Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Once we’ve discussed the sharing thing then are you on the hero or villain side?
My points is:
Hero:19
Villain:0

Edit:
And by the way, you can't cheat with this:

You cant edit values(Kat, sarah, or rose, Hero and Villain points) other games this work but not this.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There are triggers in the variables yoy have to activate from your choices that make scenarios possible or not.
So the game read on triggers, not points?

Personally, I use that site with RPGM games but I tried to make all the scenes visible here without skipping Kat scenes but it didn’t work. (In second round)

Feb 5, 2020
So the game read on triggers, not points?

Personally, I use that site with RPGM games but I tried to make all the scenes visible here without skipping Kat scenes but it didn’t work. (In second round)
You need a certain number of points with the character to activate the scene. e.g. unless you choose to see Kat insted of Sarah, choose spice it up and have at least 3 points with Kat the first sharing scene does not happen. If I am not mistaken there are triggers with the other NPCs as well which are activated by your choices and the number of points you score with them. The game is getting more complicated with each update so unless I read through the whole script I don’t really know where the others are.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, Im only in the 7th chapter, Kat ask me for fuck the stupid hunter (lol no way) and I must to say; this game will be in my phone forever like other games (ataegina, lss, no more secrets.. ) daaamn never expect this game was too awesome and only with one girl and with interesting plot ! No need 287282 whore girls if one of them is well write and built like Kat, srsly, I wish another games had more Kats haha, I think I gonna be so sad when finish the current update.. :(

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Personally I want to respect that request, sry guys.
Well, android players we are always the last monkey so for me is perfect this request haha

EDIT: This game NEEDS a gallery pls.. I refuse to let kat fuck with assholes but I want watch the whole content.. hope someone make gallery for this awesome game.

Reactions: harsha_26

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This game NEEDS a gallery pls.. I refuse to let kat fuck with assholes but I want watch the whole content.. hope someone make gallery for this awesome game.
You are not the first and hardly the last to ask the Gallery for this game :D
Somewhere else games have a gallery created with the mod.

scrappy makes WT and Gallery mods for games.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I don't know how these things work here on F95 but maybe you can leave a request for a mod somewhere like games etc?
I dont know how these things works here either haha D: hope someone do the request because this game deserves a gallery ! Kat doesnt deserve being cheat and cuck the mc neither! (but always we want watch the whole content so.. haha :p )

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I dont know how these things works here either haha D: hope someone do the request because this game deserves a gallery ! Kat doesnt deserve being cheat and cuck the mc neither! (but always we want watch the whole content so.. haha :p )
I requested him in his discord server, but he said that he got already lot of projects ongoing & no time for new. May be if more members request, he might rethink.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Well, android players we are always the last monkey so for me is perfect this request haha

EDIT: This game NEEDS a gallery pls.. I refuse to let kat fuck with assholes but I want watch the whole content.. hope someone make gallery for this awesome game.
If you are on PC then you can watch all the CGs in game/images folder

Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes