Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone share save before sharing sex scene with Kath in this new update? (I don't want play from the beginning to have this scene and I am curious) thanks. :D

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
And another amazing update !

i had a little problem though, got only 2 scenes (the kat sharing and the tv masturbation scene) when i have a good relationship with all girls and still in the good path.

Anyway good to see that sanguis rex is a sexy woman, but a little bit disapointed by the revelation i mean will all the teasing and camera angles i tought that we would see Kat face, i mean imagine how epic it would have been if it was an evil version of kat all along, or at least someone we already knew.

Reactions: Arigon

puppy.love

Dec 27, 2018
And another amazing update !

i had a little problem though, got only 2 scenes (the kat sharing and the tv masturbation scene) when i have a good relationship with all girls and still in the good path.

Anyway good to see that sanguis rex is a sexy woman, but a little bit disapointed by the revelation i mean will all the teasing and camera angles i tought that we would see Kat face, i mean imagine how epic it would have been if it was an evil version of kat all along, or at least someone we already knew.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShangTsung

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The source of your power is inseide you, surgint through your veigns ...
embrace it fully and save your babes through love!
Are the revamped Ch 1 to 5 worth playing again?
So only one sharing scene for this chapter?
Yeah, same as one non-sharing scene for every update. Seems like you are newbie to this game's tradition.
How do you get Rose and Sarah scene? I've only triggered Kat sharing. I tihnk MC can follow Sarah when she is outside, but for me there was only an option to do nothing, have 9 relation with her, maybe i need more?
But when i said it is a bad game ??
I will play good & average games too.
Brylcreem
Didn't play the game for quite a while now, and remembering the first chapters to be rather mediocre—but it got constantly better with the last few updates. Eager to see how this game will work out in the end.
So we finally meet Sanguis Rex, and she has a killer body! Can't wait to boink her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure she won't. (At least not on the villain path)
Love and cuddle and caress and fill your bombshells up with throbbing lust and unquenched ....
appetite for their beauty, their charringly hot bumps, their soothingly moist voices and lots of kisses!

Reactions: Arigon

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have absolutely no idea where incest would fit in this vn. Imo There really isn't even a place for it so I doubt it was ever tagged for it.
I just remember the name deliverance and that a cop or private investigator worked along side his adult daughter and then they fuck lol
maybe not this one then? you played this since start?

thx, but no, lol
that game is ancient, my last save from that is from 2018-09

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just remember the name deliverance and that a cop or private investigator worked along side his adult daughter and then they fuck lol
maybe not this one then? you played this since start?

thx, but no, lol
that game is ancient, my last save from that is from 2018-09
Yeah, there are no family relatives that can make it incest in this

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What about your other gurl? And your other gurl?
The power of love and thrustingly hard and deep devotion for your babes now has a name and a body ...
It is still inside you ... can you feel her pull?
I have a lot of digital love to give.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just tried this out for the first time, and gotta say I'm loving it. I love me a good detective story, and it even has a nice supernatural element to it as well. So big plus and major props.

Got two separate saves going right now, one with faithful wife route, and another with faithful sharing wife route. Was actually shocked that the sharing path was rather nice. No humiliation, just mutual enjoyment between them both. The only time I actually enjoyed that kind of content.

I was sad to see though, nothing came out of that whole situation of Kat having sex with Trevor while talking on the phone with the MC. Was hoping to see that actually happen. But with the world gone to crud now, doesn't look like that is going to happen now. Unless of course, I'm mistaken and it's coming in a later update.

Otherwise, really liking this game. The story is really engaging and the characters are enjoyable. Mad props to you guys and can't wait to see what is next. ;)

Reactions: Harmonyrose

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
So many are asking for new tags on f95. And this game needs "cuckold" and "netorase (NTE)" tag urgently so that those who are not into this, can opt out of this before even starting & those who like it, can found this game more easily. This "Swinging" tag is not enough and it's confusing & it have multiple meanings.
I totally agree with you man...

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
This game is an incredible good compelling story with a lot of content, I don't mind sharing Katherine because that woman is a goddamn bread she is sexy and beautiful with a huge heart and on the other hand we have our hot and beautiful Sarah with the best ass in the world. game there are more girls but they are my favorites Excellent game dev one of my favorites.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes