baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that taxes u pay will that be counted for your pension and insurance or its just a tax that eating your income without getting anything back?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Of course it's the latter! :)
I read some comments and there are people who don't even want to see options which lead to sharing. I am completely fine with that since its optional but i had an idea. There are games like Summer with Mia, The tyrant etc where you can choose at the beginning of the game if you want to have NTR scenes or not. Maybe you can implement this option if it's not too much of a trouble and those who disable NTR will never have to see those options and will be happy.

Reactions: mofonistik

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game includes Netorase since MC is making her wife have sex with someone else.
Swinging simple means couple swapping. you're gonna fuck someone's partner while your girl gets fucked by that pertner's partner
Sharing is when you are also included in the sexual act such as threesome, foursome etc.

I hope the sharing/swinging content is not superior to the non-sharing scenes. I heard Boss' sharing scene has Rimjob option where as non-sharing one doesn't.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
d_pedestrian - Sharing options are clearly and blatantly marked early on. Easy to avoid as noted in the OP.
I hope the sharing/swinging content is not superior to the non-sharing scenes. I heard Boss' sharing scene has Rimjob option where as non-sharing one doesn't.
1Thousand does a good job filling out scenes unique to each path. So you don't have to worry. In regards to rimjobs, you'll see some of them in the game regardless of the choices you take. They're unavoidable, but not as explicit as the optional one with the optional scene with the Boss and Wife.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
d_pedestrian - Sharing options are clearly and blatantly marked early on. Easy to avoid as noted in the OP.

1Thousand does a good job filling out scenes unique to each path. So you don't have to worry. In regards to rimjobs, you'll see some of them in the game regardless of the choices you take. They're unavoidable, but not as explicit as the optional one with the optional scene with the Boss and Wife.
well Imagine you're having a romantic moment with katherine and a romantic music is being played and suddenly an option pops up to share her(do everything you can). this totally kills the romantic mood. how would that feel? and this option shows up even when i choose the non-sharing option in the bar.

Feb 5, 2020
well Imagine you're having a romantic moment with katherine and a romantic music is being played and suddenly an option pops up to share her(do everything you can). this totally kills the romantic mood. how would that feel? and this option shows up even when i choose the non-sharing option in the bar.
Well, “do everything you can” is very very far from “Go fuck Trevor” or “Lick your boss’s anus” so your imagination is the one killing your ‘romantic’ mood. MC is not ‘making’ his wife fuck others. It’s a joint decision for both to spice up their sexlife. Sharing is caring. MC loves his wife so much that he is willing to indulge her sexual fantasies. Ain’t that sweet?

• Angry
Reactions: javah32619 and Back

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well, “do everything you can” is very very far from “Go fuck Trevor” or “Lick your boss’s anus” so your imagination is the one killing your ‘romantic’ mood. MC is not ‘making’ his wife fuck others. It’s a joint decision for both to spice up their sexlife. Sharing is caring. MC loves his wife so much that he is willing to indulge her sexual fantasies. Ain’t that sweet?
while you are into that. i wanted to ask you some questions since you've played the sharing route.

is MC sharing her wife or wife is sharing herself to spice up her sex life? does she show a sign of sadness when she was asked to share or she usually go with the flow? in simple words, does she like to get fucked by others? or she's simply doing it cuz MC asked her to do so.

see i am playing non-sharing route but I am so much into Katherine's character i just want to know about the character and personality of Katherine.

BTW i don't think it's a bad idea to disable sharing once for all at the beginning of the game. The option of sharing popping up again and again makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

Ain't that sweet? Hell no. I would definitely not want my wife to go and fucking around with strangers. I would not even marry a woman like her in the first place.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
while you are into that. i wanted to ask you some questions since you've played the sharing route.

is MC sharing her wife or wife is sharing herself to spice up her sex life? does she show a sign of sadness when she was asked to share or she usually go with the flow? in simple words, does she like to get fucked by others? or she's simply doing it cuz MC asked her to do so.

see i am playing non-sharing route but I am so much into Katherine's character i just want to know about the character and personality of Katherine.

BTW i don't think it's a bad idea to disable sharing once for all at the beginning of the game. The option of sharing popping up again and again makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

Ain't that sweet? Hell no. I would definitely not want my wife to go and fucking around with strangers. I would not even marry a woman like her in the first place.
The swinging scene was the only sharing I could bare. Not that I have real problem with the kink but the one's that the mc lets touch her are soooooooo far beneath her its disgusting. They are all trash, gum under her shoes losers.

The swinging scene was hot loving and fair. Two couples just enjoying life and worthy of each others intimate embraces

Feb 5, 2020

MC and Kat decided together to spice up their sex life. The first sharing is suggested by MC, the second jointly, the third is mostly Kat, the fourth is Kat suggesting and MC agrees, the fifth is MC agreeing with Andrea on swinging so it’s MC, fifth is MC in the same room so even if Kat is having sex with T her attention is focused on getting MC excited. Sixth is Kat.
Neither MC nor Kat at any moment are sad, they chose this lifestyle.
Kat in non sharing is very different you would never think/know there is a sharing route. In non sharing the MC is the asshole if you have him cheat on her.
IMO if you play as an immersive non sharing player, do NOT even touch the sharing path.
I never think of myself as the MC. They usually are immature dickheads or horny insecure teens in these games so I tend to want maximum corruption on all characters. The more varied the scenes the better for me. It’s just titillation for me. IRL is more fun.
P.S. i suggested a sharing patch to the dev but it’s work and time spent on something that the player himself can avoid. Dev would rather spend that time on making the game longer and better. Maybe if his patreon numbers increase exponentially it may be possible to get someone to recode the game. Maybe.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC and Kat decided together to spice up their sex life. The first sharing is suggested by MC, the second jointly, the third is mostly Kat, the fourth is Kat suggesting and MC agrees, the fifth is MC agreeing with Andrea on swinging so it’s MC, fifth is MC in the same room so even if Kat is having sex with T her attention is focused on getting MC excited. Sixth is Kat.
Neither MC nor Kat at any moment are sad, they chose this lifestyle.
Kat in non sharing is very different you would never think/know there is a sharing route. In non sharing the MC is the asshole if you have him cheat on her.
IMO if you play as an immersive non sharing player, do NOT even touch the sharing path.
I never think of myself as the MC. They usually are immature dickheads or horny insecure teens in these games so I tend to want maximum corruption on all characters. The more varied the scenes the better for me. It’s just titillation for me. IRL is more fun.
P.S. i suggested a sharing patch to the dev but it’s work and time spent on something that the player himself can avoid. Dev would rather spend that time on making the game longer and better. Maybe if his patreon numbers increase exponentially it may be possible to get someone to recode the game. Maybe.
well i remember when i chose the non sharing option in the bar it was katherine who suggested that there should be no third party involved. The points you've mentioned above contradicts the kat i know who suggested not having any third party.

Though MC suggested sharing in the first place looks like Kat got the most fun. Fuck i'll never be able to see kat in the same way again. she's so perfect that i ignored every girl in the game and now when i came to know what kind of woman Kat is i guess i am gonna ignore her now every possible way. Licking someone's ass and fucking people to get the information. man she's a slut. Having optional sharing scenes is one thing but destroying and changing a character this way is too much.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT and Back

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well i remember when i chose the non sharing option in the bar it was katherine who suggested that there should be no third party involved. The points you've mentioned above contradicts the kat i know who suggested not having any third party.

Though MC suggested sharing in the first place looks like Kat got the most fun. Fuck i'll never be able to see kat in the same way again. she's so perfect that i ignored every girl in the game and now when i came to know what kind of woman Kat is i guess i am gonna ignore her now every possible way. Licking someone's ass and fucking people to get the information. man she's a slut. Having optional sharing scenes is one thing but destroying and changing a character this way is too much.:rolleyes:
These are pixels dude. They are not real. Don't fall in love with pixels.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The swinging scene was the only sharing I could bare. Not that I have real problem with the kink but the one's that the mc lets touch her are soooooooo far beneath her its disgusting. They are all trash, gum under her shoes losers.

The swinging scene was hot loving and fair. Two couples just enjoying life and worthy of each others intimate embraces
ikr. you saw those scenes and here i was uncomfortable to even see the options. This is a good game but the characters should not act so different in different routes. A person is made of some values and characteristics. Have her as a loving wife in one route and having her as a slut in another is so contradicting.

Reactions: User1230
Feb 5, 2020

Your loss. You chose to play sharing even though you have an aversion to it. Had you stuck to non sharing you would still have a virtual wife. Curiosity killed the Kat.

• Angry
Reactions: javah32619

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

There are 2 Kat characters, actually. The kinky, strictly loyal wife and the adventurous one. But if you only try the monogamous route she won't ever give you any signs of that other side. It's just like an alternative character for those interested but it shouldn't change the way you play the game and see her.

Reactions: mofonistik

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Your loss. You chose to play sharing even though you have an aversion to it. Had you stuck to non sharing you would still have a virtual wife. Curiosity killed the Kat.
why curiosity got the best of me? Cuz the options of sharing her keep coming again and again in this game. I completed Tyrant which is one of the games with heavy NTR. I enjoyed the game cuz not even a single time it asked me in between the game if i want to enable NTR. I like the story which goes with the flow. Having sudden options to share again and again kinda kills the mood.

Also summer with Mia. It asks if you want NTR/Sharing or not. All the NTR content is in side stories.

All I am suggesting or requesting is ask players if they want sharing content in the game or not once for all. If they don't want proceed with non sharing route or if they want you can throw as many sharing options as you want.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are 2 Kat characters, actually. The kinky, strictly loyal wife and the adventurous one. But if you only try the monogamous route she won't ever give you any signs of that other side. It's just like an alternative character for those interested but it shouldn't change the way you play the game and see her.
Is it really different? I've never done the sharing path, but Kat is incredibly kinky and sexually free in the non-sharing path already. If they mutually agree to get adventurous, that is totally within Kat's character. Everything I've read about it on the thread indicates that there is exactly zero malice and it's all done for each other to enjoy.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Is it really different? I've never done the sharing path, but Kat is incredibly kinky and sexually free in the non-sharing path already. If they mutually agree to get adventurous, that is totally within Kat's character. Everything I've read about it on the thread indicates that there is exactly zero malice and it's all done for each other to enjoy.
Man being Incredibly Kinky and sexually free for one man you love is one thing and being the same for every man you see is another.

Remember it was kat who said that she don't want third party to join. How can she be the same person in the sharing route?

Feb 5, 2020
why curiosity got the best of me? Cuz the options of sharing her keep coming again and again in this game. I completed Tyrant which is one of the games with heavy NTR. I enjoyed the game cuz not even a single time it asked me in between the game if i want to enable NTR. I like the story which goes with the flow. Having sudden options to share again and again kinda kills the mood.

Also summer with Mia. It asks if you want NTR/Sharing or not. All the NTR content is in side stories.

All I am suggesting or requesting is ask players if they want sharing content in the game or not once for all. If they don't want proceed with non sharing route or if they want you can throw as many sharing options as you want.
If you were his patron you would know that 2 out of 3 patrons actively support the unique sharing scene in every chapter. It has no significant influence on the main story.

• Angry
Reactions: javah32619
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes