GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Excuse me for being a little bit honest here, but -WOW-, just W.O.WWW! What the, pardon my language, HECK did i just play?! I am not 100% finished with ch. X, but i can honestly admit that i am thoroughly enjoying this game! Let me try to elaborate -why- this game struck me as much as it did and does, without spoiling too much:
- Realistic models! The models chosen for this game are so....real. Not in terms of the 3d or so, but their personalities -and- their looks! Sarah.... probably one of the hottest and most well-made renders i have come across them many 3-400+ games i have played! And Kath.... her personality really strikes me as someone dear and meaningful to me. I seriously had to raise my eyes a lot whenever she does the "happy adventurous flying"-pose! Love her character! The resemblance is uncanny, despite they look different (Kath and this woman i know). but even the looks struck me of a person i knew. And Sarah... her face... her visible undies... her teases.... she's just too lustrous, teasy, adventurous and intriguing. Difficult to not trigger her events, for sure. I also gotta give a shoutout to our villain and how he's designed. Very curious about what he plots and so on. And Andrea... so forward, appealing and playful. And then there's Rose. As a villager living in the city (while also being a native), her backstory and how she is connected to her entire family tree is kinda how i feel things. Ohh, and i also gotta hand it to you for choosing nice outfits for the girls! I wish the guys too would've had changes to their outfits, but i guess they're not as noticeable as the girls' outfits.. ;)
- How you managed to fill this much content into a roughly 2GB package -with- animations, is beyond my understanding! I love the content that's packed into this game. Contains a little bit of everything i find appealing and intriguing, so well done with that. Whenever i look for a game, i love it when the content is not just "clicking and viewing". I love that i am given different choices here and there. I also always measure a game by its content. Like, when i check a game, i first check how big in terms of MB/GB the game is. So, when i d/l this game, i wasn't expecting it to be filled with this much content -and- with some animations too! LOVED that neat surprise, yes.
- I love the fact that you have added intense music and other fitting tunes to certain locations, just to blend in with the excitement of the scene at hand. I also love the fact that you've avoided to use voices, especially for sex scenes. Gets too cheesy and cringy to hear the typical voices you hear across many other games. Plus there as well.
- I also gotta hand it to this game for keeping me stuck playing the game. It's too...exciting, intriguing, appealing and interesting for me to just play it a little bit and that's it. If it's not for the hot scenes, it's the development of the story. Making me curious what they'll plan on next and such. Kinda like being a part of a thriller movie this, it feels like. I like that kind of excitement, for sure.

Ok, i realize this is all too fanboy-talk from me about this game, but i cannot help the fact that i really, really enjoy this game as much as i do. Normally, i am more fond of RPGMs, but this went directly to my all-time top 3 list, absolutely. Definitely worthy of a patreon-signup from me this, yes. I wish i would've written some negative things about this game, but it gets swallowed whole by the sheer amount of good things i reckon about this game. Sorry for that, people who are into critics. Actually, two quick things i -can- say that can be a tad bit not so good for some... Those who are into fake/big boobs, like myself, will not find that in this game. Well, a little bit, but not much. If you're into asses, well, that's a different story. I shall leave it at that. ;) The second thing is that this game is probably not for grammar nazis either. Spotted several typos throughout my play, but the language is neat. I am not the best at this language either, but it was a very understandable and a nicely written game, so the minor typos don't do much for me at least. When putting up a conclusion, it's oh so easy. This is definitely a game to recommend! Absolutely! I gotta put this as a review as well, i guess. SO looking for the next update now, if there will be any! Pardon, but i was too excited to write this post that i haven't browsed through many comments, so i am sorry if i am missing out on some things.

EDIT: Ohh! I gotta say this that i am off to a gaming party tomorrow, and wooh, are they in for a treat when i present them this game! Yes, yes, i can perhaps understand that it's cringy and odd having a party who are into the same kind of games, but it makes the playtime eeeeven more fun, especially with nice company and some alcohol, i reckon. Somehow, it seems that only the guys are into RPGM, myself included, but the girls are more into Ren'Pys/VN. I guess they are fond of the stories, and the occasional gay-content that some games have, it seems. Either way, i cannot recall either of them have talked/shown/mentioned this game, and i don't understand -how- and -why- i have missed out on it, but oh well, here it goes! Have a good weekend, you all.

Cheers.
Wow. You may want to try to include actual paragraphs. The way your post is, well, it is kind of hard to read. The way your post is, left me so cross-eyed that I was not able to finish reading it.

I can see that you have several paragraphs in your post, yet for me to read it properly, I would have to proofread it and then I would have to charge you. :LOL:

Sorry.

Reactions: VJmac15

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Wow. You may want to try to include actual paragraphs. The way your post is, well, it is kind of hard to read. The way your post is, left me so cross-eyed that I was not able to finish reading it.

I can see that you have several paragraphs in your post, yet for me to read it properly, I would have to proofread it and then I would have to charge you. :LOL:

Sorry.
Hah, love your title. Fits you very well, yes.

I agree. I should have devoted more time to be more elaborate and write it more properly instead of just coming full on with all of that text. My bad, and apologies it wasn't worth the read. I'll get onto it eventually, yea.

No worries. I'll be sure to improve it for upcoming posts/reviews, heh.

Reactions: GrammerCop

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
No, all sharing is optional.

I am not on the sharing path, but I think this is what happens in this episode :
If you are on the sharing path there is a choice for her to have sex with her boss.
If you chose yes, there is a menu of what sexual choices can be made.

The other option is for Kat and MC to have sex at the office, with a menu of various positions and choices.
Hmmm, in the light path, I didn't have any sharing, but still the game had the kat and boss scene implemented automatically does the game take sharing from other saves as well? Cause when I turned office sharing off in console, i didn't get MC and kat office scene.
Edit: I think I got the culprit, I Chose going all out in the light route which I guess was the sharing route. Strange, Dev used to warn about it, lol. No worries for me though, will do the "correct" choice in my evil playthrough lol.

Last edited:

Popocapt

May 29, 2020
The game now is tagged as NTR... this will push away quite some people. A shame, cuz this is one of the best games on the site.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
"Evil" playthrough? *Adjusts her serious bra* Be careful or you might just run into even more unavoidable rimjobs for going dark.:whistle::p
Who doesn't like a good rimjob? LOL, as long as the one getting it is clean and really "clean" down there, the last thing you want is to taste what that person ate a few hours back... in its digested form. But, then again, it is worth every bit to give that lucky partner of yours the time of her(his) life xD.

Pardon me for my daring but I'm sure you wouldn't deny it too if you were provided one :p, neither would I lol.

I guess I digressed a lot, coming back to Kat, in the "evil" playthrough I saw Rose being "kidnapped" by "T-rex" and Kat mesmerised by it, ironically letting her live. So perhaps it would be T-rex's turn to receive one if not for the husband? Who in my humblest sense is seriously due to get one and to deliver one, to her. How dare you fuck someone's ass without giving it a good rimming? The "light" part though, was really..... light....... mine didn't even show the rose kidnapping.

Truth be told, Kat is a true slut kitten(perhaps her real self?) when you provide her with sharing options, remember the expression on her face when you deny her quitting with a bang? She really wanted to fuck the heck out of her boss and was seemingly disappointed when she was rejected and chose to fuck her husband as a consolation. Heck, unlike with Trevor, our dear protag. didn't even get a fuck in this sharing scene (or any at all for this chapter if we exclude kat's secondary choice). I honestly liked kat's expressions here and see her get more corrupted.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The game now is tagged as NTR... this will push away quite some people. A shame, cuz this is one of the best games on the site.
Have to disagree there Mr. Popo ( love that name you got there btw, I suggest you watch the DBZ abridged version from Team Four Star.), officially it hasn't been tagged as one (yet) and this game is all about sharing is caring and swinging thingy, or if you are a critic of that, a cucky thingy. This is definitely not Netorare but somewhat Netori with you (the husband) controlling your best friend's wife who apparently had wet dreams of your kat, lol, so far into the story, it might change if T-rex forces to have kat or anyone you consider as your LI to have sexual thingy with anyone against their will.

Also, it would be a loss of those who quit this beautiful game just cause they included a kink they didn't like. 1T and his(her?) team on contrary gain more serious connoisseurs of their art who will really go the extra mile to support them.

Having said that, freedom of expression goes both ways, there will always be detractors but you must push on in order to achieve what you are passionate about.

• Angry
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Pretty cool game, enjoying it so far. It actually made me think of my moral choices, which is a pretty good achievement I reckon.

First playthrough I went super villain, cos, well, the dark side always seduces me in games..
I went down the sharing route with wifey only because I felt a scumbag banging Sarah and Rose...seeing as there is no punishment or recognition of it so far. Now, I got no problem with anyone who is into sharing/cucking/ntr etc. as I ain`t insecure or that childish to insult others who feel different. Hell, it ain`t even ntr anyway it`s mutual consent sharing and optional.

I will admit the sharing route took me out my comfort zone a bit though...a small part of me found it hot seeing MC`s wife getting drilled by cocks in various holes. A bigger part of me screamed "You fucking cock slut!" :devilish:

Kat is a highly sexual woman, ignore her needs to long at your own peril. She also has incredible powers of seduction as we see men and woman getting entranced by her overpowering sensuality. One taste of her and the men were literally obsessed with her.
Interestingly, I feel she is a sub deep down. She starts the sharing with rules and makes out she controls everything, but by the end she starts to admit she`s not following the rules anymore and comes across as really just a fuckdoll who craves cock and being completely used in front of her husband. She`s letting utter douches fill her holes and letting the condom rule fall. Hell she fucks your best friend without a condom.

On my second playthrough now and I`m staying true to Kat with no sharing. It`s a lot less content and not as enjoyable as cheating/villain path I gotta say. Shit, I rambled on here a bit....anyway great game and I do think it was a brave tactic to include a sharing path, more choices for more people is not a bad thing as long as it doesn`t detract from the quality overall.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey so, what are people's thoughts on what could be considered professional attire in this game's world?

I've often wondered each time I've played this game how certain articles of clothing stay, uh, affixed to the body without some form of catastrophic wardrobe malfunction. It tells us a little about the society of the game's world -- that they must be freer and more comfortable about showing and seeing skin. And I also ponder about, but to a lesser degree, the quality of the insulation to protect the body from the elements as many times characters don't even wear an undershirt. (I can't help but think the city is quite cold at times. Nighttime, fog, etc.) These are just random things I think about when I play, lol... ^^'

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Now, I got no problem with anyone who is into sharing/cucking/ntr etc. as I ain`t insecure or that childish to insult others who feel different. Hell, it ain`t even ntr anyway it`s mutual consent sharing and optional.
Perfect synopsis of sharing in this game, a shame more people don't have this maturity!

Kat is a highly sexual woman, ignore her needs to long at your own peril. She also has incredible powers of seduction as we see men and woman getting entranced by her overpowering sensuality. One taste of her and the men were literally obsessed with her.
And this is why we too are obsessed with Kat!

Interestingly, I feel she is a sub deep down. She starts the sharing with rules and makes out she controls everything, but by the end she starts to admit she`s not following the rules anymore and comes across as really just a fuckdoll who craves cock and being completely used in front of her husband. She`s letting utter douches fill her holes and letting the condom rule fall. Hell she fucks your best friend without a condom.
Will definitely be interesting to see how sharing scenes progress. Although I don't see the swap scene as big of a deal to go no condom since they're all good friends.

It`s a lot less content and not as enjoyable as cheating/villain path I gotta say. Shit, I rambled on here a bit....anyway great game and I do think it was a brave tactic to include a sharing path, more choices for more people is not a bad thing as long as it doesn`t detract from the quality overall.
Agreed! One of the only games to have sharing done well and actually balanced. Scenes are actually 1 to 1 the whole game.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Unlocked

Hi!
Quick info for all about the progress! It's... better than expected. I'm a tiny bit ahead of schedule, which is surprising considering the difficulty of scenes. Some of those (fog, darker atmosphere) you could see in the previous chapter, and hopefully, it had some effect on your overall experience.
I'm happy and motivated to continue working on Chapter XI! Why am I so motivated? Well, this chapter has one of my favorite sex scenes (so far)! It'll be easy to guess which one is it when you get the chance to see it! So... Something to look forward to!
Now... While we're on the subject of Ch XI. Release date! I'm expecting to finish the next update at the end of the next month. It may change (for better or worse) as I go along. As usual, I'll keep informing you about everything that happens.
Time to mention the bad news (unfortunately)! I just now learned that as a member of the EU, I'm forced to pay one more tax - which basically means the game just got 23% more expensive. As I was informed, I'm importing assets from outside of the EU (buying stuff from Daz Store and buying licenses for various software). That's not all - I have to pay that 23% for everything I've already bought and that is a lot.
Thankfully, your support grew quite substantially so I'm not suddenly going bankrupt, but a large amount of money I wanted to spend on the second GPU or general PC upgrade goes on taxes! YAY!
Just a temporary hiccup, I'll get past it. A bit annoying, but it is what it is. Everything's already paid and settled. I can move on to doing what I'm actually supposed to do - develop games.
NSFW monthly renders poll coming in a day or two and another 25$ preview in a couple of days as well!

Take care!

Not sure I understand what's up with the tax thing, usually the seller is supposed to be the one responsible for applying the VAT tax, not the buyer, never heard of anyone having to pay the tax retroactively (unless you're a seller that didn't apply the tax when selling something).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DonkeyFace and Back

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Unlocked

Hi!
Visiting Rebekah once again. This time... asking for a favor, which turns out differently depending on your previous choices!

More quests and decisions for the MC to face! As expected, the game still explores darker themes and that's how it's going to be for a long time up until the very end.

Tomorrow - 25$ sexy preview!
Dev update and 10$+ NSFW renders poll coming in a couple of days.

Take care!
Forgot about the previews.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure I understand what's up with the tax thing, usually the seller is supposed to be the one responsible for applying the VAT tax, not the buyer, never heard of anyone having to pay the tax retroactively (unless you're a seller that didn't apply the tax when selling something).
Yeah, not the brightest explanation. If he's purchasing assets, he does it as a customer so any VAT should be included in the final price he's paying, then it's the seller who has to give that money to the tax office of his own country. I seriously doubt DAZ wasn't doing that yet and it would be quite strange (maybe even illegal, I don't know) to ask the customer for that money retroactively. And while Patreon has recently updated their VAT terms, his patrons were already paying it and Patreon was already filling the tax forms for devs, the only thing they have changed is that VAT is now included in the pledge and not added on later as they were doing before (I mean, I made a 10$ pledge but I was paying 12$, and now the pledge is 12$ VAT included, so the same result but you know beforehand the total amount you'll be actually paying)

Reactions: Back

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
It's not DAZ asking for money retroactively - it's my country's IRS. And my VAT issues aren't with income (so nothing Patreon related), only with things I buy from outside the EU.
I asked my accountant, I had na clue about it beforehand. The law is: you import stuff from outside the EU - you pay 23% VAT. Maybe because Daz doesn't include it in its prizes? I don't know. I know Renderosity doesn't.
Different rules for a regular customer and different for a company which I was forced to start some time ago because of increased income.
I'm not getting scammed or something (or scamming you), I read about it and well... that actually how it is in my country.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
It's not DAZ asking for money retroactively - it's my country's IRS. And my VAT issues aren't with income (so nothing Patreon related), only with things I buy from outside the EU.
I asked my accountant, I had na clue about it beforehand. The law is: you import stuff from outside the EU - you pay 23% VAT. Maybe because Daz doesn't include it in its prizes? I don't know. I know Renderosity doesn't.
Different rules for a regular customer and different for a company which I was forced to start some time ago because of increased income.
I'm not getting scammed or something (or scamming you), I read about it and well... that actually how it is in my country.
Well if you are filling your taxes as a company then it makes more sense. I guess in the end you should be paying just the difference between the VAT Patreon is charging in your name to your patrons and the VAT you pay for your assets and other costs, but you have to give the VAT money in advance every time you purchase something.

Reactions: 1Thousand
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes