PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I can see a lot of sharing path scenes are in this update. Little action probably between MC and Kath, such a shame. :confused:
Sharing Kath with someone else is a sin. How can this be done to our wonderful Kath? Kath belongs only to the MC and the MC to her. Period. :love:
One question, because I cant play the last update (Im in chapter7-8 atm), u say that this last update has a lot share content.. this means if u dont go for share u have nothing content? or are equal but less spicy/lewd? Damn.. dont broke my heart so soon 1thousand.. :(

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The problem with Anne is not the physical one, which I personally like, is her inconsistent bg and behavior from min 1 of the game, not to mention that the game is a constant repetition of scenes already lived, as if of It will be a dejavú loop, where only the girl / boy who will fuck Anne or the MC changes and little else .. the plot is empty, but Annes excuses and her hypocrisy is the worst, and I dont even talk about Mc .. a game with totally untapped potential, but for cucks its a masterpiece lol

And yes, I know that Kat will not reach that level of Anne in the main branch, but the fear I have is that the dev, in the share route, will get out of control and make Kat stop being Kat and turn it into a style of Anne, making that whoever plays the share route ends up finding a totally different Kat and with inconsistencies in such a well-developed character. And yes, I know that the share route is totally avoidable and optional, but even so, I would not like the dev to deform Kat even on that route, since I think that even share lovers should be able to enjoy the real Kat , even if they want to see her being fucked by more than one cock.
In this game's patreon, maximum members are fans of ntr. That shown already in polls. So, yeah, these ntr fans may request him or pressure him to make sharing route with BBC, DP, Gangbang etc etc.. It has still more 6 chapters. So much time to turn kat into anne 2.0

But I have hope on dev that he won't succumb to the pressures of ntr guys of bis patreon. I know he hasn't created kat on that basis. He like kat to be honest & loyal whichever sexual path she goes.

At the end of this total game, we will get two endings based on hero or villain. But sexual paths are not related. Sexual path won't effect the outcome of the story.

Reactions: Paapi

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
See that's one of the weird things that bothers me about "NTR haters". It is often an available choice for MC to actively be a shitty husband and evil person and cheat all he wants and go "harem"...that's just like so many other stereotypical games out there that have the double standard that it's perfectly normal and ok for male MC to have sex with everyone, but the minute the female is empowered with choices that negatively impact a male...people get al butthurt and possessive of a digital imaginary character that thousands of other people are probably wanking to that same digital character.

It's all so weird to me. If a spouse acts shitty and treats the other person like shit in real life, people praise the abused spouse for leaving and don't blame them for finding comfort elsewhere...but in these fantasy worlds, people take on personal assault mentality to their psyche anytime a game dev allows a female to wander away. Sure it's often trivial reasons, but it's just as often legitimate reasons why a woman would leave or cheat on a man.

I wish people would get over themselves and if they want to be upset about NTR they should be upset about cheating on either side, end of story. I would never treat my wife the way many of these male MC's in games like this are optioned to threat their wives...If I did, guess what? I should expect some negative consequences to happen. MC is literally evil in one half of this game. It should be reasonable to expect bad things might happen to a person being...evil.. but eh. I guess I will prepare for the incoming counter attack points for pointing out peoples hypocracy and insecurities in life. I'm not saying you are one of those people, I'm just saying there are plenty around here.
Yes lots of people hate ntr and love cheating in avns is that make them hypocrite yes but it is thier choice weather they want to be cucked or not .you can't decide what someone should like or hate people have thier one point of view .

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I can see a lot of sharing path scenes are in this update. Little action probably between MC and Kath, such a shame. :confused:
Sharing Kath with someone else is a sin. How can this be done to our wonderful Kath? Kath belongs only to the MC and the MC to her. Period. :love:
Have you played both routes to compare? Or how have you come to the conclusion that there are a lot of sharing scenes, but little action 'probably' between the MC and Kath? There's blowjob, deepthroat, footjob, anal, vaginal, and ending in either the hallway or in the bosses office in the non-sharing route . Are you saying there's even more in the sharing route?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
One question, because I cant play the last update (Im in chapter7-8 atm), u say that this last update has a lot share content.. this means if u dont go for share u have nothing content? or are equal but less spicy/lewd? Damn.. dont broke my heart so soon 1thousand.. :(
No, there's a lot to play for, and there are scene with MC, but not that much. But my point is that the sharing scenes with Kath's boss probably last longer. Besides, there is a lot of planning and other scenes besides sex. :p

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
Even though one of the choices is marked as "OfficeShr" or some such in the walktrhough, I think it only becomes a sharing scene if you're on that path. I picked it while not being on it, and it led to a scene between MC and Kat.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I dont have more reactions (likes) for today guys, later I gonna give u the likes but damn.. there is a lot of to think srsly.. this game has quickly become in one of my favs but.. :(

Jul 15, 2019
I got excited to find this game again then I realized why I stopped it got to big in file size to even install such a shame hope the Android version gets way smaller

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
In this game's patreon, maximum members are fans of ntr. That shown already in polls. So, yeah, these ntr fans may request him or pressure him to make sharing route with BBC, DP, Gangbang etc etc.. It has still more 6 chapters. So much time to turn kat into anne 2.0

But I have hope on dev that he won't succumb to the pressures of ntr guys of bis patreon. I know he hasn't created kat on that basis. He like kat to be honest & loyal whichever sexual path she goes.

At the end of this total game, we will get two endings based on hero or villain. But sexual paths are not related. Sexual path won't effect the outcome of the story.
Anne is a pure ntr game with its main plot being MC fucking everything that moves. This game has an actual main plot with girl relationships (including Kat sharing/non sharing routes) being side plots. So I don't expect dev dedicating more resources in a specific sub-plot (Kat sharing), than they do now because not only it would fuck the other sub-plots but also the main story.

Jan 28, 2019
early in the game, having just started.
Curious to see how things go.
An issue, though?
There is no flow. It feels like it jumps around too much, even just in a scene where two people sit and talk. And time advances with no warning or indication, of how long, or even that it is passing.

Not a big deal. Can still follow what's happening. But it feels a bit awkward

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think that statistically speaking, apparently in many other games, when the way is opened to share the wife and to fuck with other men, that degenerates with the following chapters (it ceases to be interested in just seeing how she fucks when the husband knows ), and I will not say that she would become like Anne from TAC (it is impossible) but being fucked behind her husband's back and in a group will not stay out. BBC? I wouldn't say no

Reactions: Busted1201
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes