Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My simple unedgimacated guess is the mc will either save mankind or have the remains kneeling at his feet.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Take care 1Thousand, I hope you stay safe.

Rule of thumb to handle lighting strikes, install lightning rod or simply live close to a tall building. The tall building will take all the hits leaving you unhittable(y)

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if Kathrine was creampied by anybody other then her Husband?.Because you see guys coming,but no leakage other then by the Husband or a facial here and there.Also at one scene, she asks Trevor if he has a condom with him and doesnt let him cum inside her, making me think that he never creampied her before.
Just curious if she is getting creampied by anybody other than her husband.Maybe the Dev can answer this Question.
Dev,Keep up the Great Job.

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I wonder if Kathrine was creampied by anybody other then her Husband?.Because you see guys coming,but no leakage other then by the Husband or a facial here and there.Also at one scene, she asks Trevor if he has a condom with him and doesnt let him cum inside her, making me think that he never creampied her before.
Just curious if she is getting creampied by anybody other than her husband.Maybe the Dev can answer this Question.
Dev,Keep up the Great Job.
Nope, only by husband. But I do hope that changes in the future.

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
The poll isn't determining what's going to happen next in the game. It was just for me to see what people enjoy, nothing more. Even if Katherine got 99.9% of votes, I wouldn't change anything. There was even a comment about adding one more sharing scene per update to which I replied: No.

No need to worry about sudden changes in storyline or sex scenes just because of this poll or many others I'm going to make. It was 'for fun and just to kill time while waiting for an update' and, of course, see what people think.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There's a lot of comments were ppl didn't even bother checking if Sharing was optional or not ... they avoid the game for having a kink that's completely optional. The dev shouldn't forget that he has 136 patrons and even more fans here on f95zone. "Forcing" 100+ patrons to play what only 21 want is not good for business IMO. Ok, it's optional, but I think there's more fans that would want Sarah, Rose or Andrea to have more scenes. Or at least see the MC fucking Kat and another lady. Again, just my two cents.
This is just my option:

I don’t like that all games are the same, Male MC cheating her wife and bang other woman as other games.
I'm not exactly the cheater type(In game or IRL)

But my kinky is precisely that Katherine shares "love" with others but again, i don't do it in IRL as probably not incest fans really do what they do in games.

Yeah, this game would certainly be more popular if Sarah were a sister and Rose were a cousin and no sharing options with Katherine.

Personally, I really like the game a lot but I’m not a big fan of supernatural things myself.

He should make the game how he wants ...
I agree with that!

----
Because you Katherine lovers wanted to see this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think so.... the third pic is not the angle for the ass. I could be wrong. She did tease him the first time with the ass. Then pull back. Possible that clould be the case here too. However pic four... her face seems to be that she did not expectg MC to be there. hmmmm.

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
but it is a good idea to add more sharing scene per update
The poll isn't determining what's going to happen next in the game. It was just for me to see what people enjoy, nothing more. Even if Katherine got 99.9% of votes, I wouldn't change anything. There was even a comment about adding one more sharing scene per update to which I replied: No.

No need to worry about sudden changes in storyline or sex scenes just because of this poll or many others I'm going to make. It was 'for fun and just to kill time while waiting for an update' and, of course, see what people think.

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
This is just my option:

I don’t like that all games are the same, Male MC cheating her wife and bang other woman as other games.
I'm not exactly the cheater type(In game or IRL)

But my kinky is precisely that Katherine shares "love" with others but again, i don't do it in IRL as probably not incest fans really do what they do in games.

Yeah, this game would certainly be more popular if Sarah were a sister and Rose were a cousin and no sharing options with Katherine.

Personally, I really like the game a lot but I’m not a big fan of supernatural things myself.

I agree with that!

----
Because you Katherine lovers wanted to see this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it looks like the 1st hunter

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes