shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
The poll isn't determining what's going to happen next in the game. It was just for me to see what people enjoy, nothing more. Even if Katherine got 99.9% of votes, I wouldn't change anything. There was even a comment about adding one more sharing scene per update to which I replied: No.

No need to worry about sudden changes in storyline or sex scenes just because of this poll or many others I'm going to make. It was 'for fun and just to kill time while waiting for an update' and, of course, see what people think.
Just to kill the time, nothing more ;););)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
will this be included in the upcoming update? or we'll get the "phone call" scene?
I believe the phone call will be but only going by old snippets of announcements im not as well as informed as others, but they are supposed to go back to the village again soon too. Maybe someone better informed can state.

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
I believe the phone call will be but only going by old snippets of announcements im not as well as informed as others, but they are supposed to go back to the village again soon too. Maybe someone better informed can state.
maybe it's just a preview and it wont happen in the game

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
There was one important message in this post with nsfw renders:
"As usual, events presented here DID NOT happen in the game." - if anyone's wondering. :)
I believe it was mentioned that kat would like to see the first hunter again in one of the episodes so who knows what's going to happen next besides sir 1thousand

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
There was one important message in this post with nsfw renders:
"As usual, events presented here DID NOT happen in the game." - if anyone's wondering. :)
Dude I love your game! Does all the right things for me lol!
Gimme your autograph haha

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Well... I replied with something more than just 'no':
'That's understandable, but, in my opinion, it would be way too much action in one update. Right now, I'm focusing on adding more details and options into one sex scene than doing two (or more) with way less action. :) '

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
'That's understandable, but, in my opinion, it would be way too much action in one update. Right now, I'm focusing on adding more details and options into one sex scene than doing two (or more) with way less action. :) '
Well let's hope productivity gets better and we have 2 scenes in the future

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
No worries mate, I hope you will change your decision in the future. But I am still happy the way it is now :)

Reactions: Oscar Granja

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I don't really get, what's with sharing loved ones with others. What's the fun in that? be that in IRl or in game!
I can understand not everyone is comfortable with it. I just like to see Katherine as my slave wife who can go to any length to please me. TBH IRL I wont let anyone even touch my wife. What happens in this game is just a fantasy.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! It's been a while since my last dev update so it's time to let you know about the progress. It's... decent. Some of the issues with thunderstorms sorted themselves out in a pretty simple way - no more thunderstorms lately! Finally, I can work as much I want without any interruptions. Just as you suggested, I bought a UPS. Better safe than sorry!

The only thing I'm struggling with are render times. You have to sacrifice something for a more atmospheric and creepy look! Let me tell you, lighting a scene with fog is a nightmare! So... I'm doing fewer renders each day. However, it doesn't mean you'll get a tiny chapter at the end of the month. On the contrary! I'm reaching a 1k render mark and... even going right past it!
Katherine sex scenes (both routes) are already complete and... you can see exactly what I mean in 'sexy previews' I posted yesterday. I'm skipping a few scenes to get right into the last scene, which (as usual) will be the most difficult to set up and render. What I have in mind is... possibly the most intense scene in the game? With lots of animations and... twists! I can't wait to start working on it! I'll let you know when I complete it and if it's even worth the hype.
One more preview is coming your way. Probably in a week. 10$ nsfw renders poll and... Damn! I didn't have time to set up polls lately... I need to work on that!

---------

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

Hi! It's been a while since my last dev update so it's time to let you know about the progress. It's... decent. Some of the issues with thunderstorms sorted themselves out in a pretty simple way - no more thunderstorms lately! Finally, I can work as much I want without any interruptions. Just as you suggested, I bought a UPS. Better safe than sorry!

The only thing I'm struggling with are render times. You have to sacrifice something for a more atmospheric and creepy look! Let me tell you, lighting a scene with fog is a nightmare! So... I'm doing fewer renders each day. However, it doesn't mean you'll get a tiny chapter at the end of the month. On the contrary! I'm reaching a 1k render mark and... even going right past it!
Katherine sex scenes (both routes) are already complete and... you can see exactly what I mean in 'sexy previews' I posted yesterday. I'm skipping a few scenes to get right into the last scene, which (as usual) will be the most difficult to set up and render. What I have in mind is... possibly the most intense scene in the game? With lots of animations and... twists! I can't wait to start working on it! I'll let you know when I complete it and if it's even worth the hype.
One more preview is coming your way. Probably in a week. 10$ nsfw renders poll and... Damn! I didn't have time to set up polls lately... I need to work on that!

---------

Can't wait for some more action with the perfect wife.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes