Back

Aug 3, 2017
At least the MC and his original partner, Charles, aren't complete idiots and scumbags. They were upright, productive members of society who were loyal to their SOs and didn't have to shag every THOT in sight. At least at the start and on the "good" path. I can't attest to any other paths as I haven't explored them much. And their spouses too (despite some eye-catching attire). Y'know, competent characters instead of some trope about some horny teenager or something.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hi! A long-awaited Chapter finally has a release date!

31.08! Last day of August for 10$+ Patrons (20$ Patrons will get it ~5 days earlier to test it properly and look for any bugs or inconsistencies that I missed).

I still have lots of stuff to do, but you should expect a ~1.1k render update and 40 animations. Those numbers may vary, of course, depending on how fast the rendering goes. Full changelog will be available on the release date, as usual.

One more preview for 5$+ is coming in a couple of days!
One more or maybe two sexy previews and NSFW renders as well.

Take care!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is it possible to only share Katherine with other girls (yes, hypocritical, i know :) )?

Fantastic game btw, playing chapter 3 now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is it possible to only share Katherine with other girls (yes, hypocritical, i know :) )?

Fantastic game btw, playing chapter 3 now.
No, only with men.
(For now, CH9)

Edit:
Quess who won?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
In the early versions he had. Dev fixed it later, but I bet in the "sharing" scenes he didn't do the same with the other male NPC.
Anyway, I'm not going to start any discussions here, whoever played at the beginning knows it.
He was even smaller in previous versions....? :unsure:

I mean, I've just begun playing, and in some scenes he's about as thick as a finger...

Or, do you mean that he's small in the first scenes, but then magically grows larger in the later stages of the game? :LOL:

Reactions: Rituf

Rituf

May 4, 2017
He was even smaller in previous versions....? :unsure:

I mean, I've just begun playing, and in some scenes he's about as thick as a finger...

Or, do you mean that he's small in the first scenes, but then magically grows larger in the later stages of the game? :LOL:
If he increased it later I can't confirm buddy, I don't follow the game.
I just played at the beginning and found these scenes hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please don't point out things like that til its completed, there is way too many devs pausing progress to "fix" or remake early chapters.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I hear you brother, I'm not going to play this game again. Also, the devs intentions becomes crystal clear once you get your first "sharing" scene, with a total stranger in an alleyway. Because that stranger has such a inhumanly big cock that the dev can't even get the wifes mouth open wide enough to let it in and instead has to clip it into her head.

Though I do love the comedy of the prostitute complementing the MC for his "huge cock", in a scene where he looks about as thick as his own finger. That feels like the kind of shit a prostitute could pull for real, knowing that her customer probably want to believe he's bigger than he actually is...

What I don't get are the people protesting that the MC has a tiny dick. I mean sure, in some scenes he actually looks kind of average, even average + at a few rare occasions, but how can you miss the fact that there are scenes where he's downright tiny? Maybe they believed the prostitute...? :unsure:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You can do what you want but you're missing an interesting story beyond the 'controversial' sex scenes. If you can't look past a cock's size... well, that says something, I think

Rituf

May 4, 2017
I hear you brother, I'm not going to play this game again. Also, the devs intentions becomes crystal clear once you get your first "sharing" scene, with a total stranger in an alleyway. Because that stranger has such a inhumanly big cock that the dev can't even get the wifes mouth open wide enough to let it in and instead has to clip it into her head.

Though I do love the comedy of the prostitute complementing the MC for his "huge cock", in a scene where he looks about as thick as his own finger. That feels like the kind of shit a prostitute could pull for real, knowing that her customer probably want to believe he's bigger than he actually is...

What I don't get are the people protesting that the MC has a tiny dick. I mean sure, in some scenes he actually looks kind of average, even average + at a few rare occasions, but how can you miss the fact that there are scenes where he's downright tiny? Maybe they believed the prostitute...? :unsure:
Well, anyone who is not interested in a particular fetish will most certainly catch these hints. But this game was made for a certain audience and managed to build the fanbase, just see that in all polls that the dev does which side will win and consequently the game will be based even more on the "sharing" part because of who is supporting the project.
As I said, it’s a game I don’t follow and I wish the creator all the best because I know he is very dedicated to the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Hi! A long-awaited Chapter finally has a release date!

31.08! Last day of August for 10$+ Patrons (20$ Patrons will get it ~5 days earlier to test it properly and look for any bugs or inconsistencies that I missed).

I still have lots of stuff to do, but you should expect a ~1.1k render update and 40 animations. Those numbers may vary, of course, depending on how fast the rendering goes. Full changelog will be available on the release date, as usual.
One more preview for 5$+ is coming in a couple of days!
One more or maybe two sexy previews and NSFW renders as well.
I can't wait!
Take care!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just see that in all polls that the dev does which side will win and consequently the game will be based even more on the "sharing" part
That's for the picture, not the story....

There is one every month.

Word of advice, if you don't play a game, don't talk about it. I'm not saying that to be a bitch but you just got it completely wrong based on guess work you fucked up.

The story hasn't gone in favour of any path, you get the exact same story whether you share the wife, keep the wife to the Mc or cheat on her with one of the other girls. The only thing that changes are the sex scenes.

If you share Kat you a scene with her fucking someone else, if you don't she fucks the Mc either way everything else is exactly the same.

The guy you "hear" was completely wrong about everything.

The MC's penis size was also fixed later on.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
So you followed a completely optional path in the game and sentenced it for it? Blame you and not the "devs intentions".

Well, anyone who is not interested in a particular fetish will most certainly catch these hints. But this game was made for a certain audience and managed to build the fanbase, just see that in all polls that the dev does which side will win and consequently the game will be based even more on the "sharing" part because of who is supporting the project.
Well. you don't follow the game and you're pretty sure about its content and how it will develop, very clever :rolleyes:
FYI, the non sharing path has as much content as the sharing.

The Dev clearly states:
The poll isn't determining what's going to happen next in the game. It was just for me to see what people enjoy, nothing more. Even if Katherine got 99.9% of votes, I wouldn't change anything. There was even a comment about adding one more sharing scene per update to which I replied: No.

No need to worry about sudden changes in storyline or sex scenes just because of this poll or many others I'm going to make. It was 'for fun and just to kill time while waiting for an update' and, of course, see what people think.
Those are two examples of how certain people choose arguments to support their misguided inferences.

Last edited:

Rituf

May 4, 2017
The guy you "hear" was completely wrong about everything.

The MC's penis size was also fixed later on.
Of course I'm wrong, it's not like Dev gave a horse cock to an NPC and a micro D to the MC. And yes I played but I saw that it was not the type of game I expected. But enjoy tbe game, you don't have to be upset.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung and Esti

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course I'm wrong, it's not like Dev gave a horse cock to an NPC and a micro D to the MC. And yes I played but I saw that it was not the type of game I expected. But enjoy tbe game, you don't have to be upset.
And then he fixed it ... which has also been noted many, many, many times in this thread.

As 2 people have told you now, don't talk about games you don't play you;re digging your hole further and it's already pretty deep hunny.

It's not a matter of being upset, it's you spreading false information to other people about a game you know nothing about. You got your stuff wrong and blatantly lied to someone else.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's a game I don't follow, [but I] just see that in all polls that the dev does which side will win and consequently the game will be based even more on the "sharing" part because of who is supporting the project.
Respectfully, you can go down the sharing route if you want; however, there are other paths with as much time and dedication put into them as well. Nonsharing scenes are just as expansive. Regarding the other topics about, uh, comparing sizes well it's not something that I focus on so I can't say one way or the other. Anyway, here's a few quotes from the dev himself regarding sharing however...
There is sharing content (avoidable as usual).
Sharing is only a kink for Katherine and MC. It's not and won't ever take 'half of the game'. You get as many renders (more or less) on a regular route as in sharing. I said it at the beginning of the game: I try to focus more on the story than one particular fetish.
I wrote alternate dialogue options just in case someone wasn't into sharing and wanted to see swinging stuff only.
And in regards to polls...
The poll isn't determining what's going to happen next in the game. It was just for me to see what people enjoy, nothing more. Even if Katherine got 99.9% of votes, I wouldn't change anything. There was even a comment about adding one more sharing scene per update to which I replied: No.

No need to worry about sudden changes in storyline or sex scenes just because of this poll or many others I'm going to make. It was 'for fun and just to kill time while waiting for an update' and, of course, see what people think.
You can either believe what the dev says at face value (or not), or you can either simply try the game or just let it go, bro. In other words, come on in and join the conversation about the game once you tried it (as the game has an interesting story if nothing else), or if the game is not for you, then perhaps move onto other projects and let other folks be in this discussion thread. All due respect.

At Claudio83, 1Thousand himself dropped that update just a few posts above yours. A little late to the party, but thanks though for the effort.

Lol, whoa, I leave for a moment 'cause I got distracted in real life by someone here whilst I was typing up that last paragraph and see a flurry of activity! Man, got ninja'd by several folks, lol. Anyway, I'm still posting this since the others didn't have a lot of quotes from the dev that I dug up earlier prior to my interruption. Don't take it the wrong way, Rituf, but rather as proof direct from the developer of the game himself. You take it easy though.

Reactions: Rituf

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So many words. Too many *sigh* There are access to plenty of vns on this forum if this ain't your bag best wishes on trying others. But long ass posts are really not necessary it just comes down to "I don't like this" imo

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes