Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
You have an alternative non-sharing scene for every sharing scene. Plus 2 other main love interests to pursue (no sharing route for those) and some other side girls to bang. So sharing content is much less than 50% of the lewd content
Frankly saying, This game equally distributed into two halfs for lewd content for wife. And, for other girls, no ntr. But still, those scenes can be enjoyed by all type of fans as it is a totally different route. Wife scenes (ntr or non ntr) can only occur if u select kat options everytime. If u select other girls options, you wont see wife that often. Don't worry, She won't cheat on MC whatever route u take.

So, yeah, in a way, this game is 50-50 as far as wife is concerned. But i'm giving you guarantee, that you wont regret playing this game for kat(wife). You wont see that much caring, loving, loyal wife even in strict monogamy games. She always put husband's needs first.
Thanks for the replies guys....but what can I say...I'm a very selfish guy:p .Good luck to the Dev btw:)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for the replies guys....but what can I say...I'm a very selfish guy:p .Good luck to the Dev btw:)
You wouldn't play a game because there's a roughly 25% of lewd scenes you won't ever see because you don't want to see them? I don't get it. There's still tons of lewd content as the wife's sharing and non-sharing routes are alternatives, so you wouldn't be able to watch all content in a single playthrough even if you wanted. And the main story is not affected by what lewd scenes do you choose to watch, so you'd be getting the same game experience. Why do you feel it's not worth the download? I'm sincerely curious, not judging

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
He's just felt frustrated after playing some ntr avoidable games, where non ntr route is handled very weakly with lame updates. Like, ntr route getting so much hardcore action, while non ntr route getting only a handjob after years of update. I can feel his pain..
You're judging here, let him answer ;)

Reactions: Milflover68

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
You're judging here, let him answer ;)
Actually to some extent he is right though:LOL:. But I doubt frustrated is the right word though.
I personally don't like the concept of sharing route for the main LI in these games,In this case as you said half the scenes with the wife is in the sharing route. And I know that all the contents are not available in a single playthrough in a choice based game. I love to play different playthroughs but not the sharing or ntr ones.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Actually to some extent he is right though:LOL:. But I doubt frustrated is the right word though.
I personally don't like the concept of sharing route for the main LI in these games,In this case as you said half the scenes with the wife is in the sharing route. And I know that all the contents are not available in a single playthrough in a choice based games and i love to play different playthroughs but not the sharing or ntr ones.
But that's why I don't get it. I mean, there's a route you don't want to try, that's OK. But you have another satisfying one (plus all the other girls, with 100% of their content available according to your likings) and yet you feel frustrated and won't download the game because you know there's some other content you can easily avoid. The dev has put a lot of extra work in order to make those excluding paths equally satisfying (in this game non-sharing sex is kinkier than the sharing scenes), so that he could please more people. But you dismiss his game exactly because of that. It's actually a bonus but you feel it's a major flaw, you're 'punishing' him because that extra work goes against your preferences. Had he made less content, releasing only the scenes you can get in the current build following a non-sharing path, you'd be all for it, but you can't stand the idea that there's something else, something you won't see if you don't want to see it. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Sharing is not forced, it's not shoved in your face, you can choose from the start to even not having the choice to say "no, thanks" (I mean, at first you can choose if you're interested in those scenes; if you say "no" the sharing options never arise and if you say "yes" you still can choose case by case if you're interested in that specific scene). Do what you want, but honestly I think you're missing a great game here for a nonsense.

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
I really love those trolls :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Please show me sir where did I trolled an user or the dev or the game itself. I asked a question people answered and based on those ans I made my decision. I never wrote a long ass rant about the game. So can you please tell me how am I a troll?

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
you're 'punishing' him because that extra work goes against your preferences
Calm down man I don't have any intention to Punishing/abusing anyone,I have not demanded anything from the dev,nor did I abused him,who am I to punish the dev? Should have thanked you for your reply and moved on, Should have skipped that best of luck dev part. You got instantly triggered and start asking questions and now people calling me a troll. Everyone have different thought process so something that is nonsense to you(content for main LI) could be really important factor for anyone else. I don't want to argue anymore have a great day/night.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I personally don't like the concept of sharing route for the main LI in these games,In this case as you said half the scenes with the wife is in the sharing route. And I know that all the contents are not available in a single playthrough in a choice based game. I love to play different playthroughs but not the sharing or ntr ones.
Sharing is completely optional dude. Even if half of the wife's content is sharing, the other half is equally great. Plus the options which lead to sharing clearly mention the sharing part, so you won't accidentally click on them. I will say you should give this game a try ;)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Calm down man I don't have any intention to Punishing/abusing anyone,I have not demanded anything from the dev,nor did I abused him,who am I to punish the dev? Should have thanked you for your reply and moved on, Should have skipped that best of luck dev part. You got instantly triggered and start asking questions and now people calling me a troll. Everyone have different thought process so something that is nonsense to you(content for main LI) could be really important factor for anyone else. I don't want to argue anymore have a great day/night.
I meant punishing in the sense you're not even try his work so you won't support him nor even leave a comment about the game itself, something you might have done if sharing content wasn't there. Sorry if this made you feel like I was attacking you and people jumped on you, that was never my intention. Still don't understand your point, but you're right, nothing else to discuss here. Stay safe

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
Sorry if this made you feel like I was attacking you and people jumped on you
Nah its ok man it was not your fault....

Still don't understand your point
It's nothing it is just a personal bias against those sharing/ntr games. It feels like sharing/ntr fans gets to play more content as they get ntr/share path+normal non ntr path as Bonus content. thats why I skip these type of games. And after you and the other guy wrote that wife content is 50% sharing that turned me off.
But now I think I should play the game just for the wife non sharing content. Those renders looks so sexy....and I like story driven games. So I will play this one making an exception.

Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Nah its ok man it was not your fault....

It's nothing it is just a personal bias against those sharing/ntr games. It feels like sharing/ntr fans gets to play more content as they get ntr/share path+normal non ntr path as Bonus content. thats why I skip these type of games. And after you and the other guy wrote that wife content is 50% sharing that turned me off.
But now I think I should play the game just for the wife non sharing content. Those renders looks so sexy....and I like story driven games. So I will play this one making an exception.
Well, I can relate to this as I have the same bias against incest games. But very few games with incest offers something else than incest itself. Also with NTR/sharing, most games are just focused on that kink. I really understand you'd like to pass on this game if the only content available were 50% sharing/non-sharing as you first asked, cause for you it wouldn't be actually a game as you'd only have one path to go. But this one has a lot more to offer. Then you might like it or not, that's just a matter of personal tastes, but at least I think is worth the try even with your cautions about sharing content.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I like the way you think bro, you have your stuff on the right place, I like people who do not compromise and stand behind their ideas. If you feel like not supporting something because you think that something is bad for you, more power to you. Cheers!

Downloading the game waaaaaaaa

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This is a really nice game, any idea when the new chapter might be coming out?
Hi! A long-awaited Chapter finally has a release date!

31.08! Last day of August for 10$+ Patrons (20$ Patrons will get it ~5 days earlier to test it properly and look for any bugs or inconsistencies that I missed).

I still have lots of stuff to do, but you should expect a ~1.1k render update and 40 animations. Those numbers may vary, of course, depending on how fast the rendering goes. Full changelog will be available on the release date, as usual.

One more preview for 5$+ is coming in a couple of days!
One more or maybe two sexy previews and NSFW renders as well.

Take care!

Reactions: yandex
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes