d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Didn't play the game for quite a while now, and remembering the first chapters to be rather mediocre—but it got constantly better with the last few updates. Eager to see how this game will work out in the end.

Reactions: Ayhsel
D

Deleted member 2867548

Katherine <3 I only had a minute to start through it but the story seems more detailed... Did it get more script? I can't wait to finish!

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Very good update. I'm wondering what will come of MC and Sarah relationship it's clear they love each other and there already a great scene with Kat, Sarah and MC so will they just share him or will you have to pick one. Both girls are amazing it would be to hard just to pick one
Can't go with anyone other than Queen Kat! But I hope there's more fun for the three of them in the future.
You have a death wish. She will snap your dick off.
It would be worth it :devilish:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did this game not used to have incest? saw it had no tag for it now, that been removed or im mixing it with another game?
think it was more than a year since i played this

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
did this game not used to have incest? saw it had no tag for it now, that been removed or im mixing it with another game?
think it was more than a year since i played this
I have absolutely no idea where incest would fit in this vn. Imo There really isn't even a place for it so I doubt it was ever tagged for it.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
So many are asking for new tags on f95. And this game needs "cuckold" and "netorase (NTE)" tag urgently so that those who are not into this, can opt out of this before even starting & those who like it, can found this game more easily. This "Swinging" tag is not enough and it's confusing & it have multiple meanings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
the recent sharing scene is really underwhelming imo. There has been a buildup on who would give Kat the first creampie outside of MC. But then it culminated to this. just an accidental one and Kat didnt willingly take it in. Kat didnt even climaxed while they were at it and First Hunter pp went soft for some reason even when he said he's been fantasizing about this moment for a while. smh.

other than that, Sanguis Rex looks smoking. Makes me wish I was playing the villain route to have a chance of that ass. Kat still best girl tho.

Reactions: criestoomuch

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So many are asking for new tags on f95. And this game needs "cuckold" and "netorase (NTE)" tag urgently so that those who are not into this, can opt out of this before even starting & those who like it, can found this game more easily. This "Swinging" tag is not enough and it's confusing & it have multiple meanings.
Well, both are easily avoided in this game but I agree on making it easier to find for those that looking for it.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes