Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
satisfy her wife more
Well .. here is the thing ... cat is wild, like ravishingly lovable eat her up all day every day wild!
Her stance is tied to MC prancing around his newfound alpha demeanor and his assertiveness.
Be the force to drive this relationship further and she is the only better half that can ever complete you.
Do not let her get a wife (a.k.a. - start thinking like the godling MC and twist every other gurls mind).
MC does not satisfy cats wife, he participates, being gracious enough to allow cat to have her kink.

it's sharing
That is the strain a lot of relationships have - when does it stop ?!?
What do you share with your spouse? Everything? Only the good? Only the bad?
Do you share the gurl you flirt with at your job? Do you double date with a long time friend?
Do you keep the hidden friends that make you shine? Do you let your spouse bask in their light?

All of these are as deep as this game, so play on and find your path to what it is that makes you tick!

Reactions: mikel8519

Self Made

May 13, 2020
My interpretation of NTR is when someone (usually same gender as MC) is trying to steal your wife. And I haven't seen that happening.

The other issue I see is that the NTR tag is a catch all tag and there are multiple meanings for NTR.
Do you have any game recommendations for that type of NTR that you were referring to?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
Deliverance Chapter XI finally has a release date! 31.10!
Last day of October for 10$+ Patrons (20$ Patrons will get it ~5 - 7 days earlier to test it properly and look for any bugs or inconsistencies that I missed).
The number of routes and possibilities is increasing with each update which makes it much more difficult for me to check if every route and decision works as intended. It takes time. A lot of time. We're slowly moving away from the fairly linear narrative!

What can you expect? ~1.1k renders update and (this number may change depending on render times) ~50 animations. Full changelog will be available on the release date.

I think that's it!
Maybe one more preview and definitely one more sexy preview (or BTS post) are coming before the release as well as 10$+ monthly renders.

Take care!

-----

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
When I saw the last set of scenes, I found my self feeling like I was watching some kind of a George A Romero movie... was awful and great at the same time. Genuine concern for my MC and his Wife. I am doing the good guy play through and the neutral play. When I go villain, I expect a different feeling altogether!

Reactions: Busted1201

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
When I saw the last set of scenes, I found my self feeling like I was watching some kind of a George A Romero movie... was awful and great at the same time. Genuine concern for my MC and his Wife. I am doing the good guy play through and the neutral play. When I go villain, I expect a different feeling altogether!

Me too and i love it, i do prefer the hero route but i can see the villain route getting naughty real soon and then the lines blurred of which i really really prefer.

I'm more concerned for Rose on the villain playthrough; is the MC going to be pimping her out or just manipulateing her to the point of becoming a homicidal maniac, now kidnapped will she be one of Sanguine Rex'es perverse playthings/ follower to further the MC's corruption and be a mole against us and our harem of women or dare i say it..look away now Rose fans...Death - she's written out altogether.

I feel like the least in danger out of all the women is Katherine and fear more for Sanguine instead :ROFLMAO:. Sarah would unload a firearm like she always does to no avail, Rose'es ancestral power back fire and become her downfall, MC attempt a heroic feat but end up unconsious or evacuating another victim. Katherine just be that kind of badass that will be like....nah, not up in here, not in my house, I've done my homework motherfucker - whips out some holy water, already have the place salted up and spitting out some verse of ancient text to make Sanguine her bitch. Or....or I could be wrong and Sanguine makes Katherine and Rose both her playthings.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if I'm right but is it true that Kath didn't have anyone before MC? (was she a virgin?)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't know if I'm right but is it true that Kath didn't have anyone before MC? (was she a virgin?)
It's never stated. Probably not, we don't really know when they started they relationship but she talks about her fun times at college with Andrea

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's never stated. Probably not, we don't really know when they started they relationship but she talks about her fun times at college with Andrea
Well, I know that, but I wouldn't call it fun. She mostly looked after Andrea so she wouldn't do something stupid. :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
We're getting closer and closer to the release. More scenes are being completed and... that means, of course, more previews for you!
Depending on your previous choices you'll end up in different scenarios. First is fighting with your team for survival and the second, while still pretending, going your own direction and possibly finding someone from the (not so distant) past.

Pretty cool, action and 'action' packed update will be ready for you this month!

Dev update with a more detailed schedule coming in a couple of days.

Take care!

----------

Hi! We're getting closer to the release date which means... one last preview for you!

New situations require adjustments, right? It is not time to be weak or helpless. How do you change and adapt so quickly? Well... You have to start somewhere! And changing the outfit seems like a proper way to do so!
Combat Katherine!

One more sexy preview coming your way this month and 10$+ monthly renders!

Enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes