sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i downloaded and played it only a bit,but it´s obvios a game for extremer obsessions...i prefer not to share or my wife fucks other guys for what reason ever...and the mc seems to have a pink glasses( in german means "naive") on and do not see from the start his girl cheats on him!? not my game, whatever good luck for the game...wanted to tell cause so you can see not everybody likes this horned guy thing

Reactions: PinkGoddess

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Guys, if there is any programmer here, please tell me how to kill rimjob option variable, so it does not even get show up when i'm in sharing route. Even seeing that option make my heart rage. Is there a way to do that?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yee see the difference? He is really douche bag in non ntr route. Only acted bossy in ntr route to dominate kat. Fucking asshole. I wish dev provide me an option to kill him in villain route next time he ever shows up.. He is distined to eat kat shit. Not the other way around.
Now I understand what you mean (hopefully)
The boss’s route was maybe a little tougher than the MC.

But in my case there is no harm as long as there is no violence, force or rape.

please tell me how to kill rimjob option variable, so it does even show up when i'm in sharing route
You cannot ignore it?

Dev or who makes Mod to these games can help, I think.

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Now I understand what you mean (hopefully)
The boss’s route was maybe a little tougher than the MC.

But in my case there is no harm as long as there is no violence, force or rape.

You cannot ignore it?

Dev or who makes Mod to these games can help, I think.
It's okay, may be i'm getting too overly emotional for a fucking pixie game. It's my first supported patreon game, it's my first fan sig on f95. Now, all changed.
May be my kinks and preferences are too rigid than i think. I thaught i can take sharing route kinks. But i'm weak. Anyway, sorry guys.

I already left discord, now i'm trying to ignoring this thread too.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It's okay, may be i'm getting too overly emotional for a fucking pixie game. It's my first supported patreon game, it's my first fan sig on f95. Now, all changed.
May be my kinks and preferences are too rigid than i think. I thaught i can take sharing route kinks. But i'm weak. Anyway, sorry guys.

I already left discord, now ignoring this thread too.

I learning daz 3d. May i can make kat model as wife & write monogamy story with hot kinky adventures lol.
No need to apologize and I hope you find a game to your taste here in F95.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
Official Walkthrough for Deliverance. Many thanks to my teacher Qleaf.

Edit: Updated Official Walkthrough for Chapters I-X

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
hey zoey. apologize as i have no way to contact you other than patreon i guess? regardless, don't have the cash to do so via that route.

the reason i am hitting you up is that i have used and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated your walkthroughs as well as your positive vibe and sweet spirit. :p <3

ok. ass-kissing aside, i have been a co-owner/editor of an online press producing scifi/fantasy (mirrormatter press) and it's sister co. dealing in horror (sinister grin) - both now sadly defunct. my purpose in contacting you is that i see a need(?) or at least a fair amount of potential for a lot of these producers to have someone well-versed in the english language to tighten their shit up and perhaps even improve their content on the literary side of things.

my hope is that you concur that a lot of these gems could be improved with a proper edit (line, content, proof). i am also hoping that your influence and contacts would open these doors.

just throwing it out there. i'd prefer a more private mode of conversation, but we got what we got lol.

regardless, ty for what you do. much love.

gibbonraver

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
That r-job scene was a great addition but I think Kat should have been manhandled even more. I mean she went there to get her brains fucked out. Would have made the interaction even better if the player were only able to say when Kat wants to stop with not much to say in what her boss does to her next.
After that, her boss would embrace her but not without giving her a well-earned severance pay.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Chapter 10:
I played both routes now. Storywise it is very good. Especially seeing villain path is getting crazy. And last the last cliffhanger.

But, i still hate that boss rimjob scene, i know it's aviodable. But, he is doing dom/sub things with kat is unavoidable.
Many complained trevor, hunter as douche bags.. But her boss is something else.. Very worse, im not into it.

Im very much disappointed that dev didn't explored dom/sub with kat with non sharing route in this episode.

In sharing route, My MC has to kiss her cum mouth (may be she washed it, who knows), just to aviod further conversation with that asshole cheap brute..
what how do you kiss her cum mouth ? i remember that you have the choice and her mouth have no cum

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Kat seems to utterly despise her obnoxious and womanizing boss in the non-sharing route. Is it different in the sharing route? It seems weird person for her to want to have sex with.

Reactions: harsha_26

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thats not how mine ended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are no such happy times ahead.

10 chapters seemed to be the kind of update where there will be a difference on the Hero and Villain routes.
As far as I know, 1-9 were at times similar on the Hero and Villain route.

I have to try that Villain route sometimes but I'm afraid for Kat's sake :cry:

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes