albul

Jun 8, 2017
Latest preview:

Unlocked

More time with Sarah! Quick meeting at the precinct to... Exactly. To what? She seems to have important news for the MC. What would that be about?

And, of course, Andrea still doing her best to find Charles.
Also, a funny comment from the patreon post: "Andrea still doing her best to find Charles." and a bra :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
In either case the implication is that she is so hot that they are both head over heels over her. Charles’s obsession with Kat had to be rewarded for MC to have a first try with Andrea. This too shows how devious MC can be.
Andrea already showed that she genuinely loves her husband, which is a big plus to her character IMO. I always thought that she cucks the shit outta Charles considering how obsessed he was with Kat and she'll instantly jump on MC's dick when the opportunity presents itself, but the lady has class.

I hope that the MC will have another go at Andrea and Kat will also join them. If she has to or just want to fuck other dudes to "stimulate" her husband, the MC should fuck other ladies to stimulate her, right ?? She also seems to fancy Sarah, can't miss a good opportunity.;)

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
I thought I would let you know about the progress of Chapter X. In my opinion, it's looking better and better the further I go into it. Lots of different scenes, lots of different, impactful choices that may even affect the endgame! I'm still stuck with Katherine's scene... which gets only bigger and bigger each day! It's a perfect opportunity to practice my animation skills as well. I'm motivated and ready to work each day.

Everything would be awesome... if not for the weather. Thunderstorms EVERY FREAKING DAY! So each time I hear thunder, I'm turning off my PC and hoping it'll pass shortly. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't (and I'm losing my patience once again).
Why am I so scared? Because... two months ago a power line was struck right near the place where I live and some equipment were completely destroyed (fortunately my PC survived). If my PC dies, it's over for me, so... I'm extra cautious when it comes to thunderstorms.
Release date: still the end of August.

A few more Patreon tiers are coming soon:
- 20$ - for people willing to test the game with access to it 3 - 5 days before the release with a limited number of people. Please contact me before you'd be willing to pledge!
- 30$ - just for fun - sexy previews, animation previews, and maybe, maybe access to polls about characters outfits, but I'm still considering it. Especially the last part.

Take care!

---

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Dev shouldn't take any chances with something this precious, perhaps a UPS system would ensure equipment safety ?
Less than $150 USD for a top of the line UPS, even if he wasn't a dev you would buy one to protect your PC ( which would be worth at least $1500 ) if you were living in a lightning prone area.
If you were a dev trying to make $$$ you would be silly not to invest in one, especially if it's only 1/3rd of 1 months of his current patron income

Last edited:

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
1Thousand my friend, you should invest in a good UPS. They are not very costly and every desktop must have one.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Less than $150 USD for a top of the line UPS, even if he wasn't a dev you would buy one to protect your PC ( which would be worth at least $1500 ) if you were living in a lightning prone area.
If you were a dev trying to make $$$ you would be silly not to invest in one, especially if it's only 1/3rd of 1 months of his current patron income
Agreed this is a nobrainer for any system, and for one as precious as this project it's a MUST.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
well i hope there is a Kat sharing anal or cheating anal action before the endgame.it needs to have one.1Thousand please make it happen.

Reactions: Busted1201

Back

Aug 3, 2017
well i hope there is a Kat sharing anal or cheating anal action before the endgame.it needs to have one.1Thousand please make it happen.
There might be already in the game; though, if it did, then it occurred off-screen with the First Hunter, iirc. It got to the point where on the sharing path and if you allowed Kat to pursue that guy from the village, then later on during their session he asks if he could do anal. The in-game image has FH's cock right there at her rear entrance before the MC gets pulled away to take care of other things. During the later retelling, Kat said it didn't happen, but that's only if you believe her as we don't have definite proof either way. But I haven't touched this game in almost four weeks and I haven't tried out all the paths (i.e., evil) so I want to put up a disclaimer that I could very well be wrong in my recollection of those events.

PS - Asking about that subject matter seems very poignant coming from someone like you, Ass-a-Lot. ;P

Reactions: crisbr

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
There might be already in the game; though, if it did, then it occurred off-screen with the First Hunter, iirc. It got to the point where on the sharing path and if you allowed Kat to pursue that guy from the village, then later on during their session he asks if he could do anal. The in-game image has FH's cock right there at her rear entrance before the MC gets pulled away to take care of other things. During the later retelling, Kat said it didn't happen, but that's only if you believe her as we don't have definite proof either way. But I haven't touched this game in almost four weeks and I haven't tried out all the paths (i.e., evil) so I want to put up a disclaimer that I could very well be wrong in my recollection of those events.

PS - Asking about that subject matter seems very poignant coming from someone like you, Ass-a-Lot. ;P
yep,i know that bruh.but its better to see the actual penetration,not just the tip.but ur right,who knows,maybe it happened.that will fall into cheating anal right?1Thou is such a tease lol.so he better shows the render to it,i cant wait anymore(giggles)lol

P.S
yep its my main fetish bruh.pussy is 2nd for me :p

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

You should really try Evil, it really showcases the player's (yours) true intentions..... to fuck them all xD.

Reactions: Busted1201

_-

Dec 8, 2017
I would call this the best swinging game around. Kat's one of the more memorable vixens in VNs.

My only wish is that there was an actually drawback to having low points with Kat. Seems like there is only one threshold of difference: "she loves me" (high points) vs "she still really likes me" (none-middling). Would like it if her teasing turned into her cheating at some point.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I would call this the best swinging game around. Kat's one of the more memorable vixens in VNs.

My only wish is that there was an actually drawback to having low points with Kat. Seems like there is only one threshold of difference: "she loves me" (high points) vs "she still really likes me" (none-middling). Would like it if her teasing turned into her cheating at some point.
kat will not be cheating so keep dreaming.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It amazes me that some posters want to turn the beautiful loving wife Kat into a cum dumpster for the unworthy. If that's your kink fine there are other vn's to explore. Quit trying to change what this one is. Its near perfect as is. Just my two cents

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Firstly:

Who knows what the creator of this VN/Game has in mind. I just enjoy playing it so far and I see lots of possibilities for it being re-playable once it is finished because there is still the possibility of multiple endings that might might keep everybody happy.

Secondly:

I might have missed something but racking up villainy or hero points doesnt seem to do anything yet????

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes