criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
That was the 'so hot' sharing scene the dev promised. Dude couldn't even stay hard. That's the worst one by far. Also, it looks like it's going to set up a threesome with him later. Which is also disappointing because I wanted to watch her get double teamed. But, it looks like there isn't enough story left to tell for that to happen. I still have some hope that we may get the phone scene.

And I wasn't mad she didn't humiliate him in their first encounter, I was just disappointed. It's not my kink but, he deserved it. But, now I'm mad.

Sure, the creampie would have been hotter if she'd been into it and gotten off from it. But, I don't think it would have fit her character to ask for it. It's a real shame the story should be ending soon. It would be nice to see more sharing creampies now that the line has been crossed. Hopefully, there's an epilogue that's heavily focused on their sex lives and they go around doing wild shit.

Reactions: wrathpower

wrathpower

Aug 1, 2018
That was the 'so hot' sharing scene the dev promised. Dude couldn't even stay hard. That's the worst one by far. Also, it looks like it's going to set up a threesome with him later. Which is also disappointing because I wanted to watch her get double teamed. But, it looks like there isn't enough story left to tell for that to happen. I still have some hope that we may get the phone scene.

And I wasn't mad she didn't humiliate him in their first encounter, I was just disappointed. It's not my kink but, he deserved it. But, now I'm mad.

Sure, the creampie would have been hotter if she'd been into it and gotten off from it. But, I don't think it would have fit her character to ask for it. It's a real shame the story should be ending soon. It would be nice to see more sharing creampies now that the line has been crossed. Hopefully, there's an epilogue that's heavily focused on their sex lives and they go around doing wild shit.
i totally agree with u, i wouldnt mind a little humilation to rub it in and if she was a bit nastier with the other men.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone share save before sharing sex scene with Kath in this new update? (I don't want play from the beginning to have this scene and I am curious) thanks. :D
I'm surprise that you're into this sharing stuff with kath too :) Well can't blame yah, I'm not into couple or forced relationship either so I'd rather share Kath and then go with the hot ass police woman

seanc8911

Dec 31, 2018
is there a way to make kat a complete cheat with out the MC knowing? or is sharing the only way to get her to fuck other guys?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm surprise that you're into this sharing stuff with kath too :) Well can't blame yah, I'm not into couple or forced relationship either so I'd rather share Kath and then go with the hot ass police woman
Just to see out of curiosity. :D

In my main playthrough there is no option for me to do this to Kath. (She is mine! :sneaky:)
Sarah and Rose are also beautiful and worth attention.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
I looked at the walk through and it said only "VillageShare" is needed to get the new share scene with Kat. But I cant seem to get it. I evan tried with Higher good points and hero build but again it doesn't seem to work.

I hope he correct it for both paths. Yes you can watch it in Gallery Mod, but share scenes never was tied to one path before and if this one trigger next scenes in the next updates then all those maybe locked in the future.

I really hope he fix it.

Anyway still a great update with the female demon Sanguine Rex story ark and cant wait to play more.
Great work again 1Thousand, keep it up.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I looked at the walk through and it said only "VillageShare" is needed to get the new share scene with Kat. But I cant seem to get it. I evan tried with Higher good points and hero build but again it doesn't seem to work.

I hope he correct it for both paths. Yes you can watch it in Gallery Mod, but share scenes never was tied to one path before and if this one trigger next scenes in the next updates then all those maybe locked in the future.

I really hope he fix it.

Anyway still a great update with the female demon Sanguine Rex story ark and cant wait to play more.
Great work again 1Thousand, keep it up.
I have played both hero and villain path (max points for both), but only in the hero path the sharing scene (finally the first creampie!) is triggered… and in both path i had triggered the first sharing scene with the First Hunter ("VillageShare" is needed, reading the walkthrought), so i'll go ahead only with the hero path, because the sharing scenes are a "must" for me!

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
I have played both hero and villain path (max points for both), but only in the hero path the sharing scene (finally the first creampie!) is triggered… and in both path i had triggered the first sharing scene with the First Hunter ("VillageShare" is needed, reading the walkthrought), so i'll go ahead only with the hero path, because the sharing scenes are a "must" for me!
bro could you give me your saves preferably from the start of chapter 12,i couldn't trip the sharing scene as a villain

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes