schedule, which means I'm pretty sure I'll be able to release Chapter XI at the end of next month.
Now let's go into more details. I'm excited to see people noticing how the game improves with each chapter. It motivates me to continue educating myself and practicing! Especially when it comes to animations. They're still FAR from being perfect, but at least now I have nothing to be ashamed of. So far, it seems like Ch.XI will be even more animation heavy!

When it comes to sex scenes, well... a lot happens in this update! Let me tell you that! However, most of those scenes are mutually exclusive. If you want to access one, you won't see the other two, which only increases replayability even more.
Besides that, no major news. I just wanted to let you know I'm alive and I'm still working hard on the update. :)
I guess more meaningful news, teasers, previews, and so on are expected next month when I have more stuff to share with you. Something to get you more hyped about Ch. XI!
NSFW renders coming in a couple of days (this month for sure, don't worry)!
As promised for 25$ Patrons - ideas and changes from the first draft of Deliverance in two or three days as I'm a little bit overwhelmed with work.

Take care!

---

So the end of October is the target release date.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I really want to like this game but the MC's face kills it for me. Its like one of those overly photoshopped chad memes. i know thats a petty reason but i just can't take it seriously with that face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yougiblack

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The game is totally worth playing. The alternative "exclusive" route is hot enough and the story itself is... well, there's an actual plot, so that's definitely a plus. And visuals keeps improving
Yeah i will try the game was just making sure about what all that stuff was about. Since i hate sharing and other cuck stuff.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes