DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Interesting how everybody has different "clicks". In my case, I don't have a problem with the sharing route because it's optional and even sharing she seems to respect MC. The thing that rubbed me the wrong way was this line: "She's trying to play tough, but it may have been the workout of her lifetime..." With a character that's as alpha as MC according to the story, that came out kinda weird, plus she pointing out how this time was different (she not being in control but just used) didn't help much and gave me the "he may be slowly losing her" vibe. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Anyway, I like the story so far.

Reactions: Busted1201

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Oh he already posted this in the review section. Lol

Can't say I match his enthusiasm but more power to him :ROFLMAO:
Yep, i had to post a review. :D

Well, this game hit me as hard as BaDIK did (man, that game is just -so- good), but mostly because of the irl connections this game had for me. So...weird and special, to put it that way.

Fun fact: I showed this game to the party people (that was limited due to the corona), and all except 1 (he's a big RPGM-fan, so it was expected he'd react like he did), found this game appealing and interesting. Well, not as enthusiastic as me, but still... And at least 1 of the girls approved of it. She was very curious about the sharing paths of this game, heh. But yea, all in all, a success it was!

Reactions: Back

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
If you meant this game to be on BaDIK's level due to a personal connection, that makes a lot more sense

Ngl, I kinda lost my shit since I thought you were comparing it straight up. Lol

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question in the scene in the precinct with Sarah and Andrea the option that is presented here whether to have fun with Andrea or wait for Sarah ... Which option is the most appropriate if I am playing the villain's path? Because when the MC chooses to have fun with Andrea he appears (-1 trust) and says that something is wrong and that he is losing control over her and that she is doing what she is doing for herself. That means that if in the future the MC meets Andrea again he will not be able to control her or rather he will not be able to have some fun time with her! I really don't understand these options here

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I have a question in the scene in the precinct with Sarah and Andrea the option that is presented here whether to have fun with Andrea or wait for Sarah ... Which option is the most appropriate if I am playing the villain's path? Because when the MC chooses to have fun with Andrea he appears (-1 trust) and says that something is wrong and that he is losing control over her and that she is doing what she is doing for herself. That means that if in the future the MC meets Andrea again he will not be able to control her or rather he will not be able to have some fun time with her! I really don't understand these options here
Have fun with Andrea in the Hero or villain route. I think, you need to have controlled her twice before, on the street and in your apartment, to get the scene as villain. For Hero just be nice to her all the time.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Nice Game . Can we have Gallery scenes for both NTR and Non-NTR scenes ?! is there a mod available for those ?!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
As Brylcreem mentioned, there're more renders, more animations in non sharing route and yet people still tell me that I tend to favor only one side. The content is 1:1. Sometimes people who like the sharing route get more, sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes Sarah gets the most content.
i mean it should have much much more. not just some more. he is the player and its only a fetish as you said. the sharing route should have no where near as many scenes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just finished the SWAT Arc of the story. Pretty freakin' cool! (And reread everyone's post about this section with more understanding, lol.) I was surprised by the amount of animations present along with a decent use of music to amp this section up. It's a very interesting moment in the story, and a further testament of the evolution of 1Thousand's ability to render things. The SWAT Arc captured my attention, and I can't wait for the next installment of the story! ^^

Edit: By the way, earlier in the story, did the readers get background information on Scarlette in an explicitly manner before suddenly appearing at her apartment to look for her? The name drop was abrupt and that segment felt disjointed and rough.

Last edited:
Reactions: albul

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I remember the beginning of this game, when I saw the game for the first time, I felt it had a lot of potential and I was right. This game is one of many that I come back to play often. I especially like coming back to Katherine, a wonderful character and wife. Sarah won my heart too. But.. Kathy>Sarah. :) Kathy the best.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just love how MC wife is so helpful, she cares a lot about MC. When MC has a problem, she cares right away and tries to help. Not everybody is like that.. that's why I really appreciate Kathy. And I can't imagine my life without her in this game.

Reactions: Busted1201

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The MC's wife is so helpful and she cares a lot. That's why I really appreciate Kathy. And I can't imagine my life without her in this game.
Whoa whoa, hey! Don't jinx it! While I agree with you wholeheartedly, please stop tripping those red flags already! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I used to play this game when it came out, but stopped I believe after Ch3 because I found sex scenes too fast and robotic, and transitions in the storyline seemed too rushed for my taste.
I take it it improved as the game moved forward?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I used to play this game when it came out, but stopped I believe after Ch3 because I found sex scenes too fast and robotic, and transitions in the storyline seemed too rushed for my taste.
I take it it improved as the game moved forward?
It did in all regards. Scene transitions and time advancement, while far from perfect, has vastly improved over the early parts of the game. It's a fair criticism -- one that is deservedly so -- but the dev, 1Thousand, has made good strides on it and it's better. Likewise, the story (while still needing polish) gets more intriguing as you progress through it. Many parts of it are even animated (impressively so! for a solo dev) so you can see that there was care put into them! Sex scenes either compliments the story or gives us a little breather from all the gloom and doom of the story, and feels less rushed and contrite compared to the early versions. Some of them do still feel a bit "robotic", I won't lie, but the later ones are varied, lengthy, and animated! You're even offered "choices" at times, on how to proceed within these scenes. The developer does a good job balancing things while offering interesting and unique scenes depending on whichever route you've decided to follow. Good times! Also note, 1Thousand have already planned the game to cover seventeen chapters so there will be an end to the game (with no prequels or sequels) and won't be in development ad infinitum like other Ren'Py / Patreon games. It's simply a fact that this is one of the better VNs out there right now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It did in all regards. Scene transitions and time advancement, while far from perfect, has vastly improved over the early parts of the game. It's a fair criticism -- one that is deservedly so -- but the dev, 1Thousand, has made good strides on it and it's better. Likewise, the story (while still needing polish) gets more intriguing as you progress through it. Many parts of it are even animated (impressively so! for a solo dev) so you can see that there was care put into them! Sex scenes either compliments the story or gives us a little breather from all the gloom and doom of the story, and feels less rushed and contrite compared to the early versions. Some of them do still feel a bit "robotic", I won't lie, but the later ones are varied, lengthy, and animated! You're even offered "choices" at times, on how to proceed within these scenes. The developer does a good job balancing things while offering interesting and unique scenes depending on whichever route you've decided to follow. Good times! Also note, 1Thousand have already planned the game to cover seventeen chapters so there will be an end to the game (with no prequels or sequels) and won't be in development ad infinitum like other Ren'Py / Patreon games. It's simply a fact that this is one of the better VNs out there right now.
I really appreciate this really detailed explanation. Looks like I must try this again.
Thank you so much! ;)

Reactions: Back
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes