sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
The guy you "hear" was completely wrong about everything.

The MC's penis size was also fixed later on.
Yeah, I actually got that far after I've written my post yesterday. Ironicly, the fix actually makes it worse from a quality perspective, since it doesn't fix the earlier scenes retroactivly, meaning that the game now is very inconsistent regarding the size of the MC:s cock. Is he tiny or is he huge? As of now, the dev probably means the latter, but the game doesn't reflect that in the earlier stages and dialouge suffers because of it.

Had the dev stuck with a tiny dick:ed MC, that wouldn't have been my cup of tea, but a game doesn't become bad just because it does not cater to my particular preferences and fetishes.

So you followed a completely optional path in the game and sentenced it for it? Blame you and not the "devs intentions".
"Sentenced"...?

If I had "sentenced" the game, I would have reviewed it and given it a bad rating. And I wouldn't do that just because a game contains fetishes I personaly don't fancy.

However, I do "sentence" the game for the lack of consistency regarding the MC:s dick size as well as (obviously) unintentionally hilarious comments of the type "your cock is so huge!!!" when the image show a tiny dick. But I can understand that the dev want to put his/her effort into expanding the game, rather than fixing the early stuff (renders are also muuuch better in the later stages). Still, I think he/she should go back and fix the worst and most glaring inconsistencies in the game. Not the least because he/she might actually loose potential new players when they see the first ten sex scenes where the MC is tiny.

Reactions: Milflover68
Feb 5, 2020
Plenty of big cock envy these last few pages. I thought size doesn’t matter. Probably get a huge dog and sports car to compensate. MC AFAIR has neither; except for a scorching hot wife who’s madly in love with him. Does one compensate the other? Those who prefer scorching wife say Aye and those who prefer big cock say Nay.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Katherine won! Again... Who's surprised? Certainly not me!

As usual, events presented here did NOT happen in the game.

Katherine at the village - another part!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(If you not like sharing stuff... please do not look)

Have to play again today that I see lovely Queen Kat again.
(Thanks to Avaron1974 , good nickname for Katherine)

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019

Hi! Katherine won! Again... Who's surprised? Certainly not me!

As usual, events presented here did NOT happen in the game.

Katherine at the village - another part!

(If you not like sharing stuff... please do not look)

Have to play again today that I see lovely Queen Kat again.
(Thanks to Avaron1974 , good nickname for Katherine)
wow that's what I waited for ... I just hope they be as couple for this moment not fake it..

Reactions: Doug2009189

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
Finished chapter 9 a few hours ago, and these are my thoughts so far:

First of all, I am playing the full trustworthy hero, faithful (but flirty) husband, non-sharing, route. Scores so far are: K-12, S-6, R-6.

Now, to get the elephant out of the room... Kat is easily one of the most likeable wives in any VN I've played. She's awesome in every way, and her characterisation is the main reason I haven't had the MC cheat on her. The other two reasons being that Rose is hardly around unless I specifically chase her, and Sarah's "thicc" ass is more of a turn-off for me.

With that out of the way, let's move on to criticisms...
  • Some of the transitions, especially early on, are very abrupt, both in terms of dialogue and renders. It's almost as if there is a time skip that was not conveyed properly.
  • The game seems to rely more on the scores than actual events. Rose is the primary offender here, as with a score of 4-5, she acts as if the MC is actually fucking her (even though I roll back on every path that leads to anything sexual between the MC and the other women).
  • Sometimes the sex scenes get in the way of the story (just kidding... the story is just interesting enough to make even a SFW version of the game worth the time).
  • The scoreboard should be expanded to include other characters, specifically the ones with flags attached to them.

I do have a few notes on specific characters, along with some questions.
  • MC: His face is ...unique and not necessarily in a good way. It kinda grows on you, but the first time you see him it's a bit jarring. Props for making him an adult and a functioning member of society.
  • Kat: I truly hope she gets the purple eyes of the Sanguinians, after the effects of the ritual take hold. As far as looks and character (at least in my route) go, she's perfect. Based on her comments regarding Sarah and a few others, I am guessing she's bi (or at least curious), is that the case?
  • Charles: He has the MC's back, though his obsession with Kat is quite disconcerting... potentially a hook for Sanguine Rex to corrupt him through?
  • Andrea: Not quite on Kat's level of awesome, but it's a nice change of pace to seeing a loving wife in a game. No clue why she puts up with Charles though.
  • Sarah: During the MC's first interactions with her, she gave me the vibe that they were having an affair. Is that the case, or was the game glitching somehow? A bit too "thicc" for my taste, she needs a bit more time on the field to burn it off, IMNSHO.
  • Rose: I haven't seen much of her, so the revelation that she's a Sanguinian kinda came out of the blue (see score problem above). Loving the purple eyes, but she's cute/hot even with green.
  • Dahlia: In the immortal words of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot... "Helloooo Nurse!" Definitely caught the eye of the MC (something Kat rightfully noted, if memory serves). Wouldn't mind seeing more of her. Her tripping was part of the trial, right?
  • Sanguine Rex: The demon is referred to as male, despite having an obvious female silhouette. Is there something we're seeing different from the characters, or should Rex be Regina instead?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone else having stability issues? Game crashes during scenes and the scene changes have black bars that pop up randomnly and disappear. Not sure what memory it is talking about I ran out of I have 32GB of Ram and 8GB of vRam, doesn't seem possible unless it is some kind of memory leak.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
*Goes up to customer service.*
So hey, uhh, I feel like this one's defective...
CS: How so? What do you mean?
*Turns the Sarah model around, and points at butt.*
It's a little big, right?
(Sarah: What the-- hey! I'm not defective! I'm a detective, damnit!)
*The CS staff peers over the counter.*
The heck are you talking about? It looks good to me!
You can't be serious? Are we looking at the same thing? This, right here! This can't be standard! No way in hell is this factory settings or within "acceptable parameters".
But sir, that's a feature. It defines who she is. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but your warranty won't cover this. Besides, it looks real good to me!
(Sarah: I'm just a thing now? I'm so going to kill these two...)

Sorry, I just imagined something like this after reading the last couple of posts, lol. :p:ROFLMAO:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well 1Thousand we all agree that sarah has the ass as her asset,but people are right,it's good to have a thick big ass but should be appropriate fitting to the body as in human form because she got a bit of unnatural bump

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well 1Thousand we all agree that Sarah has the ass as her asset, and it's so good to have a thick big ass like that in the game ....her bump is just a perfect!
had to correct a few typos there, sorry :BootyTime:
p.s.
are you really considering realism of body proportions here? havent you saw all kinds of nonstandard "human" bodies...or Kim Kardass..hian at least:p

• Love
Reactions: A5med

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
had to correct a few typos there, sorry :BootyTime:
p.s.
are you really considering realism of body proportions here? havent you saw all kinds of nonstandard "human" bodies...or Kim Kardass..hian at least:p
Well the game is considering body mostly realistic,so why not make Sarah fitting too ? she's the Ass queen

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes