PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If you are on PC then you can watch all the CGs in game/images folder
I play in android :p

I requested him in his discord server, but he said that he got already lot of projects ongoing & no time for new. May be if more members request, he might rethink.
Sadly I dont use discord for talk with him but damn, hope he make the gallery in the future at least ! :p

Reactions: harsha_26

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Kat kat kat what is in your dirty mind :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Because many will come asking for that how much content with this updates so: Kat+MC or sharing scene and one possible with Andrea:
C) Have fun with Andrea. [AndreaTrst-1] Note: C will only appear if [AndreaTrst] =0.

I haven't got that so I can’t say that includes sex.

Edit: Only Kissing.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Kat kat kat what is in your dirty mind :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Because many will come asking for that how much content with this updates so: Kat+MC or sharing scene and one possible with Andrea:
C) Have fun with Andrea. [AndreaTrst-1] Note: C will only appear if [AndreaTrst] =0.

I haven't got that so I can’t say that includes sex.
Oh dude.. this image seems like Kat will be another whore.. damn.. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Oh dude.. this image seems like Kat will be another whore.. damn.. :(
You can read that situation in "many" different ways, they don't talk about sex but my dirty mind read the situation again ... you can guess :censored:

And I think that situation is up to the player to decide if it ever comes.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You can read that situation in "many" different ways, they don't talk about sex but my dirty mind read the situation again ... you can guess :censored:

And I think that situation is up to the player to decide if it ever comes.
Well, I hope the dev wont make Kat another stupid useless Anne srsly, these genre is full of dirty """"""faithful"""""" gf/wifes that easily converts in sluttys so I hope Kat will be the exception srsly.. I dont want play another standard game although the share be optional..

Btw, if someone of u have nice renders from Kat, pls share with me, I wanna make fan sig using Kat render <3

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Do not get upset when you see some kat fan art in that thread. Most of it is filled with ntr fans. Almost all of ntr & optional ntr games's fan art threads are like this only. Nothing new or surprising.
And always the fans put in their fanmades BBC.. I dont understand the obssessed people with BBCs srsly.. :/ (Im talking with the obssesed ARE MEN, of course)

Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well, I hope the dev wont make Kat another stupid useless Anne srsly, these genre is full of dirty """"""faithful"""""" gf/wifes that easily converts in sluttys so I hope Kat will be the exception srsly.. I dont want play another standard game although the share be optional..

Btw, if someone of u have nice renders from Kat, pls share with me, I wanna make fan sig using Kat render <3
Do not get upset when you see some kat fan art in that thread. Most of it is filled with ntr fans. Almost all of ntr & optional ntr games's fan art threads are like this only. Nothing new or surprising.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And always the fans put in their fanmades BBC.. I dont understand the obssessed people with BBCs srsly.. :/ (Im talking with the obssesed ARE MEN, of course)
Don't give them ideas Zhreta.. :p We will get a sharing with BBC in future in deliverance lol.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
TBH I don't mind a more slutty Kat, as long as she doesn't turn into a cock hungry nymphomaniac. But would definitely love to see more swinging or orgy scenes.
One of my biggest criticism of "The adventurous couple" was it was turned into an NTR game where the wife was fucking everyone, even with those whom I never wanted to. I stopped playing TAC since then.
I request 1Thousand to please add more swinging and public sex, especially when there are people around, it's just more thrilling. :love:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
TBH I don't mind a more slutty Kat, as long as she doesn't turn into a cock hungry nymphomaniac. But would definitely love to see more swinging or orgy scenes.
One of my biggest criticism of "The adventurous couple" was it was turned into an NTR game where the wife was fucking everyone, even with those whom I never wanted to. I stopped playing TAC since then.
I request 1Thousand to please add more swinging and public sex, especially when there are people around, it's just more thrilling. :love:
Dude, Kat more slutty = standard woman in these games.. what Kat does so well and making me I fall in love with her is that she is slut and nympho BUT with the MC, she really loves him, and does anything for him, and this is what really love from her, because in every game the wife is meh and boring and with that premise u have the perfect excuse for cheat her, but not here where Kat is soooo hungry for dick.. so.. but if u converts her in a nympho that wants more share.. well.. hello Anne 2.0..

Srsly, I hope Im so wrong with this because I dont want another slut wife where she needs more and more dicks although this path be optional, because the strong point in Kat is, like I said, her behavior and with this new bg.. u destroy her character imho..

Reactions: Qmil679 and Back

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Dude, Kat more slutty = standard woman in these games.. what Kat does so well and making me I fall in love with her is that she is slut and nympho BUT with the MC, she really loves him, and does anything for him, and this is what really love from her, because in every game the wife is meh and boring and with that premise u have the perfect excuse for cheat her, but not here where Kat is soooo hungry for dick.. so.. but if u converts her in a nympho that wants more share.. well.. hello Anne 2.0..

Srsly, I hope Im so wrong with this because I dont want another slut wife where she needs more and more dicks although this path be optional, because the strong point in Kat is, like I said, her behavior and with this new bg.. u destroy her character imho..
Well that's exactly what I said, I don't want a nymphomaniac Kat either. I just want more adventures as a couple with her.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes