May 14, 2018
Very interesting detective, mysterious story. The dev previously wrote that he wants to focus on the story, but I think he will waste time looking at the comments of people interested only sharing, non sharing, more sharing:FacePalm:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Very interesting detective, mysterious story. The dev previously wrote that he wants to focus on the story, but I think he will waste time looking at the comments of people interested only sharing, non sharing, more sharing:FacePalm:
Thats what people debate most true. But even if it didn't have the hot sex I would be still interested in the story. I truely am enjoying that side as well

Reactions: Ithilion

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I started this game today and I must say that it is one of the few games that I have seen that the MC woman is sexy and daring enough so that the faithful path is not boring. Something also catches my attention, and it is that surprisingly I do not see the NTR tag when, from what little I have been able to see, it could well be in the game (your wife goes to work very provocative, her boss fucks all women around him, I even think that your wife tells you something like that it bothers her too (sexually speaking I suppose)

Im surprised that there is no NTR, (Im not a fan of NTR, but for that reason it surprises me that in this no there is, when in many other games with less clues, they put you a lot of forced NTR) And now the question that you will hate, how long was the last update?

Im really liking the game, I think it can be very very top!

Reactions: Sorrow85

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I started this game today and I must say that it is one of the few games that I have seen that the MC woman is sexy and daring enough so that the faithful path is not boring. Something also catches my attention, and it is that surprisingly I do not see the NTR tag when, from what little I have been able to see, it could well be in the game (your wife goes to work very provocative, her boss fucks all women around him, I even think that your wife tells you something like that it bothers her too (sexually speaking I suppose)

Im surprised that there is no NTR, (Im not a fan of NTR, but for that reason it surprises me that in this no there is, when in many other games with less clues, they put you a lot of forced NTR) And now the question that you will hate, how long was the last update?

Im really liking the game, I think it can be very very top!
I remember the dev said there won't be any ntr or cuckolding. And I am happy with that because there are many NTR games already but very rare swinger games without the cuckolding. This is the latter and its a rare gem of f95zone.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Is there only one scene for sharing in the whole game? Or are there more sharing scenes/swing if u choose the sharing when Katherine propose u spice a lil bit in the bar?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there only one scene for sharing in the whole game? Or are there more sharing scenes/swing if u choose the sharing when Katherine propose u spice a lil bit in the bar?
One "sharing" seen so far. You can send her off to fuck others( unworthy creeps imo) and watch but sadly that is the only swap or swinging scene.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
One "sharing" seen so far. You can send her off to fuck others( unworthy creeps imo) and watch but sadly that is the only swap or swinging scene.
So, there are more scenes where u can send her to fucks others? LOL no way, I really love Katherine, I really love her behaviour, few times I feel this with a gf/wife of the mcs game so is so sadly that treat her like a cheap whore (like Anne from adventurous couple for example)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, there are more scenes where u can send her to fucks others? LOL no way, I really love Katherine, I really love her behaviour, few times I feel this with a gf/wife of the mcs game so is so sadly that treat her like a cheap whore (like Anne from adventurous couple for example)
Well some enjoy it. And the mc is involved by watching, sadly they all have been scum in my opinion not worthy of kissing the bottom of her heels. I really enjoyed the swinging scene as it was with 4 people who really care for each other and was hot af.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I really enjoyed the swinging scene as it was with 4 people who really care for each other and was hot af.
This was Charlie+Andrea scene in the EP8?

--

1Thousand
This may be too late to add to the game but I would have liked the game to announce these chapters when starts.

---

I feel this with a gf/wife of the mcs game so is so sadly that treat her like a cheap whore
In the case of this game, I actually like it when it’s not humiliating and fortunately it is not this game for MC or Kat.

I really love Katherine
Totally agree with you but here comes my problem with this game:
I can share her but I cannot cheat her with other womans(Sarah or Rose)

Sounds complicated but I can't say it better.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This was Charlie+Andrea scene in the EP8?

--

1Thousand
This may be too late to add to the game but I would have liked the game to announce these chapters when starts.

---

In the case of this game, I actually like it when it’s not humiliating and fortunately it is not this game for MC or Kat.

Totally agree with you but here comes my problem with this game:
I can share her but I cannot cheat her with other womans(Sarah or Rose)

Sounds complicated but I can't say it better.
Well, in my case I cant share her because I really love her. Truth be told, I save before the share scene and watch it, but after this load and choose the another choice. I cant see or play a run with these kind of sweeeet women being sharing with idiots random men in the game.. haha I empathise so much with the mc always so.. I feel bad letting her with others haha

Btw in my case I cheated Kath but the most times I always go with her when the game let u choose with one go in the day (only choose other before Kat when I saw that the scene with Kath nothing happens)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Well, in my case I cant share her because I really love her. Truth be told, I save before the share scene and watch it, but after this load and choose the another choice. I cant see or play a run with these kind of sweeeet women being sharing with idiots random men in the game.. haha I empathise so much with the mc always so.. I feel bad letting her with others haha

Btw in my case I cheated Kath but the most times I always go with her when the game let u choose with one go in the day (only choose other before Kat when I saw that the scene with Kath nothing happens)
Yes and the best thing about this game is that it gives you options:
You can play without sharing her with anyone and not cheating on her.

This is just a matter for the player to decide.

Edit: Amen for that.

For to Kat:

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes