PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well that's exactly what I said, I don't want a nymphomaniac Kat either. I just want more adventures as a couple with her.
Well, if u wanna more scenes with Kat and MC (not share) Im in the same boat as u my fella, I hope the dev doesnt betray us because Kat is soooo well built srsly.. it would hurt me a lot to see that Kat becomes an Anne and to have to leave this dope game.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Well, if u wanna more scenes with Kat and MC (not share) Im in the same boat as u my fella, I hope the dev doesnt betray us because Kat is soooo well built srsly.. it would hurt me a lot to see that Kat becomes an Anne and to have to leave this dope game.
Yup when I said I would love to see more swinging scenes I didn't mean sharing Kat with another guy, what I meant is Kat and MC as a couple having fun with another couple. Also more adventurous sex scenes between Kat and MC like in a concert or beach etc.

I don't know if you like swinging content or not, but I loved it. Unfortunately, this game has only one swinging scene.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Dude, Kat more slutty = standard woman in these games.. what Kat does so well and making me I fall in love with her is that she is slut and nympho BUT with the MC, she really loves him, and does anything for him, and this is what really love from her, because in every game the wife is meh and boring and with that premise u have the perfect excuse for cheat her, but not here where Kat is soooo hungry for dick.. so.. but if u converts her in a nympho that wants more share.. well.. hello Anne 2.0..

Srsly, I hope Im so wrong with this because I dont want another slut wife where she needs more and more dicks although this path be optional, because the strong point in Kat is, like I said, her behavior and with this new bg.. u destroy her character imho..
Honestly, she's quite the adventurous one since day one, so to me it wouldn't seem off-character for her to propose some kinkier sharing experiences. But there's no hint so far of her becoming a cheap whore (even if she's the one suggesting some of the encounters, she will obbey what MC decides because she loves him above all) and what I get from Dev's comments is that the paths will stay balanced (1 sharing / 1 non-sharing alternative scenes). So I think there's no reason for you to worry.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, let's be cool here. Dev already clarified there will be no humiliation or cheating. And everything that happens in the sexual scenes is completely depends on MC's choices. Although she loves doing them too, Truth is, She is doing for husband. She is so loyal. If MC wants she will go share route or if not, she will keep you happy by doing public sex. But either way, kat won't betray you whichever way you take in the "sexual path", atleast in hero path. Villain path? I don't know.

Because someone asked him "do we have keep four saves for kat path?", then he said "only two enough, hero and villain.".

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yup when I said I would love to see more swinging scenes I didn't mean sharing Kat with another guy, what I meant is Kat and MC as a couple having fun with another couple. Also more adventurous sex scenes between Kat and MC like in a concert or beach etc.

I don't know if you like swinging content or not, but I loved it. Unfortunately, this game has only one swinging scene.
Yeah, swinging is so hot than sharing scene. That's why that option is provided even for "non-sharing" route. Because some guys are not into sharing, but open to swinging, if the deal sounds as "equal". Andrea is also so hot.

Reactions: CırıLover

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
bruh u got a lot of problems.this is just a game,dont take it seriously.btw TAC is the number 1 ntr/sharing/cuck/cheating game here in F95.
Mircom is a oneman VN maker,dont discredit him for his effort.
if 1Thou wants Kat to be a slut or whatever,its his choice,i gladly support him as all other devs because they work hard on it.tags are there for a reason,if you see it,dont play it.peace bruh

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think you’re unnecessarily worried because sharing will always be an option for the player.

---

Now the Hero and Villain score is starting to affect the game a bit.
(if you have more Villain points then Hero, you don't get a particular option in game.)

Reactions: MIkedante

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly, she's quite the adventurous one since day one, so to me it wouldn't seem off-character for her to propose some kinkier sharing experiences. But there's no hint so far of her becoming a cheap whore (even if she's the one suggesting some of the encounters, she will obbey what MC decides because she loves him above all) and what I get from Dev's comments is that the paths will stay balanced (1 sharing / 1 non-sharing alternative scenes). So I think there's no reason for you to worry.
Well, even if she is adventurous, she is with the MC, this is like real life, you can be very adventurous and spicy with your partner, but you are not going to be with someone you just met, no matter how much you attract, much less are you going to tell your partner hey, what if you let me suck it while you watch?

For example, the first share scene of the game, she says that you have a public, but she does not say hey, let me go suck it off, not much less, it is the MC who decides what to do in this scene, unlike, for example, the scene with the hunter , which I find VERY BAD written and carried, since it seems to me something that Kat would NEVER really do or say (oh yeah, let me fuck him so he can learn a lesson .. seriously? what a lesson? that being an idiot as he is he can end up fucking amazing girls like you, Kat?)

My point is that I don't want any path that involves Kat to end up becoming an Anne 2.0, firstly because Kat, as I have said, seems sooo well written to me, and it would bother me, and secondly because from my point of view it would be an alternative to what Kat really is. The swing scenes with couples close to MC and Kat don't really look bad, but the share with strangers and idiotic men like hunter, trevor and street randoms .. sorry but that wouldn't be like Kat, no matter how much the dev gives you the "good" option not to share in the other choice, I think it would be a very bad way to create alternative content for Kat imho.

Sorry if I sound a lil bit rude or something like that, but srsly, I love so much Kat and I dont want a bad way for her, in any of her routes because she deserves a goood good way <3

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
bruh u got a lot of problems.this is just a game,dont take it seriously.btw TAC is the number 1 ntr/sharing/cuck/cheating game here in F95.
Mircom is a oneman VN maker,dont discredit him for his effort.
if 1Thou wants Kat to be a slut or whatever,its his choice,i gladly support him as all other devs because they work hard on it.tags are there for a reason,if you see it,dont play it.peace bruh
He is taking about happy cucking, sharing games & Deliverance is a happy cucking game. It is so rare to find cucking sharing games without humiliation, with so many options provided. TAC is not a happy cucking game. Scenes will happen automatically no matter what route you choose, no matter what stats you have in your table. May be it is not dev's intention. Because, i selected some options just to test some scnes. Then, i got to know that game is so many bugs. Leave about anne, Even MC storyline is also bugged. I rejected arisa, but she still said "your husband cock is also one of the best". WTF?

If bugs are fixed, placement of scenes are handled, then well, It will be the number one game.

• Angry
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Dude, Kat more slutty = standard woman in these games.. what Kat does so well and making me I fall in love with her is that she is slut and nympho BUT with the MC, she really loves him, and does anything for him, and this is what really love from her, because in every game the wife is meh and boring and with that premise u have the perfect excuse for cheat her, but not here where Kat is soooo hungry for dick.. so.. but if u converts her in a nympho that wants more share.. well.. hello Anne 2.0..

Srsly, I hope Im so wrong with this because I dont want another slut wife where she needs more and more dicks although this path be optional, because the strong point in Kat is, like I said, her behavior and with this new bg.. u destroy her character imho..
Kath is the best wife we can dream of. She cares a lot about MC, cares about his needs, she's there for him in every situation. I haven't met such a woman in other games, she is special. :love:

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes