Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
yes me too. This is how mine ended:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit, this is too scary :eek:

A couple of days discussed Kat and sharing but not much about that.
I think 99% of the players(Like me) play along the Hero route.

Even on this hero's route, Rosa killed the man

and at the end came the option of "Offer help" to Rosa.

I have only one villain point, other are pure hero and I get that end scene with Kat, Rosa and Demon too! Isn't it weird? I thought that there must be more points to get different outcome. :unsure:
Maybe this why:

Code:
10. Choose one: A) Offer help. [RoseHelp]
B) Have her deal with it on her own.
Note: If you did NOT obtain [RoseHelp], [Hero] > [Villain], [Katherine]>=8 & [KatherineStay]
Then you will obtain [ChanceForMC].

Edit: Yeah, that trigger that scene if you dont offer help to Rose.

For the first time, I see Kat angry:

Edit: But, again if you have more Vilalin points then Hero points "Offer to help" will not be an option.
So Hero route you can pick up Good or worst choose but Villain route only worst option... If I understood correctly.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Tbh the villain ending had more edge than the Hero one. Of note also are the improving animations and transitions. The writing has improved over Ch9 and is racier. Has anyone else noted how the characters’ faces look more mature now or am I mistaken? Speculating on both Kat and Rose having a big role in the end game, what with the Demon letting Kat live and her not showing fear. However I think from this initial hero/villain separation that the endings will be very different.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have only one villain point, other are pure hero and I get that end scene with Kat, Rosa and Demon too! Isn't it weird? I thought that there must be more points to get different outcome. :unsure:
My current game has 10 villian points and 10 Hero points. and it still gave both time the same ending either i help or refuse but the out come is the same.

My character is neutral Nor Villian nor Hero.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i downloaded and played it only a bit,but it´s obvios a game for extremer obsessions...i prefer not to share or my wife fucks other guys for what reason ever...and the mc seems to have a pink glasses( in german means "naive") on and do not see from the start his girl cheats on him!? not my game, whatever good luck for the game...wanted to tell cause so you can see not everybody likes this horned guy thing
The MC won't share his wife nor will she ever cheat on him unless you explicitly allow that to happen. The game also has a robust non-sharing / non-cheating route in regards to both the MC and the wife.

I haven't played the latest version but from prior experience, I had a game where the MC is completely faithful and the wife is utterly devoted to him and neither of them cheated on each other. They trusted one another and the scenes between them were still very steamy. No cheating can happen unless you allow it to.

Plus, the overall story for the game is quite interesting and less run-of-the-mill as found in other games. I respect your choice if you don't want to play the game, but won't you give it another try now knowing this? It's pretty cool, I think, imo. Cheers either way!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Its for the pain.
Whose pain? Not trying to be a smartass but I truly don't understand. The oneplaying the vn? Cause for some weird reason both mc and Hella too good Kat are both written (in the sharing route) that its fine to share her with the totally unworthy

Edit: have no problem sharing just a problem with the trash picked to share with

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is this the last of the game's chapter or will there be more?
Here's the answer to that from the developer himself...
17 chapters planned. Some of them may be split into two parts when the story branches out completely.

One thing is certain, though. No prequels / sequels! :)
So, yes, there will be more. ;] And the game won't be in development perpetually either. ^^

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
For a moment there it really seemed like the boss was going to cum inside Kat and I was excited beyond measure but then he just pulls out even when Kat mentions that this is the last time he would cum in, on or around her . Left disappointed. Seems for some reason this is a line that dev has made not to cross, when there are so many other choices (that rimjob thing seemed seems much more extreme than this, hmmm I'm even more disappointed in the boss, when he was this forceful why did he pull out), no harm in adding another choice of how the sex ends, in a creampie or not. Here's hoping that the next update would fill this missing gap.

On another note, it seems the bitching and whining here about Kat fucking others has effected the dev too, and he had to include Kat dialogues just to affirm and reassure that she is and would always be the loving wife, and doing this only for MC, and she didn't even had a single thot about anyone other than MC, all this is cause of MC. Damn that felt out of place and kinda forced.

Ratos

Aug 24, 2018
I have two scenes of sharing in my head one is when MC arranges an evening with a black guy who fucks unaware Kat who is lying on the bed blindfolded in sexy lingerie
The second scene takes place in the gym when Kat asks the trainer for help, starts flirting with him and teasing him after the training is over, Kat goes to the shower, MC follows her and waits in the next cabin until the trainer shows up and gives his wife a hard impression. in every hole.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
It's really amazing to see how the dev progressed, the game was amazing but now it's a master piece, the story is great and complex, kat is perfect in this update fucking prime wife material, this game is a breath of fresh air in the adult genre, really i hope the dev will put it on steam after he complete it, the mainstream public have to play this !

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Holy shit, this is too scary :eek:

A couple of days discussed Kat and sharing but not much about that.
I think 99% of the players(Like me) play along the Hero route.

Even on this hero's route, Rosa killed the man

and at the end came the option of "Offer help" to Rosa.

Maybe this why:

Code:
10. Choose one: A) Offer help. [RoseHelp]
B) Have her deal with it on her own.
Note: If you did NOT obtain [RoseHelp], [Hero] > [Villain], [Katherine]>=8 & [KatherineStay]
Then you will obtain [ChanceForMC].

Edit: Yeah, that trigger that scene if you dont offer help to Rose.

For the first time, I see Kat angry:

Edit: But, again if you have more Vilalin points then Hero points "Offer to help" will not be an option.
So Hero route you can pick up Good or worst choose but Villain route only worst option... If I understood correctly.
i don't like this path if mc is just a straight up asshole, i would have prefere more grey paths over good/bad choices.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
On another note, it seems the bitching and whining here about Kat fucking others has effected the dev too, and he had to include Kat dialogues just to affirm and reassure that she is and would always be the loving wife, and doing this only for MC, and she didn't even had a single thot about anyone other than MC, all this is cause of MC. Damn that felt out of place and kinda forced.
It's been like that since the first sharing scene. She always says she only loves him, but also she never says she does this just for him or because he likes it, it's something she wants and then he consents, encourages and control because (obviously) he also loves it, and all together makes them a stronger couple. That's actually what set this game appart from the vast majority of games with sharing content and has been like this since day one.

Sometimes I get the impression i'm playing a whole different game than many forum users, really

Zeroone

Dec 3, 2017
It's been like that since the first sharing scene. She always says she only loves him, but also she never says she does this just for him or because he likes it, it's something she wants and then he consents, encourages and control because (obviously) he also loves it, and all together makes them a stronger couple. That's actually what set this game appart from the vast majority of games with sharing content and has been like this since day one.

Sometimes I get the impression i'm playing a whole different game than many forum users, really
Yeah I agree the reason why Kat is such a great wife is because regardless of what happens to her in the sharing she always still cares about the MC first and foremost. Just like how worried she was in the first sharing scene that you might hate her because she might have gone too far. I don't understand why people fear Kat will fall off the deep end when in every sharing scene it's purely consensual and she would never do it if you don't ask her to.

Reactions: Busted1201 and Back
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes