harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This game needs so much attention. It got both story & lewd content. It's a must try especially for the ones who want to start their NTR fetish on a happy consensual mode. Because, NTR content (which is optional) is not at all humiliating to the MC, everything depends on our decisions. Even after those "sharing" encounters, Your wife still shows same care, love, loyal to you to put your needs first as long as you take the "hero route", it wont change the main story.. All scenes with your wife attached to the main story will be same regardless of your type of sexual encounters. They wont talk about sex during their conversations in main story. Sex is just a side quest of this game (but you will enjoy whenever it triggers).

As for villain route, Still wife got the same story, but we don't know how it turns out in the future.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This game needs so much attention. It got both story & lewd content. It's a must try especially for the ones who want to start their NTR fetish on a happy consensual mode. Because, NTR content (which is optional) is not at all humiliating to the MC, everything depends on our decisions. Even after those "sharing" encounters, Your wife still shows same care, love, loyal to you to put your needs first as long as you take the "hero route", it wont change the main story.. All scenes with your wife attached to the main story will be same regardless of your type of sexual encounters. They wont talk about sex during their conversations in main story. Sex is just a side quest of this game (but you will enjoy whenever it triggers).

As for villain route, Still wife got the same story, but we don't know how it turns out in the future.
It is also interesting game for non-ntr fans too. Your (MC) sex with your wife is so much instresting and sexy. There are almost no games where you can make monogamy kinky. This game is a exception. While ntr guys getting sharing scenes, you will get kinky public sex with ur wife, constant rough anal sex, keeping cum face while walking on road and so many more. You wont find a better monogamy sexual game compare to this if you are into hardcore with no other person involving.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is also interesting game for non-ntr fans too. Your (MC) sex with your wife is so much instresting and sexy. There are almost no games where you can make monogamy kinky. This game is a exception. While ntr guys getting sharing scenes, you will get kinky public sex with ur wife, constant rough anal sex, keeping cum face while walking on road and so many more. You wont find a better monogamy sexual game compare to this if you are into hardcore with no other person involving.
It is awesome. I played monogamous but did the wife swap scene cause it was totally fair and loving.

None of the ntr swinging dicks did i feel deserved kat, so i'm glad it is a hot game for monogamy indeed.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Why are people complaining about Sarah's ass now? I think it's one of the best "features" of the game and she is so hot, don't change her model!
I love her ass,but it could be little bit fitting as body proportion you know,like it should stay big and thicc but let the bump be realistic

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
chapter 10 will be the last?
he once said before that at chapt 7-9 I am not sure that it wasn't half game yet, so we're expecting minimum of 15-16 chapters and most definitely more.Besides,I think he once said he's planning for sequel so that's definitely not the end of the story.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
That means more awesome games with more awesome characters instead of a perpetually running and drawn out game (hopefully)
Well yes and no depends on the ending of course but a sequel could have been nice atleast for a diology or a triology

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Why are people complaining about Sarah's ass now? I think it's one of the best "features" of the game and she is so hot, don't change her model!

Yes! This. I'm actually shocked to see this far in the complaints unless there was some disgruntled people early release for what, having a big butt?. Women can and do have big arse's. In fact what actually drew me to the Deliverance in the first place was the screenshots of Sarah and her derriere, even after Katherine grew on me Sarah still is my favorite being a big butt lady and her whole butt plug development scenes has been one of my fondest from this and any other VN game I've played and long may it continue.

To put things into perspective, what if people started to complain about Katherine's petite butt...exactly...Different sizes for different niches. Sarah = Curvateous, small breasts, big arse/ anal orientated fetish. Katherine = Petite frame & arse but nice ample breasts with various sexual fetish development. Rose = All rounder. Everybody wins. How can anyone complain. I hate when people try to change a characters asset(s) that other people may have come here and stayed here for, for so long. Like...why? Honestly just go with the character you like most then, hell avoid the sex scenes if you like they then just become canon fodder and only appear as story plot development.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys can you tell me what is the percentage of non sharing scenes in this game? I really want to play/try this after reading about the things we can do with the wife. But really hate games where 50% of the lewd content are ntr/sharing like spellbook,guy in charge e.t.c. That means we have only half the content the game has to offer. Not trying to write a hate comment or kink shame just wanted to know about the content before downloading.
Thanks in advance and sorry if I offended anyone.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys can you tell me what is the percentage of non sharing scenes in this game? I really want to play/try this after reading about the things we can do with the wife. But really hate games where 50% of the lewd content are ntr/sharing like spellbook,guy in charge e.t.c. That means we have only half the content the game has to offer. Not trying to write a hate comment or kink shame just wanted to know about the content before downloading.
Thanks in advance and sorry if I offended anyone.
You have an alternative non-sharing scene for every sharing scene. Plus 2 other main love interests to pursue (no sharing route for those) and some other side girls to bang. So sharing content is much less than 50% of the lewd content

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes