Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I never thought possible but Kat in this update was amazing loved the scenes with her especially as she quit her job now that was fun. I'm glad that despite fighting evil we can still make plenty of time for her :p another solid update I just wonder where it will go next and what will Kat and Rose discover in the books.

Mar 27, 2019
Just finished the newest game version on here ...It is a very good ,alot of reading picking what you think is better or worse the good vs evil thing don't like but over all very good... the story is the best so far kind left you at the end of ch 10 cliff hanger there with the bad guy at your house talking or something with the wife and it just ends or says something about tell the next update....not sure but a good game with some meat in it unlike some games ...

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Fuck just when it starts to get interesting it ends. Everytime i play this game i was like "pls don't end, pls don't end" lol. Hey is it possible to do the mind control thingy to Sarah and Kate as well?

Reactions: diegao

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, someone report my extended review and the staff deleted and say me is "inappropriate" but no tell me why. I worked so hard in wrote it and well, now I cant review this game again.. enjoy the thread, it seems like if u have an objective opinion u will be silenced, freedom of expression, where are you?

Btw, I finished this current update. The game will only get worse as for Kat, remember what I say, I do not think I will post more at least not in this thread (a relief for you, you will think) and it will become another game with a vanilla love route and kinky fetishes for the cuck route. Congratulations ntr lovers, you get the devs to destroy great characters.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I think the reason for kat's obsession for slutty, exhibitionism, sharing is because of Singuis Rex. He is the one doing all these. How many agree with me? There is also a hint from MC in non-ntr route if you read the lines clearly in office episode.

Fuck all the characters, The Ultimate is only Signuis Rex. "All are not deserve to live.". And his entry is in MC's home is awesome. Never see one like that in any adult game.

• Angry
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Anal sex is only available for the non sharing route. I'm not sure why people keep saying that it isn't. It's not a minor kink. It's something she hasn't done with anyone before and even MC wanted to do it with her for years but she wouldn't let him. In non sharing route he finally can (which means it is exclusive for non sharing route).

Now I have to explain myself why I like someone's post... Awesone. The reason I liked his post is because I want people to see more than just sharing /non sharing aspect of the game. That's it.

As Brylcreem mentioned, there're more renders, more animations in non sharing route and yet people still tell me that I tend to favor only one side. The content is 1:1. Sometimes people who like the sharing route get more, sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes Sarah gets the most content.

And yet another comment on "the story is going in sexual part"... If I wanted to go for only sex and nothing else besides that, I would've done it MUCH, MUCH earlier. But I didn't want to. And no. The story isn't going in "sex only" direction. It's kind of weird, to be honest. In earlier chapters you've got 3/4 sex scenes per update. Now you've got 2 (but much longer) and I'm getting comments that the game heads into way more sex territory.

Rimjob is only an option. You think "WTF IS THIS?! I hate it!", don't click it and it never happened. It's as simple as that.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Honestly love the progression but just my small disappointment,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, There could have been a THIRD option, To fuck Kat infront of the boss, without letting him do anything. The Ultimate tease/you cant have her at all for him. Honestly I thought this is what the option 'Agree' was going for, that we were gonna bang infront of him as we quit.

But overall solid update

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Also, There could have been a THIRD option, To fuck Kat infront of the boss, without letting him do anything. The Ultimate tease/you cant have her at all for him. Honestly I thought this is what the option 'Agree' was going for, that we were gonna bang infront of him as we quit.
I am playing the non-sharing route, but I would have liked to have the choice of the boss seeing them when he walked into the office.
I would like a bit of exhibitionism. Maybe starting with one of the girls walking in on MC and Kat.

Dec 29, 2018
Well, someone report my extended review and the staff deleted and say me is "inappropriate" but no tell me why.
I didn't even get any explanation at all. Mine just disappeared without notice and it turns out that you aren't allowed to make a second attempt at a review if your first one gets deleted. I'm guessing it was too spoilery, but I'll never know for sure. I'll just have to be more careful in the future.

As for the game itself, it's been a growing disappointment ever since the third update. The characters lack the proper motivations to justify their actions, and it makes it difficult to care about them. And if I don't care about them, then it's hard to care about the story as a whole. A lot of the scenes lack any sort of a set up, which makes the game feel very random and aimless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I didn't even get any explanation at all. Mine just disappeared without notice...
That's unfortunate that you weren't given a reason why it was removed. You can always contact a mod and open a ticket. They could take a second look at it. At the very least, they should give you a reason why. I suspect that you can't redo a review is because there's already one there (that got hidden by the mods).
As for the game itself...
Y'see, this is a good post. It was respectful, gave reasons to support the poster's claims along with examples, and had parts that were appropriately placed behind a spoiler. I happen to disagree on several things, but wanted to point out that this is a solid post nonetheless without need to be rude. Thanks for offering your perspectives in such a manner in the discussion thread. It's insightful. :]

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Anal sex is only available for the non sharing route. I'm not sure why people keep saying that it isn't. It's not a minor kink. It's something she hasn't done with anyone before and even MC wanted to do it with her for years but she wouldn't let him. In non sharing route he finally can (which means it is exclusive for non sharing route).

Now I have to explain myself why I like someone's post... Awesone. The reason I liked his post is because I want people to see more than just sharing /non sharing aspect of the game. That's it.

As Brylcreem mentioned, there're more renders, more animations in non sharing route and yet people still tell me that I tend to favor only one side. The content is 1:1. Sometimes people who like the sharing route get more, sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes Sarah gets the most content.

And yet another comment on "the story is going in sexual part"... If I wanted to go for only sex and nothing else besides that, I would've done it MUCH, MUCH earlier. But I didn't want to. And no. The story isn't going in "sex only" direction. It's kind of weird, to be honest. In earlier chapters you've got 3/4 sex scenes per update. Now you've got 2 (but much longer) and I'm getting comments that the game heads into way more sex territory.

Rimjob is only an option. You think "WTF IS THIS?! I hate it!", don't click it and it never happened. It's as simple as that.
Well said. (y)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Excuse me for being a little bit honest here, but -WOW-, just W.O.WWW! What the, pardon my language, HECK did i just play?! I am not 100% finished with ch. X, but i can honestly admit that i am thoroughly enjoying this game! Let me try to elaborate -why- this game struck me as much as it did and does, without spoiling too much:
- Realistic models! The models chosen for this game are so....real. Not in terms of the 3d or so, but their personalities -and- their looks! Sarah.... probably one of the hottest and most well-made renders i have come across them many 3-400+ games i have played! And Kath.... her personality really strikes me as someone dear and meaningful to me. I seriously had to raise my eyes a lot whenever she does the "happy adventurous flying"-pose! Love her character! The resemblance is uncanny, despite they look different (Kath and this woman i know). but even the looks struck me of a person i knew. And Sarah... her face... her visible undies... her teases.... she's just too lustrous, teasy, adventurous and intriguing. Difficult to not trigger her events, for sure. I also gotta give a shoutout to our villain and how he's designed. Very curious about what he plots and so on. And Andrea... so forward, appealing and playful. And then there's Rose. As a villager living in the city (while also being a native), her backstory and how she is connected to her entire family tree is kinda how i feel things. Ohh, and i also gotta hand it to you for choosing nice outfits for the girls! I wish the guys too would've had changes to their outfits, but i guess they're not as noticeable as the girls' outfits.. ;)
- How you managed to fill this much content into a roughly 2GB package -with- animations, is beyond my understanding! I love the content that's packed into this game. Contains a little bit of everything i find appealing and intriguing, so well done with that. Whenever i look for a game, i love it when the content is not just "clicking and viewing". I love that i am given different choices here and there. I also always measure a game by its content. Like, when i check a game, i first check how big in terms of MB/GB the game is. So, when i d/l this game, i wasn't expecting it to be filled with this much content -and- with some animations too! LOVED that neat surprise, yes.
- I love the fact that you have added intense music and other fitting tunes to certain locations, just to blend in with the excitement of the scene at hand. I also love the fact that you've avoided to use voices, especially for sex scenes. Gets too cheesy and cringy to hear the typical voices you hear across many other games. Plus there as well.
- I also gotta hand it to this game for keeping me stuck playing the game. It's too...exciting, intriguing, appealing and interesting for me to just play it a little bit and that's it. If it's not for the hot scenes, it's the development of the story. Making me curious what they'll plan on next and such. Kinda like being a part of a thriller movie this, it feels like. I like that kind of excitement, for sure.

Ok, i realize this is all too fanboy-talk from me about this game, but i cannot help the fact that i really, really enjoy this game as much as i do. Normally, i am more fond of RPGMs, but this went directly to my all-time top 3 list, absolutely. Definitely worthy of a patreon-signup from me this, yes. I wish i would've written some negative things about this game, but it gets swallowed whole by the sheer amount of good things i reckon about this game. Sorry for that, people who are into critics. Actually, two quick things i -can- say that can be a tad bit not so good for some... Those who are into fake/big boobs, like myself, will not find that in this game. Well, a little bit, but not much. If you're into asses, well, that's a different story. I shall leave it at that. ;) The second thing is that this game is probably not for grammar nazis either. Spotted several typos throughout my play, but the language is neat. I am not the best at this language either, but it was a very understandable and a nicely written game, so the minor typos don't do much for me at least. When putting up a conclusion, it's oh so easy. This is definitely a game to recommend! Absolutely! I gotta put this as a review as well, i guess. SO looking for the next update now, if there will be any! Pardon, but i was too excited to write this post that i haven't browsed through many comments, so i am sorry if i am missing out on some things.

EDIT: Ohh! I gotta say this that i am off to a gaming party tomorrow, and wooh, are they in for a treat when i present them this game! Yes, yes, i can perhaps understand that it's cringy and odd having a party who are into the same kind of games, but it makes the playtime eeeeven more fun, especially with nice company and some alcohol, i reckon. Somehow, it seems that only the guys are into RPGM, myself included, but the girls are more into Ren'Pys/VN. I guess they are fond of the stories, and the occasional gay-content that some games have, it seems. Either way, i cannot recall either of them have talked/shown/mentioned this game, and i don't understand -how- and -why- i have missed out on it, but oh well, here it goes! Have a good weekend, you all.

Cheers.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can I vote to add a pullout tag?
I hate that shit. You go through the whole scene and finally get to where the MC could experience his own ecstasy, and then you're like, "Ignore how good this feels! Let me pinch off for a few seconds while I extricate myself like some tick with its ass on fire. No, it's fine. It feels just as amazing not being inside of you as it felt being inside of you." :rolleyes: I don't mind it being an option, but being required is annoying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Excuse me for being a little bit honest here, but -WOW-, just W.O.WWW! What the, pardon my language, HECK did i just play?! I am not 100% finished with ch. X, but i can honestly admit that i am thoroughly enjoying this game! Let me try to elaborate -why- this game struck me as much as it did and does, without spoiling too much:
- Realistic models! The models chosen for this game are so....real. Not in terms of the 3d or so, but their personalities -and- their looks! Sarah.... probably one of the hottest and most well-made renders i have come across them many 3-400+ games i have played! And Kath.... her personality really strikes me as someone dear and meaningful to me. I seriously had to raise my eyes a lot whenever she does the "happy adventurous flying"-pose! Love her character! The resemblance is uncanny, despite they look different (Kath and this woman i know). but even the looks struck me of a person i knew. And Sarah... her face... her visible undies... her teases.... she's just too lustrous, teasy, adventurous and intriguing. Difficult to not trigger her events, for sure. I also gotta give a shoutout to our villain and how he's designed. Very curious about what he plots and so on. And Andrea... so forward, appealing and playful. And then there's Rose. As a villager living in the city (while also being a native), her backstory and how she is connected to her entire family tree is kinda how i feel things. Ohh, and i also gotta hand it to you for choosing nice outfits for the girls! I wish the guys too would've had changes to their outfits, but i guess they're not as noticeable as the girls' outfits.. ;)
- How you managed to fill this much content into a roughly 2GB package -with- animations, is beyond my understanding! I love the content that's packed into this game. Contains a little bit of everything i find appealing and intriguing, so well done with that. Whenever i look for a game, i love it when the content is not just "clicking and viewing". I love that i am given different choices here and there. I also always measure a game by its content. Like, when i check a game, i first check how big in terms of MB/GB the game is. So, when i d/l this game, i wasn't expecting it to be filled with this much content -and- with some animations too! LOVED that neat surprise, yes.
- I love the fact that you have added intense music and other fitting tunes to certain locations, just to blend in with the excitement of the scene at hand. I also love the fact that you've avoided to use voices, especially for sex scenes. Gets too cheesy and cringy to hear the typical voices you hear across many other games. Plus there as well.
- I also gotta hand it to this game for keeping me stuck playing the game. It's too...exciting, intriguing, appealing and interesting for me to just play it a little bit and that's it. If it's not for the hot scenes, it's the development of the story. Making me curious what they'll plan on next and such. Kinda like being a part of a thriller movie this, it feels like. I like that kind of excitement, for sure.

Ok, i realize this is all too fanboy-talk from me about this game, but i cannot help the fact that i really, really enjoy this game as much as i do. Normally, i am more fond of RPGMs, but this went directly to my all-time top 3 list, absolutely. Definitely worthy of a patreon-signup from me this, yes. I wish i would've written some negative things about this game, but it gets swallowed whole by the sheer amount of good things i reckon about this game. Sorry for that, people who are into critics. Actually, two quick things i -can- say that can be a tad bit not so good for some... Those who are into fake/big boobs, like myself, will not find that in this game. Well, a little bit, but not much. If you're into asses, well, that's a different story. I shall leave it at that. ;) The second thing is that this game is probably not for grammar nazis either. Spotted several typos throughout my play, but the language is neat. I am not the best at this language either, but it was a very understandable and a nicely written game, so the minor typos don't do much for me at least. When putting up a conclusion, it's oh so easy. This is definitely a game to recommend! Absolutely! I gotta put this as a review as well, i guess. SO looking for the next update now, if there will be any! Pardon, but i was too excited to write this post that i haven't browsed through many comments, so i am sorry if i am missing out on some things.

EDIT: Ohh! I gotta say this that i am off to a gaming party tomorrow, and wooh, are they in for a treat when i present them this game! Yes, yes, i can perhaps understand that it's cringy and odd having a party who are into the same kind of games, but it makes the playtime eeeeven more fun, especially with nice company and some alcohol, i reckon. Somehow, it seems that only the guys are into RPGM, myself included, but the girls are more into Ren'Pys/VN. I guess they are fond of the stories, and the occasional gay-content that some games have, it seems. Either way, i cannot recall either of them have talked/shown/mentioned this game, and i don't understand -how- and -why- i have missed out on it, but oh well, here it goes! Have a good weekend, you all.

Cheers.
Sounds like you should write a review of the game, if you haven't already. :)

I definitely agree with you on your comments about the game's level of content. I was getting a little worried that after Sondheim was killed there wouldn't be enough story to really continue afterward. It would've made what promised to be a fairly complex story much simpler than I initially anticipated. Fortunately, that didn't happen, and now the further threat of Sanguin Rex and all his zombified followers continues the story nicely, without any extension feeling forced. This game is very well plotted, even if there are some sillier moments where I feel like the lewd scenes are a bit contrived. But overall especially, this is a well-planned, well-developed game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes