Back

Aug 3, 2017
early in the game, having just started.
Curious to see how things go.
An issue, though?
There is no flow. It feels like it jumps around too much, even just in a scene where two people sit and talk. And time advances with no warning or indication, of how long, or even that it is passing.

Not a big deal. Can still follow what's happening. But it feels a bit awkward
Many of us felt the same way. When I first started the game, that was also my first impression regarding that issue. Don't worry, the dev, 1Thousand, gets better about it as the game goes on. In fact, you can practically see the skills of the developer improving (on various aspects such as the CGs and writing) as you progress along the game. Hopefully you'll enjoy the game! Have fun. ;]

Reactions: xXwankerXx

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This is the only game where i started my first ntr experience because it is so differenr than other optional ntr games. Because she is so loyal, loving in even in sharing route and ask MC first before she do anything.

But now, she is the process of becoming "kat the whore" by chapter 16. This proved that all nter or optional ntr games will turn out one and all the same.. Thankyou dev.. Never expected this from you..

Feb 5, 2020
I see a lot of hypocrisy in the thread from some of the sharing haters/ doubters. If MC can have extramarital sex why not extend the courtesy to the wife as well? Otherwise do as the majority of non sharers do in this game and stay faithful to the wife. Ignore the other path completely. Kat is not your wife, she exists only in pixels and whatever world our twisted imagination creates for her. Some people are even writing essay length posts on the ifs and buts and the dos and don’ts of Deliverance. There’s one who spams every Game thread with any hint of cuckoldry and has been told off many times by other users yet he insists on spreading his bile in the form of ‘advice’ and ‘criticism’. Just lay off mate. Can we not just enjoy the game for what it is and respect everybody's kink without trying to shame player or wife?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I see a lot of hypocrisy in the thread from some of the sharing haters/ doubters. If MC can have extramarital sex why not extend the courtesy to the wife as well? Otherwise do as the majority of non sharers do in this game and stay faithful to the wife. Ignore the other path completely. Kat is not your wife, she exists only in pixels and whatever world our twisted imagination creates for her. Some people are even writing essay length posts on the ifs and buts and the dos and don’ts of Deliverance. There’s one who spams every Game thread with any hint of cuckoldry and has been told off many times by other users yet he insists on spreading his bile in the form of ‘advice’ and ‘criticism’. Just lay off mate. Can we not just enjoy the game for what it is and respect everybody's kink without trying to shame player or wife?
Hypocrisy? Where is the hypocrisy? I'm played by selecting kat options. I never gone for other girls. Only kat.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I see a lot of hypocrisy in the thread from some of the sharing haters/ doubters. If MC can have extramarital sex why not extend the courtesy to the wife as well? Otherwise do as the majority of non sharers do in this game and stay faithful to the wife.
I am not playing the sharing route, but did watch the swinging / swapping scene (wish that there was more than one).
Apart from that one scene, the only way that the MC can have extramarital sex is by cheating, as no where else does Kat offer to share. So if you want to be a faithful husband, Kat is the one who is not extending the courtesy.
If there were more options, such as MFF or MMF or even just Kat with one of the other girls, I would possibly be interested.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Walls of text suck. Paragraphs are a friend and a courtesy.

Everyone has different tastes. This dev has created a LI that players really fell in love with. Its a testament to what a beautiful and wonderfully written character Kat is.

If a VN is great and let's the player get so invested that they feel deeply then the dev has done that part of their job.

It is also expected for people that deeply care about said character would claim them as their own so to speak. That usually means players will have deep opinions about the actions of said character.

You can't hurt a "group of pixels" feelings so i don't see the harm in someone expressing their happiness or disgust in said character. You are not forced to read posters post.

Reactions: Back and harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Does sharing and public route in chapter 10 have same kink options? Or kat got more options and content in sharing?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes