Back

Aug 3, 2017
Love how the story is, i could see it as a popular netflix show or a comic.
I read your comment and... well, my response just evanesced away 'cause I'm so distracted by your avatar. What in the world am I even looking at? What is that? :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ziltoid

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Poll Options -- I didn't like that First Hunter dude (whatever his name was... haven't played since June), but 1Thousand did promise that the new scenes he's developing are going to be some primo stuff. Thus, I'm quite curious about it. Sharing is caring, I guess, right? :cool: Though, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the other things on that list either. Stripper cop? Lingerie show? Even a threesome? :love: Yeah baby, let's go! C'mon, y'all seriously can't say you wouldn't want to see some of these other things too, do you? (I recall some of you wanting to see that threesome with Andrea at least.) Don't get me wrong, I'm in the Kat camp and I want to see more stuff revolving around our first lady more than anyone else, lol. I mean, that rough public play could be a gateway drug to have Kat be even open for and allow for even harder stuff than what she's already doing (with MC's blessing) with whatever she's got going on at her end (i.e., that guy from work or a more involved "audience" participation while the MC is around). Maybe the dev wants to or has plans to do all of them and just wants to prioritize the scenes; keeping in mind what was already said. Like y'all, I'm eager to see what's in the box for the next update. Heard it's gonna drop later this month. Can't wait! :p

Edit: Added dev link.

Last edited:
Reactions: CırıLover

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Still not sharing Kat with anyone.
Not happening in my game.
Don't have anything against it but she's far too good for those clouts. They aren't worthy of her.
Hiya Avaron! Have no fear, 1Thousand is on top of it for those that won't let anyone else touch her. You're good, love. ;)
Though, now that I think about it... how do you go about it with this one? You're still open for Kat to meet up with the other ladies, right? (Personally, I like Sarah the least among the other primary female leads.)

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hiya Avaron! Have no fear, 1Thousand is on top of it for those that won't let anyone else touch her. You're good, love. ;)
Though, now that I think about it... how do you go about it with this one? You're still open for Kat to meet up with the other ladies, right? (Personally, I like Sarah the least among the other primary female leads.)
No problem with her fucking the girls, I know it's a bit hypocritical but what's a double standard dyke like me to do?

I did try the sharing route but I really didn't like the guys offered so restarted and kept her away from them. I have no problems with sharing routes like that but not with characters I don't like.

I wanted to punch that ponytail guy, no chance I was letting him touch Queen Kat.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I wanted to punch that ponytail guy, no chance I was letting him touch Queen Kat.
Right! Omg, that dude is obnoxious as presented so far in the story. However, I get the strong sense that character will get some growth and favorable development by the dev soon (and sooner rather than later).

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I read your comment and... well, my response just evanesced away 'cause I'm so distracted by your avatar. What in the world am I even looking at? What is that? :oops::LOL:
That's Ziltoid for you! :ROFLMAO:
He's an alien who invaded earth in his search for the finest cup of coffee of our universe - black. He is from the concept metal album 'Ziltoid The Omniscient' by the mad genius Devin Townsend. Check it out. :alien::coffee:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes